[O] Jongup x Sena

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup (B.A.P) for Lilke19

     

 

 

Prompt: As a continuation of the 'Skydive' M/V, Sena saw Jongup killing all of the others and tries to flee from him; he is obsessed with her and does not let her go

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Sena watched as the six of them put on their bulletproof vests under the suits. She chuckled when Zelo walked over, ducking down with his tie undone.

“You’ll never learn, will you?” she asked. Zelo grinned. “Why do I need to learn when noona can do it for me?” She chuckled, pushing him back. He shot her a wink and walked over to pick up his handgun.

She turned to watch Daehyun, who was fixing his shoes. He looked up and caught her eye and he gave her a small smirk, signalling for her to come over. She got up and he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in.

“You sure you don’t want to come with us tonight?” he whispered, brushing her hair back. She raised an eyebrow. “And see you guys kill people? I’ll pass.” She turned her head to the side when Daehyun leaned down to kiss her neck.

“Then maybe I’ll just stay home to keep you company.”

She pushed him back. “Daehyun,” she warned. “Your girl wouldn’t be happy to see you flirting with another.” He clucked his tongue, letting her go.

“You’re right.”

Sena left him after Youngjae came over to talk to him and she went into the kitchen to grab herself a drink. She turned and almost dropped her drink when she saw Jongup standing by the door.

“You still like him, don’t you?” he asked. Sena looked away from his eyes. “And why does that matter to you?”

She stepped back when he walked closer to her, putting his arms on either side of her body, trapping her against the counter.

“You know why,” he hissed. He was about to lean in to kiss her but she turned to the side, ducking away.

“Go get ready. You guys don’t want to be late.”

He watched her leave and through the door, he shot a glare towards Daehyun’s direction.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Sena came into the club and she shot the bartender a smile before carrying her bag with her into the back and towards her dressing room. Her friend looked up, hearing someone walk in.

“You’re dancing tonight? I thought you had something to do,” her friend pointed out. Sena shrugged. “It’s a surprise event. I didn’t want to sit at home alone tonight.”

She took out her makeup bag and wiped her face clean before applying her makeup for the night. After setting her look with a spray, she put on her outfit and tousled her hair.

Her friend whistled, coming up behind her. “All the guys are going to go crazy for you tonight.” Sena shook her head in amusement at her friend’s comment.

“I’ll meet you outside,” Sena said, walking out first.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Youngjae closed the garage door behind him, muffling the sounds of the gunshots from the inside.

One by one, members of the opposing gang fell down to the floor. Yongguk came face to face with the leader and he ducked down.

“You ran up one of our clubs last week. How will you pay for the damages?” he asked, tapping his gun against the man’s cheek. The man shook, cowering in fear.

“I’ll pay you, I’ll pay you! Please don’t kill me,” he shouted.

“How much are you willing to pay?” Himchan asked, stepping up. The man peeked out from under his hands. “I’ll give you everything in this warehouse and I’ll transfer more to your account.”

Youngjae shook his head, his lips tugging up into a smirk. “We’ve already taken the initiative to transfer everything from your account into ours. Sorry, but we have no use for you anymore.” The man’s eyes widened and he took out his mobile phone to check his account. He gasped when he saw the zeroes staring back at him.

Before he could say anything else, a bullet shot through his skull and he fell slack against the seat. Jongup shoved his handgun back into his holster before walking to inspect the rest of the place.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Yongguk watched as Youngjae and Zelo shoved the cash into the duffel bags. He twirled the ring around on his finger and watched.

“Does it add up?” he asked. Youngjae turned to him and nodded. “We got more than we expected.”

Himchan sighed, kicking one of the bodies lying on the floor. “Why do they bother trying to steal our joints when they know they’ll just get ed over?”

Yongguk stood up, reaching his arm out. Youngjae handed him one of the bags and he nodded his head towards the exit.

“If we’re done here, let’s go before the rest of their members are notified.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Jongup sat there, watching the way her body moved to the music. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. She always did when she was dancing on stage. He looked down, however, and his eyes darkened when he saw the gazes of the other men pinned on her also.

He let out a shaky breath of anger, and he gripped onto his wine glass. He set it down, remembering he was here with the rest of the members. He looked back and shot Zelo a smile, telling him he was going to the restroom. Zelo gave him a thumbs up.

Jongup came into the washroom and he splashed his face with water to cool himself down. He stared at himself in the mirror and he fixed his hair before leaving the washroom. He bumped into a couple outside and he raised an eyebrow.

Daehyun pulled away from the girl and his eyes rounded, seemingly surprised to see Jongup here.

Without another word, Jongup walked passed him and Daehyun’s attention was stolen when the girl pulled him down by his tie.

Jongup waited backstage for her, and when Sena came off the stage, he handed her a cold water bottle.

“You guys came?” she asked, opening the bottle for a sip. Jongup nodded and she looked back. “I’m assuming it went well since you guys are back before schedule.”

He nodded again, walking with her. She stopped outside the dressing room. “I’ll meet you guys outside,” she said.

She had just walked inside and was about to close the door when Jongup came in with her, closing the door behind them. Her eyes widened when he pinned her against the door.

“Jongup,” she whispered, seeing his eyes darken. She gripped onto his arms when he ducked down.

“Stop,” she said again, pushing him back. He stared at her. “Daehyun can do whatever the he wants with you, but you’re pushing me away?”

“I’ll meet you guys outside,” she repeated, pushing him out the door and locking it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter