[O] Jinhwan x Ravelina

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan (iKON) for RaniaOS_18

     

 

 

Prompt: When Ravelina went to Seoul to meet her brother, and Bobby introduces her to the iKON members where she falls for Jinhwan

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Ravelina looked down at her watch as she stood there, waiting for her luggage to arrive. She finally spotted her polka-dot suitcase and walked towards the luggage belt to lift it off. She placed it onto the ground and wheeled it towards the escalator.

She changed the song she was listening to quickly on her phone and she smiled when a familiar song came on.

Humming happily, she made her way to the waitin area where her brother said that he would be waiting for her.

She stepped out of the sliding doors and looked around. She spotted a male standing off to the side, on his phone, with a scarf and a hat on. She let out a laugh, finding it hilarious that the guy was wearing a scarf in the middle of summer.

She walked over but her brother didn’t even notice she was standing in front of him. She ducked down.

“Oppa,” she said. He jumped back, flailing his arms and almost dropping his phone. His jaw dropped and he placed a hand over his chest as he let out uneven breaths. He realized who it was and he let out a sigh of relief before walking over to crush her in his arms.

“You scared me. I thought you were some crazy fan who found me again.”

She laughed, wrapping her arms around him. “You made me take a flight that arrived at three in the morning. I don’t think any of your fans are crazy enough to check that at the airport.”

He pulled back and shook his head. “You’d be surprised at how scary some of them can get, Lina.”

She shrugged, hooking her arm around his. “I can’t believe you’re actually going to drive me. You haven’t driven me in years!” He looked at her and chuckled. “That’s because you decided to move back to America with mom and dad. You left your poor brother here all alone.”

She smiled, wrapping her arm tighter and leaned her head on his shoulder. “What a liar. How can you be lonely when your schedule is so hectic and filled with your members and fans?”

“Yeah, but I missed my annoying little sister,” he said. He winced when she whacked his arm and he shot her an accusing look. “Okay, just because you’ve been in America for so long doesn’t mean you get to abuse your elders like this.”

“You’re from there too,” she retorted, sticking out her tongue. Bobby rolled his eyes, giving in.

“I never win against you, do I?”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

“Wow, you have your own car?” Ravelina asked, putting her seatbelt on. Bobby let out a scoff. “Hell no, this is a company car. They let me borrow it today to pick you up.”

She let out a whistle. “Wow, your company sure is chill.”

They chatted with each other for the hour ride back to his shared dorm.

Once they neared the building, he drove into the underground parking lot. He rolled down the window and greeted the security guard. After recognizing his face, the man opened up the gates and let him through. Bobby thanked him before rolling up the window.

“Sometimes I forget you’re a celebrity,” she commented. Bobby raised an eyebrow as he tried to find parking. “And why is that?”

“Why would anybody fangirl over you? It’s so gross,” she shuddered. Bobby turned to her with a deadpanned look.

“Why are you bullying me when I haven’t seen you for so long?”

She laughed. “Be honoured that I decided to spend my summer vacation here with you and not off in Hawaii with mom and dad instead.”

“You should’ve gone with them instead. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with you,” he replied. She blew a raspberry and ignored him.

“Wait, don’t you share a room with someone? Where will I go?” Ravelina asked as he parked the car. He looked back to see if the car was going to hit the wall.

“I share a room with Hanbin but he’s already moved in with Donghyuk since he had his own room. Is that okay?” Bobby asked, turning off the engine. She hummed, opening the door of the car.

“I don’t want to room with you, though.”

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her get out of the car.

“Yeah well, fat chance that I’ll let my baby sister room with any other guy.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

“Is everyone asleep?” Ravelina whispered, walking into the dorm behind her brother. He kicked away some of the shoes crowding the floormat and he cursed under his breath, “I told them to clean their shoes.” He made way for her and shook his head.

“And to answer your question, yeah. We have an early schedule tomorrow since it is our comeback period.”

She pouted, squishing his cheeks in her palms. “Aw, now I feel bad for making my brother pick me up from the airport.” He pushed her hands away and rolled his eyes. “Just go wash up and go to sleep.”

“But I can’t! I’m not even tired,” she said. He blinked. “Oh yeah, the time difference. But didn’t you want to come with us to the dance practice to see what the YG building looked like?”

She nodded, thinking it over. “Fine, I’ll go brush my teeth and try to sleep.” He chuckled, ruffling her hair. “Washroom is down the hall and to your left.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Ravelina looked around at the washroom and was surprised to see that it was shiny and clean. She figured it must be because her brother told s to clean it before she came. She saw the seven toothbrushes hanging on the wall and she smiled to herself, finding it cute.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she put her towel around her arm and opened the door to leave.

She blinked when she saw someone leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. He op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter