[O] Taehyung x Aeri

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V (BTS) for iHeart_Kookies

     

 

 

Prompt: When Aeri confronts V, the school's hottie, after finding out he made fun of her chubby best friend

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Aeri puffed out her cheeks, placing her pencil onto her notebook. She looked out the window and her eyes rounded when she saw that the sun was beginning to set. She realized she had been studying nonstop for a few hours now.

She grabbed her phone and unplugged it from the charging cable and turned it on to check what she had missed in these past few hours. She came across a notification of a missed call from her friend and she quickly pressed to call her back.

She tapped her fingers against the wooden desk, waiting for her friend to pick up. She frowned when she was sent to the voicemail inbox.

Aeri hung up the call and went to text her friend instead.

Hey, sorry I missed your call! I was studying. Did you need something?

She put her phone back onto her desk after sending the message and went downstairs to grab a snack to eat.

After returning with a piece of bread and peanut butter spread onto the surface, she sat back down onto her chair and picked up her phone. With the bread in , she opened her message inbox with her friend when she saw that there was a new message.

It’s fine.

She raised an eyebrow at the short message and frowned. It wasn’t like Yoonji to write such a short reply and usually, if she used capitals and actual punctuation in her texts, it meant she was angry.

She quickly typed in a reply.

Is something wrong?

She waited for a few minutes hoping Yoonji would reply but when she got no answer after 10 minutes, she returned her focus back to her homework.

She would ask her about it tomorrow when she saw her friend at school.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Aeri smiled to the students she recognized walking through the halls as she made her way to her locker. She spotted her friend getting her books from the top shelf and quickly ran over to help her.

Yoonji turned around and when she saw who it was, she sunk down and hid her face away. Aeri scrunched up her face in confusion and stared at her friend.

“Yoonji? Are you alright?” She saw Yoonji nod her head before grabbing the textbook out of her hands.

Letting out a sigh, Aeri turned her friend around so she could see her face. Even though she did her best to cover her eyes, Aeri had already seen the red puffiness.

“What happened? Why are your eyes red?”

Yoonji looked around the halls and after seeing that there were a lot of students around, she quickly tugged on Aeri’s hand and led her to one of the stairwells where they could have some privacy.

Aeri looked around to make sure there was no one around before turning back to her friend.

“Okay, tell me what’s going on. I’m worried, Yoonji.”

Yoonji looked up at her and her face fell. “You know how I told you I had a crush on V?”

“His name’s V? I thought it was Taehyung,” Aeri replied. Yoonji shook her head, waving her hands. “No, no, his name is Taehyung. He just has people calling him V instead.”

Aeri rolled her eyes. “I don’t get it. Okay, so what about this pretty boy?”

Yoonji looked down and began to play with her fingers. When it was silent for a few seconds and Aeri couldn’t take the silence any longer, she called out her friend’s name once more.

“Yoonji, spill.”

“I went to a party last night and he was there. I don’t know what came over me but I talked to him and it didn’t go so well,” Yoonji whispered.

Aeri raised an eyebrow. “Did he do something to you?”

Yoonji let out a sigh. “He brushed past me and his friends followed after him, shouting horrible things.”

“Like what?” Aeri demanded, feeling herself grow angrier by the second.

“They said that V doesn’t talk to girls who are heavier than him. Especially not chubby girls like me,” Yoonji said, her voice wavering. She began to cry again and Aeri quickly pulled her into her chest.

She rubbed soothing circles onto her friend’s back and brushed her hair away from her face.

“He’s not going to get away for looking down on you. Their friend group doesn’t get to make fun of others just because they’re popular.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Throughout the class, Aeri had her eyes on Taehyung. She was fuming and she couldn’t wait for class to be over so she could confront him. She grew even more irritated with the way he was sitting nonchalantly in his chair, ignoring what the teacher was saying.

Agreeably, he was handsome. He had tousled brown hair and a perfect nose. He also had the deep voice that made girls weak at their knees. She was just disappointed that his personality was such a contrast.

Shaking her head, she turned back to face the front to focus on the lesson.

When the lunch bell rang, she tidied up her books and put everything back into her bag. She looked up and when she saw that Taehyung was still there, talking and laughing with his friend, she strode over.

She placed a hand onto his desk and him and his friend looked up at her.

“Oh boy, another confession. How many has that been this week?” laughed the guy behind him. Taehyung threw him a quick smirk before turning back around to face her. He looked her up and down and Aeri wanted to hurl at the disgust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter