[S] Rap Monster x Seungyeon

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rap Monster (BTS) for dagriduo

     

 

 

prompt: When they met each other on weekly idol after rap monster saying that she is his type.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

[FROM MANAGER OPPA]

Seungyeon-ah I just you an attachment with your schedule for next week. Check it over and tell if it is okay or not.

[TO MANAGER OPPA]

Okay ^^ I will check and get back to you.

Seungyeon opened the attachment her manager sent her and scanned through it, humming under her breath. She let out a breath of relief when she saw that her schedule was pretty empty except for three days of filming. Happily, she texted back her manager saying everything is okay and she will see him on Tuesday. Relaxing onto her bed, Seungyeon watched youtube videos until she drifted off to sleep.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Seungyeon let out a frustrated groan as she woke up to the incessant buzzing of her phone. Who is even calling me at this ing hour? She thought as she reached for the phone off her bedside table. One look at the time made Seungyeon groan.

Seriously… it’s 8 am on a Saturday morning are these people insane??

Looking through her phone notifications with half closed eyes, Seungyeon saw that she missed 5 calls from Jisoo. Letting out a sigh, she dialled his number and closed her eyes, waiting for him to pick up.

“What do you want you crazy asshat,” she muttered as soon as he picked up.

“Seungyeon-ah ~ that’s now way to be talking to your favorite cousin.”

“Yes my crazy best friend who is awake at an insane hour on Saturday morning. What do you want.”

“I just heard from SNS that you would be on weekly idol on Tuesday! Why didn’t you tell me this important piece of information??” Jisoo whined. Seungyeon rolled his eyes at the tone of his voice. Sh was ninety percent sure that he was pouting- that immature baby.

“Why would me being on weekly idol be important? It’s not like this is my first time as a guest, I’ve been on before.”

“Yes I know,” Jisoo said impatiently, “but it’s about WHO you are going to be on the show with that makes this gossip juicy.”

Clueless, Seungyeon asked, “Huh who is going to be there?”

Jisoo let out a long aggravated sigh, “You are absolutely hopeless when it comes to SNS. Do you even check anything besides Instagram?” Seungyeon was about to protest that Instagram has cute puppies when he interrupted her saying, “BTS and Gfriend are going to be on Weekly Idol with you, that’s why I’m freaking out.”

Jisoo’s response confused Seungyeon. “Sure I like their music but it's not like I’m a hardcore fan.” Suddenly Seungyeon felt her phone buzz with a new message.

“I just sent you a video link, you’ll find out why I’m freaking out soon. I can't believe my baby cousin’s love life is more interesting than mine,” Jisoo sighed before hanging up.

Curious about what Jisoo was talking about, Seungyeon immediately clicked the link which turned out to be an interview with Bangtan. They were pretty entertaining to watch, she laughed at their silliness but nothing came up that would make Jisoo freak out over them being in Weekly Idol together. Until she reached the near end of the interview when the interviewer asked the boys for their type. The response that shocked her the most was the leader, Rap Monster.

Seungyeon mouth was open in shock when she heard his response. “My type would be someone who looks good in casual wear, especially converse highs. I think my type is someone like solo singer Lee Seungyeon.” She was super surprised that someone as talented as him would list her as his type. Wow, she thought, I understand why Jisoo was freaking out now… I can't believe I’m going to meet him in real life… I hope I don't become awkward. Seungyeon spent the rest of the night watching Bangtan’s music videos and interviews. She found her eyes wandering over to Rap Monster all the time and she felt more excited for weekly idol on Tuesday.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Seungyeon fidgeted nervously in her makeup chair as her stylist applied her eyeliner. She wanted to make a good first impression. Taking a deep breath, she left the dressing room after thanking her stylist. On her way towards the studio where they will be filming, Seungyeon’s manager found her and handed her a bottle of water. “You look nervous Seungyeon-ah. Don't worry about it and just have fun out there okay?” He said encouragingly. Seungyeon nodded and smiled absentmindedly before heading towards the studio room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter