[S] Daehyun x Hyorin

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun (B.A.P) for Lilke19 

     

 

 
Prompt: Daehyun gets jealous after he sees Hyorin fooling around with her brother

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Daehyun looked up at the two story house and let out a shaky breath. Hyorin turned and saw his expression, letting out a light chuckle. She nudged his arm and he turned to her in surprise. She smiled and grabbed onto his hand.

“They’ll love you, don’t worry. All my family members are really friendly, I promise.”

He let out a sigh and spoke, “Yeah, but usually when people meet the family, they only meet the parents.” He made a gesture to the numerous cars parked out in the driveway and along the sidewalk.

“You’re making me meet the entire family, Rin!” he exclaimed. She laughed at his outburst and pulled him along. “Let’s go, you big baby.”

He pouted, letting her drag him to the front door. She was about to open the door when he grabbed onto her hand, startling her.

“Daehyun!” she scolded. He let out a whimper and gave her the puppy eyes. “Can I just say I had a stomachache and had to return home? Or what if you tell them I got hit by a car? Or that I got kidnapped by the thugs in our neighbourhood?”

She rolled her eyes at his poor attempt at stalling and pushed the door open, smiling when she saw all her family members.

“Rin! You look as pretty as ever,” one of her aunts gushed, walking over to envelop her in a hug. Her aunt pulled back and she let out a gasp when she saw Daehyun standing beside her with a meek smile plastered on his face.

“My, my, is this your boyfriend? He’s even more handsome than the pictures,” she giggled. Hyorin smiled, looking over at her boyfriend, who awkwardly dipped his head at the compliment.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Daehyun said, giving her a small smile. Her aunt threw her head back and laughed. “You’re adorable. You should go and greet the others, Rin.” Hyorin nodded and nodded her head for Daehyun to follow along.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

After repeating the same process of meeting a new family member of hers for a good thirty minutes, he finally met with the parents. They were together in the backyard, preparing the food for their annual family barbeque.

“Mom! Dad!” Hyorin shouted, running over to hug them both. Her dad laughed. “Did you miss us that much?” She nodded, pulling them closer. Her mom pulled back to see Daehyun behind Hyorin.

“Wow, he really is handsome,” she gasped. Her dad looked him up and down, causing Daehyun to shrink away from his gaze.

“Dad,” Hyorin whispered, seeing how uncomfortable her boyfriend was becoming. Her mother walked over and threw her arms around him. His eyes grew wide and he looked at Hyorin for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter