[S] Suga x Jihyo

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga for dagriduo

     

 

 

 

prompt: They started as friends while promoting a song together, won few music shows,ended up together for a few years and then Suga proposed to her.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

First Meeting

A few knocks on the door of the recording studio pulled Suga’s attention away from the music and towards the door.

“Come in,” he said distractedly, his eyes still glued to the computer screen.

The door opened and in stepped Bangtan’s manager, Seungho. “Yo Yoongi, do you have a minute?”

Finally tearing his eyes away from the screen Suga turned around, “yes what you want hyung?”

“Remember how we asked if you would be open to do a collab sometime soon?” Suga nodded his head. “Good, we hope you’re okay with doing the collab now with the solo singer Lee Jihyo.”

“Lee Jihyo?” Suga questioned, “is she that idol who writes her own songs?”

“Yes, we think her vibe and sound matches yours very well and her company CEO is close to ours so they suggested a collab between you two.”

Suga thought about it for a few minutes, I do like her music… and a new collab can’t hurt, I am working on something new. Nodding his head in agreement, “I’ll do it hyung.”

Seungho smiled brightly, “great! She’s waiting outside let me tell her to come in.” Seungho opened the studio door, “Jihyo-ah come on in.”

A girl wearing a leather jacket and denim jeans walked in, with headphones hanging around her neck. She bowed politely before introducing herself, “hi, I’m Jihyo. Nice to meet you Suga sunbaenim.”

The first thing Suga noticed about Jihyo was the headphones around her neck. They’re the same brand as mine, he noted. The second thing that caught his attention was how soothing her voice sounded. Suga bowed and introduced himself as well. She’s really pretty, he thought to himself after getting a good look at her face. He shook his head a little in an attempt to get rid of that thought, she’s here to work on music with you idiot not to be on blind date! The sound of Jihyo clearing pulled Suga from his thoughts.

“I’m happy to get to be able to work with you,” she said happily, “let’s work hard and produce a hit!” She stuck out her hand for him to shake.

Suga let out a small chuckle at her eager attitude, reaching to shake her hand, “okay, I look forward to working with you Jihyo-sshi.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

First Recording

Suga was sprawled across the recording studio’s couch scrolling through his phone while he waited for Jihyo to show up. It been around a month since they first met and today was the first recording for the demo of their song, ‘Wine’. Over the past month, Suga and Jihyo became closer as friends through their similar interests in music and sleep. They’ve been talking almost daily and Suga feels a smile tug at his lips every time he gets a notification from her.

A knock on the door pulled Suga out of his daze as he shouted a come in. Jihyo stepped in wearing the same leather jacket from their first meeting and it felt strangely like deja vu. Except this time, she looked a lot less tense.

“Oppa,” Jihyo smiled, “I brought you coffee.”

Suga let out a sigh of happiness as he reached for the cup, “thank you my new favourite person.”

Jihyo let out a laugh at his reply, “just don’t be too harsh critiquing my voice today and we’re even.” Suga looked up and crinkled his eyes in a smile, “deal.”

--

Suga closed his eyes as he felt himself slowly sink into the music, his head nodding in time with the beat. “Let’s start with recording the first verse,” he spoke into the mike.

Jihyo gave him a thumbs up, “okay.” As the last bar of the intro played, she opened to sing the lyrics of the first verse.

~ I still can’t forget
I’m sweetly spinning around
I didn’t know it was a dream, star
I’m wandering
Maybe, I’m just dizzy
You’re asleep, don’t say anything
I’m already used to our maze ~

As Jihyo sang the last line of the verse, Suga opened his eyes with a smile. Her voice was smooth and relaxing - just the vibe he was going for. Jihyo looked up at him with a nervous smile, “Was that okay?”

“It was great!” Yoongi said enthusiastically, “I like your tone a lot, but can we record the beginning two lines again? I want you to try starting softer.”

Jihyo nodded, “okay.”

After recording a few more times, they were both satisfied with the first verse of the song. “Good job Jihyo-ah, let’s take a break before doing the first chorus. You sang well today.”

“Thanks Suga oppa!” Jihyo said as she took off her headphones.

“Yoongi - you can call me Yoongi,” he said into the mike. “I like the sound of my name coming from your mouth,” he murmured softly to himself.

Jihyo looked up surprised, “okay,” she said with a soft smile.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

First Performance

“Yoongi oppa!” Jihyo exclaimed, surprised that he showed up.

Yoongi let himself into her dressing room and closed the door behind him. “Hi,” he flashed her a gummy smile.

“I thought you were recording for BTS’s new album and couldn’t make it?!”

Yoongi scratched the back of his head as his smile turned sheepish, “I wanted to surprise you… so surprise?”

Jihyo let out a happy giggle, “I’m really happy you came!” Yoongi felt his heart stutter at the sound of her laughter, looking down as he felt his cheeks heat up.

Yoongi shrugged, “It’s no big deal, I wanted to do your first performanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter