[O] Jungkook x Nanhee

﹙ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ﹚ ϙ ﹠ ᴀ scenario and oneshot request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook (BTS) for iHeart_Kookies

     

 

 

Prompt: When Nanhee and Jungkook are on the brink of breaking up because he took his ex-girlfriend's side who is trying to ruin their relationship

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Nanhee stared at her last text message received from Jungkook over three weeks ago and she felt her heart sink. Ever since they got into their fight a month ago, things had downhill for them. They barely saw each other now, and Nanhee wasn’t even sure if they were still considered to be in a relationship.

She looked up when a knock came from the other side of the door, and she whispered quietly for the person to come in.

Jin opened the door and softened when he saw his sister sitting on the edge of her bed, looking downcasted. Her let out a sigh, walked over to her, and took a seat beside her. He put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her head onto his shoulder.

“Nanhee,” he whispered, staring down at her face. She looked up and without saying anything, her eyes watered up and she began crying again.

“You can’t keep doing this to yourself. I know it’s hard but you have to let it go if he’s not willing to make the effort,” Jin said softly. Nanhee cried onto his sweater and he shook his head in defeat, running his hand through her hair to calm her down.

“He may be one of my best friends but if he’s making my baby sister cry over something so ridiculous, I can’t forgive him.”

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Two months ago

Nanhee looked up from her textbook when she felt someone beside her. She brightened when she saw Jungkook, standing there with a bag, and inside were two cups of bubble tea. He handed her one of them and she thanked him before taking a sip.

“How long have you been studying for?” he asked, looking at her. Nanhee looked at the watch on her hand and shrugged. “Only three hours.”

His eyes bugged out and he stared at her like she had told him something bizarre. “Three hours!? And you’re still studying?” he asked incredulously. The people around them in the library turned to them at the sudden outburst and she ducked.

She slapped his arm and frowned at him. “Jungkook, quiet down. People are studying here.”

He rolled his eyes. “I doubt any of them are as studious as you, okay?” He suddenly pouted and he tugged on her arm. “Come on, Nanhee, you’ve been studying all day. Let’s go get dinner or something.”

She stared down at her notes, and then back to her boyfriend, and then back to her notes. “But-”

He had already begun packing away her notebooks and closed her laptop. “No buts. You need some food in you. Let’s go,” he said, carrying her backpack for her. She sighed, sensing her defeat.

“Fine.”

He grinned, kissed her on the cheek, and led her out of the library in victory.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

One month and a half ago

Nanhee stared down at her phone and smiled when she saw that Jungkook was on his way over.

They were going together to a semi-formal dance event for their science faculty at university and Jungkook was driving over to pick her up.

She looked at herself in the mirror and her smile grew even wider. She couldn’t wait for him to see her dress. She had purposely kept it a surprise from him for a reason.

Jin came into her room with a light cardigan and he let out a gasp when he saw her.

“Aw, look at my baby sister, she’s so pretty.”

Nanhee laughed when he came over to ogle over her. Jin smiled, seeing her bright expression in the mirror.

“I bet you that mom and dad are smiling just as brightly in heaven seeing you right now. You look like an angel,” he commented. Nanhee softened. “Thanks, oppa.”

He tucked away a few strands of stray hairs behind her ear and pushed her towards the door. “You’re going to walk into there with Jungkook like Cinderella and her dashing prince,” he said. She rolled his eyes. “That’s just weird.”

“It’s true,” he replied. He watched her put on her heels and held her clutch for her as he waited.

They heard a knock on the door and she looked up when Jin stepped by her to open it.

“Hey, hyung,” Jungkook greeted. Jin gave him a grin and a nod of acknowledgement before opening the door wider so he could see Nanhee. Jungkook’s jaw dropped and he stared at her with rounded eyes.

“Wow,” was all he could say. He wanted to tell her she looked breathtaking in the off-shoulder dress, and that her heels made her legs look amazing, and that she looked absolutely gorgeous but his mind was too busy trying to process the sight in front of him.

“If you’re not going to compliment her, I’m just going to close the door,” Jin said. Jungkook shook out of his daze and turned to him. Jin laughed, seeing his expression. “I’m just kidding. Here, take her.”

Nanhee stumbled over the doorstep when Jin passed her clutch to her and Jungkook caught her in his arms.

“Don’t get too drunk!” Jin shouted, closing the door on them.

Nanhee shook her head. “I’ve lived with him for 20 years but I don’t know why you willingly are friends with him.” Jungkook laughed. “He’s a nice guy.”

She shrugged, walking beside him towards the elevator. “I guess.”

They stood there, and Jungkook turned to stare at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter