Sweet night.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52noqUithw&feature=related

---

 

 

"Mmm, hey. We've talk alot but, I didn't know your name yet. What's your name anyway?" Insoo raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah. I'm Park MinYoung." you smiled.

"Wow. You have a cute name but why are you being a jerk?" he teased you. 

"Kang Insoo-sshi, MinYoung is my name who's given by my mom and stop calling me jerk, jerk." you smirked.

"Ooh, you're the jerk. I'm the nicest guy in the whole world." he grinned. You hit him hard on his shoulder.

"Ouch, what's that for?" he pouted and rubbed his shoulder.

"First, because you calling me jerk. Second, because you're boast." you crossed your arm.

"Hahaha, really?" he paused. Slowly, he rubbed your left cheek, make you blushed. Gunwoo saw and feeling a bit jealous.

You quickly prevent his hand from your cheek. "I'm not a kid to do that." you stuck out your tongue.

"Aha, you're so cute." he smiled, make you blushed even more. *Why is she blushing? Did I said something wrong?* Insoo thought and started rubbing his chin.

Then, Gunwoo suddenly pushed his seat backwards. "Hyung, I'm going out for a second." he walked away without looking back.

"Uh? What's wrong with him?" you asked worriedly. "I don't know. Maybe...jealous." Insoo grinned.

"Jealous? Because of what?" you chuckled. "Because of...you." Insoo gaze your eyes.

"Why...me?" you faced him. "I've saw him looking at you for a long time." Insoo explained.

"W-What? And now, what seems to be the problem?" you asked.

"Maybe because he saw you talking with me, laughing." he explained more.

"Hmm, I'll go check him." you stood up and walked away. "That would be great." Insoo mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, Gunwoo-sshi!" you run towards him and stopped besides him, huffing.

"What?" he asked. "Where are you going?!" you suddenly raised your voice.

"I just...wanna take the fresh air." he clarified. "Yah, it's *you looked at your watch* almost 9:00 p.m. It's dangerous if you're outside!" you said like a mother.

"Why did you even care?" he grinned. "You...like me huh?" he continued. Your eyes widened.

"W-What?! Why should I like you?!" your voiced getting higher.

"Ah, do you know what's the meaning when you raised your voice?" "Huh?" 

"It means, you didn't said the truth." he smiled. "I..don't like you." you said while your voice getting lower.

"Haha, you've a lot of aegyo but you're still a jerk." he chuckled. 

"Huh, you're the same as Insoo-sshi. You're a jerk too, Gunwoo-sshi." you stuck out your tongue.

"Hey, don't be too formal. Just call me Gunwoo, okay?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm, okay Gunwoo. But anyway, you still a jerk." he looked at you seriously. "I'm going to get you!" he said while you started to running away.

"Ah, okay okay! I'm sorry! Stop chasing me!" you can't stop running because he won't stop.

"No way!" he smirked and ran faster. You laughed so hard.

Then, you can feel someone holding your wrist and pulling you.

'Aish, it must be Gunwoo.' you turned to looked at him. But it suddenly changed to gazing.

Your face and his was so closed. You looked straight to his eyes. 

There were an awkward and sweet silent. Suddenly, you quickly looked away and trying to pull yourself back.

But, he won't let you go. His hand slowly went down to your waist. You quitely gasped. 

He push his face closer to you. You widened your eyes.

Silently, he pressed his lips to yours. You trying to pull yourself away but it turns to a silent kiss.

He pull you closer. Suddenly, someone called Gunwoo.

"Gunwoo hyung! Hurry! You have to pay!" Seyong shouted from the cafe.

Both of you quickly push yourself away. You looked away sheepishly. A small smile formed on your lips.

"Let's go." he took your hand and started to walked in. You nodded.