My heart is flutter.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoM7iDv9pD0

---

 

You left Kimmy at the school with screaming girls. 

*Dub dub dub dub* Your heart beating fast. You hold your chest.

'What's wrong with me? My heart is---. AH, stop it. I can't like him. I'll be cheated again.' you thought to yourself.

*Dub dub dub dub dub dub* Your heart beat faster and faster when you're walking. 

"Ah, stop it Youngie! You will get in trouble if you like him!" you said to yourself while slapping your cheek again and again.

Then, you remembered what have happened just now. 'Tch, he just get his face closer to mine. Why does the girls have to screaming?' you shook your head.

15 minutes later, you're home. Your mom and dad was not there. They're on overseas...I mean, vacation. Err, no. They give you the house to live alone. They live in China with your grandmother that've killed your grandfather that you loved the most in the family when you're 6. *Your parents didn't know about it.* 

Flash back~

"Youngie dear, do you wanna meet your grandma? She wanted to meet you a-lot." your mom convince you to go to met your evil grandma.

"No and never!" you looked away from your mom.

"What's wrong dear? You didn't met her since your grandpa dead. Is there something wrong about that?" your mom make a questioned face.

You stood up. "That woman, your mother killed my grandpa! I remembered everything!" you suddenly yell at your mother.

Your mom frowned. "What have happened to you, my daughter? How dare you yell at me?!" your mom was so angry with you. Well, you know about it.

"Here. *your mom gave the house key* We're not gonna come back here until you forgive your grandma. Remember my word, forgive your grandma." your parents left the house and not coming back.

End of flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, do you like her?" Chaejin asked Gunwoo about you.

"What? No. We just met. I can't like her now. I didn't know her real attitude." Gunwoo pouted.

"Really?" Chaejin scratching his back head that's not itchy.

"Yes. Why? You didn't believe me?" Gunwoo waiting for the answer.

"Ah, I believe you." Chaejin just walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock knock knock* Someone knock your door.

"Who's coming this night?" you looked at door with not sure face. 'Should I open? What if it's---. Ah, I have to ensured first'

You walked towards the door. You looked at the window that's near the door.

"Youngie! Open the door please?!" Kimmy yelling at outside.

'Oh boy' you thought. You opened the door.

"What do you want from me?" you fakely yawned.

"I want to sleepover with you. At here." she make a cute smile.

"Tch, have you ask your mom before you came here?" you looked away with annoyed face.

"No. They're on vacation. Maybe about a month." she pouched her cheek.

You think about it. *Ah, what should I do? What if she ask her 'boyfriend' to stay here too?*

"Yah, you promise me not to bring you boyfie stay here, okay?" you gave here your pinkie.

"Promise." she replied and pinky swear.

You provided the mattress at the living room. You didn't like much. You guys slept at about 3:00 a.m. 

You yawned, real yawned.