Life at school.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brxqQmz6Q04

---

 

*RINGGGG!* The bell rang. It's time to back home. You're heading to your locker. You put all your books in the locker. 'Ugh, thank god it's Friday. No school tomorrow.' you thought yourself.

"Youngie-ah!!" someone calling you. You look around. 'Pfft this girl'. 

"What?" your replied to your friend, Kimmy.

"I'm going...on a date!" she said happily.

"WHAT?! How many times should you date?!" you yell at her. You're so mad at her because she have cheated many boys and boys have cheated her many times.

"It's not wrong." she said with pouted.

"It's superbly wrong." you shook your head.

"But this one is awesome. Because, they're famous and have many fans. If I with them, I'm gonna be famous too!" she said with his hands up.

"Pfft. Shut up. You know what, boys are annoying. They can hurt you anytime. Believe me. I've been through this so many times." you said with a annoyed voice.

"Tch, you're only couple 3 times! It's not many, at all!" Kimmy make a show off face.

"Whatever. I don't care if you wanna listened to my opinion." you walked away.

Suddenly, the door was blocked with screaming girls and annoyed boys.

"I think, they're here!" Kimmy said with a happy whispering voice.

"Who's here?" you make a question face. 

"The MYNAME! The hottest plus famous and cute group. They can sing. I fell in love with them." Kimmy said while her head sways.

"What? Why are they here?" you close your ears with you hands because of the screaming girls.

"Because... they will learn in our school!" Kimmy suddenly started to screaming.

The MYNAME stepped in the entering and the girls screaming like hell. You're so annoyed with them. So you just walked out to the enterance.

*BUKK* you accidently struck to one of the MYNAME's members. You just bowed and walked away.

Suddenly, someone caught your wrist. You turned. It's the leader, Gunwoo.

"Yah, let me go!" you yell at him and he let go of your wrist.

"Wait. I just wanna ask you something." his face suddenly close to you. So many jealous girls.

"Oppa!! Nooo!"

"I can be your girl oppa!"

"Don't kiss her oppa!"

"Oppa, I love you, please don't!"

He whispered to your ears. "You didn't know us?" Ugh, jealous girls started to screaming again.

"No. I didn't care about boys so much...and you guys, okay. So, can I go now?" you sigh in annoying way and prevent his hand from your ears.

"Emm, no. You can't go now. I've something else to ask you." he looked straight to your eyes.

"What?" you looked away.

"Erm, I just... *sigh* nothing. You can go now." he let you go and you walked quickly. 

Suddenly, you can feel your heart beating fast. 'What's wrong with...me?' you thought yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, what happened?" Seyong asked Gunwoo.

"Nothing. But, there's something different about that girl." Gunwoo rubbed his back head.

"What's wrong? You... like that girl?" Insoo suddenly voiced.

"No. It just..*he lowered his voice* she don't know us." all 4 of them gasp.

"What?! She don't... *Insoo pinched his hand* know us?" Seyong eyes wided.

"I know. It stranged right? All of them screaming because of us, but she..don't know us?" Gunwoo shook his head.

"Yah, maybe because you're not really famous. That's why he don't know you." Chaejin said with a cute smile.

"I said she don't know US! Not just me, understand?" Gunwoo frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~