Love, MinYoung~

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_1KOVLVHT4

---

 

 

"Yah, what took you guys so long?!" Seyong frowned.

"N-Nothing." Gunwoo shook his head and started to pay. Insoo chuckled silently.

After paid, all of you walked out from the cafe. 

"Um, hey. Do you wanna ride us? It's dangerous for girls to go home alone." Insoo asked.

Kimmy eyes widened and quickly nodded. "YES! I'd love to!" she smiled and elbowed you. "Right, Youngie?"

"Hmm." you slightly nodded. Insoo smiled. "That would be great." Insoo started to walked towards his car.

Well actually, his car is not that big. It do fits for 7 person, but it'll be cramped.

Kimmy went in first and sit at the back. Followed by Seyong and Chaejin. 

In the middle, you went in. And Gunwoo sit next to you.

Jun.Q was about to get in, but Insoo pull Jun.Q's hand shook his head.

"Go sit infront." Jun.Q let out a big sigh and sit infront. Insoo just smirked.

Insoo started to turn on the car and began to move.

It's a long journey because it's raining and traffic congestion. 

Your eyes slowly closed and started to sleep. Your head landed to Gunwoo's shoulder.

Gunwoo gasped silently and looked at your face. 'She have a pretty face.' Gunwoo smiled.

And slowly he put his head to yours.

 

20 minutes later, you arrived. Gunwoo wakes you up.

"Err, MinYoung?" he called your name. Your eyes a bit open. "Uh?"

"Hey, we've arrived to your house." he said, like whispering. 

You looked out from the window. "Oh, okay. Thanks for give me a ride." you smiled and slowly opened the door.

You waved to them and they waved back. You take the house key and pushed the door.

You stretched and twist your body. "Uh, what a fun day." you smiled.

You went in your room and quickly took your diary. You wrote about the day.

 

Dear, Diary. Today is the best day ever for me and MYNAME. We really had a fun day. I've known them a lot. They're not the kind of boast group or what. They're really friendly. Well, it really feels awkward in the first time. But after they introduce theirselves, they smiled, laughed and talked to me a lot. And also, they were a hot and cool group at school, but they're actually a jokers.

They make me laughed a lot, especially Seyong and Chaejin. They make fun of each other. Plus, Insoo and Gunwoo looks like a brave and macho guy, but they're actually a jerk. Insoo was the most! And about Jun.Q, he's kinda...quite? He didn't talked much so, it's hard for me to describe him. He do smiled, but just a bit. Uh, okay. Stop talking about him.

Now, I wanna tell you the REAL secret. It's been 3 years I haven't kiss a guy. But today, a guy from MYNAME just kissed me! It really feels weird. I'm not gonna tell you who is it. Because it's a secret! Lol, not funny. Hmm, I think. That's all I can tell ya'. So, night night. xoxo.

~Love MinYoung 

 

You sighed and smiled. 'It's really a great day for me. I hope, we can be best friends, MYNAME.' 

You cleaned a bit your bed and covered yourself. And slowly, you closed your eyes and went sleep with smile.