Why do I have to met them?

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDX6fI2PhA&feature=related

---

 

The next day, you woke up on 7:30 a.m. 'I'm late for school.' you yawned.

"Omo! Aish, I have to wake this girl up." you shaked Kimmy's shoulder violently.

She stretched her whole body and yawned. "What's wrong? It's so early." she opened her eyes slowly.

"We're late for school! Hurry! Dressed up!" you yell at her and ran to the bathroom.

"Yah, today is Saturday. No school." she said and started to sleep again. You stopped running and think again. 'Ah, it's Saturday. How come I can forget?' 

"Err, hehe. I just wanna make you wake up." you said embarrassingly.

"Kids who love school." Kimmy teased you.

"Tch, whatever. Yah, wake up! I want to tidy up the living room." you pulled the mattress and make her fall down.

And you continued, "And, FYI, I wanna go to the Lotte World. If you wanna go with me, then hurry." you said while started to put the cushions on the couch.

"Wait, I wanna go there too! I want to take the shower first. Don't go without me." she pouted and quickly get in the bathroom.

20 minutes later she've done washing and you've done tidying the living room.

"Hey, wait. How can we go there if there's no transport." she looked at outside.

"We DO have transport. We can use the bus or taxi right?" you just smiled and get ready.

"What? I don't want bus or taxi. Not standard with me." she pouted.

"If you don't want to take the bus or taxi. Cause that's my opinion." you said and walked out from the house.

"Wait, wait, wait. Okay, I'll follow you." she nodded and started to following you.

While at the bus stop, you and Kimmy talked about random things *Well, sometimes you annoyed when she talked about boys so much*

Suddenly...

Kimmy started to screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she yelled at one guy with his other 4 friends.

You looked closer. Ah, you reliezed them. 'Them? Why should they have to be here?' you slapped your forehead.

"Noona! Kimmy noona!" Chaejin started to yell Kimmy's name.

You pinched Kimmy's arm. "What. Are. They. Doing. Here?" 

"I don't know and ouch." she rubbed her hand and pouted.

Then, the MYNAME stand infront of both of you.

"Noona~" Chaejin make an aegyo and you looked away *you blushed but didn't relieze it*

"Aigoo, Jinnie. You're so cute!" she pinched Chaejin's cheek.

"Noona, it hurts. Hmm." he rubbed his cheek and pouted. The same as you pinched Kimmy's hand.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, dear." she said.

'Ugh, dear? Nonsense. He's 17.' you glanced away from them.

Gunwoo saw you being like a jerk. 

"Hey, is this your friend, who don't know us?" Seyong suddenly voiced.

"Err, who said she don't know you guys? She knows you!" Kimmy eyes getting wider.

"But, she said that to Gunwoo. Gunwoo tells us that." Seyong pouted.

'Ah, if you really knows about it, just shut up, Seyong-ah.' you crossed your arm.

"Just, forget about it." Kimmy said. Everyone stares at you while you looked away.

"Hmm, okay. Where are you guys going?" Insoo asked.

Then, your bus is arrived.

"Kimmy, let's go." you pulled Kimmy's hand but Seyong holds her hand.

"Yah, what are you doing? We'll missed the bus. Let her go." you pulled Kimmy's hand harder but it's no use. The bus have gone.

You're so mad at Seyong. You frowned.

You walked away quickly.

"Erk---" you struck on Gunwoo for the second time.

"Youngie-ah! Where are you going?" Kimmy asked and ran to you.

"Who cares? Go with MYNAME. Live with them. Forget me." you walked and left her behind.

"What should I do?" Kimmy said when you're gone.