At home, alone.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9sqfJwx3P8

---

 

 

You take some bread and put the butter on it. You munch it slowly.

Then, you walked out from the kitchen and went to the living room.

You switched on the television and searched for some hilarious variety shows. But all you can see is dramas, dramas and dramas.

You felt bored so you opened the laptop and surf the internet. You searched for your usual website, Twitter and Blogger.

You scrolled down fast because there is nothing in there.

"Twitter...nothing. Blogger...nothing. Shizz, what should I do now?" your head landed on the head seat.

Then, "Ah, I know. House chores!" you quickly went to your bedroom.

"Ugh, what a mess!" you picked up some clothes on the floor and your bed. You put some clothes into the washing machines.

Then you went to your study desk and arranged the books. 

You put the books in alphabetical order. After the books, you cleaned your bed, arranged the pillows in it originial place.

5 minutes later, you're done with it and quickly took the vacuum and mop. 

Then, you're done with it. "Huhh, at last! Done! Now what?" you bump your body on your bed.

"Call her, call him, call her, call him?" you ruffled your head in depressed.

"Ahaa! I know, why I didn't think about this just now?" you said with joy.

"I just should sleep! Ahahaha!" you took your pillow and smack your head on it. "Ah, so comfy."

Then, *beep beep beep*. Your phone beeping. 

"What else?" you lazily took your cellphone and read it.

 

Unknown number :

Not bored alone, hmm?

 

You : 

Who are you, mister?

 

Unknown number :

I'm Ho-ik. I'm just using my hyung's cellphone, Woosang-hyung

 

You :

Where's your cellphone dissapear?

 

Woosang-shi :

My battery is dead. So, I ask his permission to use his.

 

You :

Okay, bye. :P I'm going to sleep.

 

Woosang-shi : 

Fine, sleepy head. Night-night  

 

You :

It's afternoon, brother. And no more hearts for me! Ara? I don't like it. 

 

Woosang-shi :

Okay, bye. :(

 

You reread the message again and again. "Tch, what a silly guy." you shook your head and closed your tired eyes.