The party

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

A few minutes later, you opened your cupboard and searched for nice dress. Then, your eyes stucked on this dress: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1lEcL_bGFNnmDc2A_1O9  "Heh, looks good enough," you wore it quickly and styled your hair.

 

Then, you went down and so shocked that, MYNAME was there.

Chaejin, Seyong and Jun.Q were busy playing truth or dare while Gunwoo and Insoo were just looked at them.

Gunwoo shiftly gazed at you. He widened his eyes after seeing you wearing the dress.

You blushed, and yelled at him. "Bwoh?!" makes all of them turned to you.

"Hwaaa" they said in unison. You stuttered, "Y-Yah, don't look at me like that." you said and looked down.

"Noona~ you're so pretty. Prettier than Kimmy noona," Chaejin said as he looked at your dress, top to bottom.

"Yah!" Kimmy smacked his head. "Oww, noona~" Chaejin pouted. 

"Hahahaha, aigoo you too." Insoo spoke up. "Stop playing around." he said, then he turned to you.

"Woah, Minyoung, I never saw you wearing this before. You're...beautiful." he stared at your dress.

"T-Thanks" you blushed. "Ah, we better go now!" Insoo continued.

"Nae!" they beamed and walked towards the car, except Gunwoo. He and you were still in the house.

You looked up at him. "Why aren't you going yet?" he asked.

"Why aren't YOU going yet?" instead of answering his question, you shot him a question back.

"Well, I'm waiting for you to go first," he grinned. You redden and looked down.

"Okay, I'm going," you walked towards the door. Then, Gunwoo suddenly grabbed your hand, and you widened your eyes.

"Uh?" you wondered. "What?" he asked and smirked. You frowned. "Hmph"

"Heh, let's go," he said while still holding your hand. Your cheek was on fire.

 

While in the car, Insoo was driving while Gunwoo sat besides him.

The others are playing games while you were landing your head on the window pane. 

"Truth or Dare, Chaejin!" asked Seyong while pointing at Chaejin.

"Truth!" he beamed. "Are you sure?" "Yes!" "Really?" "Yah, just asked me, hyung!"

"Okaaay, between Youngie and Kimmy, who do you like the most?" your turned to them, wondered.

"Um, I..." he stopped and looked at Shinyoung and Hyuna. "I like..."

"Yah! Ppali! We can't wait for you saying 'I' 'Um'!" Seyong insisted. "Fine, Youngie!" he beamed and pointed at you.

"Uh? Me? Wae?" you asked. "YAH! I'm your best friend, Chaejin!" Kimmy pouted.

Then, "We've arrived!" Insoo said. "Yah. I still didn't get my answer!" Kimmy said but everyone have going off the car. She sighed.

 

In the house, "Kyaa, great decoration! Who did this?" Kimmy looked around the house and looked at the banner, 'Happy Birthday, Lee Gunwoo!'.

"I did," said Chaejin and smiled. "I did it too!" Seyong popped behind Chaejin.

"But I did the most, hyung," "No, I did!" "No, I--" Before they continued arguing, Insoo pulled their ears.

"Can you guys stop fighting for just like 3 seconds?" They nodded.

1, 2, 3, "I did the most!" Chaejin beamed. "This kid. Kimmy, let's go away from here," he smiled and walked away.

Kimmy shook her head and followed Insoo to prepared a few more things.

 

While you were helping them, Gunwoo stood beside you. "Yes, Gunwoo oppa?" you asked.

"Nothing. I'm just bored sitting alone in the living room," he said.

"Oh, okay. Just sit there for a few more minutes," you said and continued helping them. 

 

A few minutes later, the party started. All of you gathered in the living room around Gunwoo. Then, you guys started to sing. Jun.Q was incharged of taking pictures of them. 

"Make a wish, hyung!" Chaejin said out loud before Gunwoo blowed out the candle.

Gunwoo closed his eyes and started to wish silently. Then, he blowed the candle and everyone started to clap their hands.

"What did you wish for, hyung?" Seyong asked. Gunwoo grinned.

"It's a secret," he sheepishly smiled. They all let out a sigh. 

"Just tell us. We're friends, right?" Insoo said. 

Gunwoo nodded. "Yes, we are. But, I can keep something as a secret, can't I?" he asked.

You guys heaved out a sigh and nodded.

"Okay okay, stop with the sigh. So, where's my present?" Gunwoo changed the topic.

"Riiiiiight, here is it, hyung!" Jun.Q passed his present to Gunwoo.

"Take this!" 

"Here is it. It's big right?"

"Hyung, I bought it with my own money!"

Gunwoo was too happy that he teared up. 

"Thanks guys," he said while wiped away his tears. All of MYNAME members make a group hug.

While they were still hugging, Kimmy poked you with her elbow.

"Hey, where's your present?" she asked. You kept silent. "No way. Don't said that you didn't buy any, do you?" she asked again and you still keep your mouth shut. "Or, you want to give him secretly?" you felt irritated with her question. 

"Can you just be quiet? And, how can I give him a present when you didn't even tell me that today is his birthday," you rolled your eyes and Kimmy just stuck out her tongue. 

"Hey, girls. Let's all make a group hug!" Insoo proclaimed. You exchanged glances with Kimmy and quickly walked towards them and make a big group hug. 

 

After the party, Insoo and Jun.Q washed the dishes while Kimmy, Seyong and Chaejin cleaned up the living room that was full of mess. You were cleaning the dining room and pick up the spoons, forks and plates to the sink. Suddenly, Gunwoo approached you. 

"Hey, can we talk for a while?" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Sure, what is it?" you stopped from picking up the spoons and forks. 

"Er, but not here. Can we talk outside?" he asked again. You nodded. "Okay."

 

You were walking side by side and there's an awkward silence between both of you.

Then, you break the silence. "So, what's up?" 

"Um--" he frowned to think of what he should ask.

After a while, he spoke out. "Why aren't you giving me any present?" 

"Because I don't know that today is your birthday. No one tells me. But, that's okay. I'll treat you something later," you smiled.

"Okay." he replied. After that, both of you kept silent.

"I should tell her now," Gunwoo thought of something.

"Um, do you want to know what did I wish for just now?" he asked.

You turned to him. "I thought it's a secret," you stopped. "But, since you have said that, what is it?" you curiously asked.

He took a deep breath. "I wish that--" he stopped and took another deep breath and continue. "You and I will be together."

 


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NEW UPDATE! I'm such a lame! SORRY TO THE SUBSCRIBERS. *bows 90 degrees*

Sorry for the lame chapter. Anyway, please don't unsubscribe okay? And keep commenting! :)