Gonna meet them in person.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw

---

 

 

"Hmm, why did I ever think about that kid?" you chuckled a bit.

Then, your phone beeps.

*1 new message* You read it.

"Youngie-ah! I'm sorry for what had happened just now." you stared at the message from Kimmy.

You reply. "Okay then, I'll forgive you. But not them." 

You waited for a second and your phone beeps again.

"What? Ah, Youngie-ah. It's not their fault. Don't take it seriously. Please~"  

You sighed. "Fine. I wanna meet them tomorrow. Tell them."

You closed your eyes for a second. Suddenly your phones rang.

"Owk, it's her." You picked it up.

"Yes?"

"AAAAAAAAH! Youngie-ah! You really wanna meet them in person? YAY!" she yelled through the phone.

"Yah! Don't yell! It hurts my ears! And yes. I wanna meet them. Is there any problem?" you replied.

"No, no, no. I'm gonna tell them right away." she off the phone.

"Hmm, okay. Great then." you shook your head.

After the phone calls, Kimmy quickly called the leader, Gunwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MYNAME goes to their dorm when suddenly Gunwoo phones rang.

"Gunwoo oppa!" she called him.

"What's up?" he replied.

"Youngie-ah! She wants to meet you guys!" Kimmy yelled from the phone.

"Woah, woah girl. Relax please? And, really?" he asked.

"YES! Wait, before that, we have to suggested where to meet first, right?" she questioned.

"Hmm, yeah. But where?"

"Ah! I know. She really loves sweet coffees. So, we have to go to umm, expenssive cafe?" she said.

"Uh, okay. But let me ask the others first, okay?" he said.

"Okay! Oh, wait! I know one of the best cafe in Korea! It called 'Cafe Themselves'." she said happily.

"Oh sure! Nice place! I'll tell them as soon as possible. Be there at 7:00 pm tomorrow, okay?" he replied.

"Okay! I promised! Bye! See you tomorrow!" she said.

"Okay, bye." then both of them off the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, what makes her wanna meet us? To be jerk again? I don't think so." Gunwoo talked to himself. Seyong saw him.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Who are you talking to just now? Seems like someone special." he .

"Tch, not that. It just---" he stopped then continued, "the girl, that being a jerk, wanna meet us."

"W-What? That girl, who don't know us?!" Seyong jump from the chair and frowned.

Gunwoo sighed. "Yes. Her friend call me just now. She asked us to go to 'Cafe Themselves' tomorrow at 7:00 pm." 

Insoo heard their conversation and said, "Woo, that's early. Is there something important?" 

"I don't know. But, we have to be nice to her." Gunwoo said.

"Fine." Insoo and Seyong left Gunwoo alone in his room.