Meeting with Hoik.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGO5HY-slE

---

 

'Why do I have to struck with Gunwoo, again?' you looked at your hand that's touched by Gunwoo just now.

"Ugh, I really wanna go to the Lotte World!" you yell at the silence morning.

"Really? I wanna go there too." someone's voice. You didn't recognize at all. You turned around.

'Who is he?' you rubbed your back neck.

"Do you wanna follow me? I can bring you there, if you don't mind." he said.

"Before I go with you, I wanna asked you something." you curled your lips.

"Oh, sure. What seems to be the problem?" he asked.

"Who are you?" you pouted.

"Huh? That's all?" he make a 'O' shaped mouth.

"Yes. Who. Are. You.?" you asked again.

"You'll never know me." "JUST TELL ME."

"Woah, girl. Relax. Okay, fine. I'm Hoik." he bowed.

"Okay." you walked away. 'Who's that guy?'

"Hey, wait up." he rans towards you. "Don't you wanna go to the Lotte World?" he asked you.

"No, thanks. I'll go tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or... so on." you said without looking at him.

"Huh? I can bring you there. *he caught your wrist and you stopped walking*. Don't missed your chance. What if tomorrow, you've something important to do? The next day, you're school right? Let's go." he said nicely.

"Erm, I'm not really sure. That's okay. I don't mind if I can't go at all." you nodded and started to walked again.

"Hmm, okay. *he followed you*. Hey, what are you doing just now? Why are you running away from them?" he asked you weird questions. 

"Huh? Nothing. I'm running away from who?" you pouted.

'Why does she have to do like that? Doesn't she knows that her pouts cute?' Hoik thought.

"Tch, don't acting like you didn't know. What are you doing with them...MYNAME?" he shook his head.

"Wait, how do you know about it and how do you know about MYNAME?" your eyes getting bigger.

"Well, I'm a spyyyyyy. And, it because they're one of our list enemies." he said with ease.

"Tch, MYNAME is your enemy? How can they be your enemy. They're friendly." you said. You think back what did you just said. 'Huh, what did I say?!' You closed your mouth with your palm.

"Haha, so cute. *he rubbed your head and that's make you blushed*.

"Erm anyway, 'our'? You have a group too?" you frowned.

"Yes. AA is my group." he said. 

"Oh. *you curled up your mouth*. Hmm, sorry. I've to go now." you bowed.

"Okay. Who's waiting you?" 

You gulped. "M-My mom." you walked away.

"Oh, okay. Hope can meet tomorrow!" he said to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tch, hyung. Stop smoking. It's bad for your health." Kimchi said to Aoora.

"Who cares? It's my body." he glanced at the maknae.

"Yah, we care about you." Woosang continued.

"Hey, listened. Although you're the leader, but I'm older. Stop directing me." Aoora continued with his cigarette.

Woosang is so furious. He snatch the cigarette and threw it to the ground.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Aoora capture Woosang's collar and grasp with all his might.

"Stop fighting. Look at there." Juwon pointed to some guys.

"Huh, MYNAME? What are they doing at our area? Tch, they're surely dead." Aoora is about to move but Hoik blocked his way.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?!" Aoora getting colder.

"Wait, I have a plan." Hoik smirk.

"What's the plan?" Aoora frowned.

"I saw that the girl who crossed the arm getting annoyed with them. I'll follow her after she walked away." Hoik said.

"And, that's all? Stupid idea." Aoora glanced.

"I'll make her hated MYNAME. I sure can." Hoik smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~