Being with Ho-ik.

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qN9tAQLdo&feature=related

---

 

"Hey, is your friend okay?" Seyong asked.

"Well, kinda. She'll be back...soon. Maybe." Kimmy sighed.

"I'll be looked for her." Gunwoo was about to walked when suddenly Insoo blocked his way.

"Why should you looked for her? She didn't even treat us well." Insoo crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but it doesn't meant that she hated us, right?" Gunwoo replied.

"That's true. She's kinda cold now. But, actually she is a kind-hearted girl." Kimmy said.

"Hear that? I go now." Gunwoo said and started to walked.

"Do not regret, brother!" Insoo yelled at him. Gunwoo replied with 'ok' sign with his fingers. 

"Tch, that guy." Insoo shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few steps away from them, Gunwoo started to run. *Where is she?* Gunwoo thought.

Suddenly, he saw you...with Ho-ik. "Why is she with him? Why are they holding hands?" Gunwoo frowned.

He hides behind the shady tree and watch your movement with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Err, what is your name?" Ho-ik asked.

"I'm Park MinYoung." you replied.

"Oh, cute name. Cute as the person." Ho-ik smiled make you blushed. 

"And if you don't mind, how old are you?" Ho-ik asked another question.

"I'm 19. And you?" you replied.

"Oh then, I'm younger than you. I'm 18." he smiled.

"So, I should call you dongsaeng, then." 

"No way. Only my older members can call me dongsaeng. You have to call me, oppa." Ho-ik smiled.

"What? Why? I'm older. You should call me noona. And I should call you dongsaeng." you pouted.

"Hmm, let's change then. You call me oppa. I call you dongsaeng." Ho-ik nodded.

"But, it will looks weird." you frowned.

"Not at all. I'm taller than you, okay." Ho-ik smirked.

"Okay, then...oppa." you smiled make him blushed.

"Hey, should we hold hands?" Ho-ik curled his lips.

"Err, *you looked around* sure" your hand and his started to hold each other.

"What are you looking at? Oh, I know. You don't want MYNAME and your friend saw this right? Tch, don't mind about them." he smiled.

"Heheh." you fakely laugh. You didn't know that Gunwoo watched your movements.

You guys talked about random things. Schools, friends, life-being and....family.

"What?! So, your parents left you at home, alone?!" Ho-ik widened his eyes. 

"Shh, don't said too loud. Apparently yes." you nodded.

"Why? Is your grandma that bad?" your eyes started to watery.

"Well, not really. My grandpa have a cancer so my grandma think it's no use for him to be alive." 

"Oh, I'm sorry. You mom really shouldn't believe your grandma." Ho-ik frowned.

"Yeah, I know." your tears started to flowing down through your cheeks.

5 minutes later, you reached home.

"Thanks for walked me home, dongsaeng." you teased. "I'm your oppa. Not dongsaeng. I warned you, if you called me dongsaeng again, you'll get the reward." he pouted, make you smiled.

"Arasso, oppa." you smiled.

When you're about to go inside, you suddenly realized that he didn't let go of your hand yet.

"Err, Ho-ik-ah. Let go of my hand." you said while trying to pulled your hand from his.

"Uh, I'm sorry." he slowly let go of your hand. He smiled and started to walked out.

You blushed and get into the house. You closed the door. You peeked a bit at the window beside the door to make sure that he've gone.

*Hmm, he's cute though.* you thought to yourself and smiled. Wide smile.