Gunwoo's birthday

Love is ouch (사랑은 아야야)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWPZ47vtDSo

---

 

 

1 hour 30 minutes later, you awake. "Ugh, what time is it now?" you took your watch and see with your sleepy eyes.

"Uh, 2:30 p.m." you quickly opened your phone.

"Bwoh? 7 missed calls, 2 messages?" you opened the missed calls and messages.

"3 from Kimmy, 4 from Hoik. What did they want?" you shook your head.

"2 messages are from...unknown? Who's this?" you frowned and quickly checked the messages.

 

Unknown person 1 :

Hey, can we hang out tonight? -Gunwoo

 

Unknown person 2 : 

Yah! Where are you! I called you many times and you didn't answer?! I used my sister's phone. My phone is DEAD. -Kimmy

 

"O-oh? Gunwoo asked me out?" you frowned.

"And Kimmy? What's wrong with her? Maybe I should call her back, now." you dialed her number.

 

*Phone Convo

You : Hello?

Kimmy : Yah, why you didn't answer me just now?

You : Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sleeping just now. Heh.

Kimmy : Tch, sleepy head.

You : What's so important?

Kimmy : Well, MYNAME ask we out tonight. Coming?

You : Ah, Gunwoo message me just now. Maybe I'll come.

Kimmy : You MUST. Please. If you don't come, I'll be the only girl, y'know?

You : Okay. I'll go. What time, where?

Kimmy : He didn't tell you yet? Tch, 6 p.m. tonight, Cafe Themselves. Okay?

You : Fine. Bye!

*End Convo

 

"Whaat? It's 3 now and I only have few hours left to dress up." you sighed disgusedtly. 

'Wait, dress up? Why did I want to do that?' you thought.

"Ah, just wore blue plain t-shirt and jeans is enough." you bumped your body onto your bed, again.

 

1 hour later~

"Ah, 4 already. I should get ready!" you take a quick bath and wore your simple clothes.

Then, your doorbell rang. You run downstairs and opened the door. You were a bit shock because Kimmy is wearing the most fancy dress ever.

"Why are you wearing all this things? We just wanna met MYNAME." you asked and studied his dress.

"Uh, I forgot to tell you. Today is Gunwoo's birthday, so they make a party. Plus, that's why I'm wearing this." she grinned.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Huh, inconvenience to people, y'know?" you toke a big steps and went upstairs.