Chapter 9: First Night with a Roomate (Special Chapter)

She Got Seven

I gather up all my things on my way to the dorm and I feel like a little bit exhausted since we're practicing real hard for a successful debut. As I reach the room, I immediately knock twice and few seconds later, it opens and reveals a man who is four years older than me.

"Hello Jinyoung oppa," I greeted him and he smiles.

"Come in," he said as he accompanies me inside the room.

The room is quite small and all I can see is a small kitchen area and a little door on the left side. "Take your things inside the room, I prepared it for you. This is my first time having a roomate after all so I'm kinda excited to see you," Jinyoung said and I can feel my cheeks burning as he said that statement.

He points at the door on the left side and I walk my way through the room to keep my things there. When I was already inside, it was all nice and clean. My eyes are calm to see how things are being kept here; it gives me satisfaction. I pull my bag and I started to pull clothes and belongings inside it and then placed those inside a small cabinet right behind me.

When I was all done, I went outside the room as I check the wall clock on the wall. It reads 5:45 PM and I took a sigh. It's almost evening and this is my first night sleeping on an unfamiliar bed.

The door opens and I see Jinyoung-oppa who brings a paper bag. I watch him put it in a table and then I go after him. He unpacks everything and my eyes are sparkling and my heart is drumming when I see a ramen and a kimchi. I want to eat immediately but it's not nice to look at, seeing a new girl eating without manners.

"Help me prepare this, I usually eat early so that I can sleep earlier to have much longer rest in the night," he said, opening lids and packs.

I help him preparing the foods and soon as we are done, we eat together silently and I can feel the awkwardness surrounding the both of us. "You're not talking, are you afraid of me?" I'm stunned when he asks me that question.

I shake my head in reply. "It's that I'm still too shy to approach you oppa," I said, leaving flush cheeks along my face.

"Oh, don't be, we're going to be co-members soon and it would be very good that the both of us are friends for better performances," he smiles and I do the same.

After eating, I thought that we're going to sleep but the real thing is that we both ended up watching a movie together. He gathers chips for the both of us and we enjoyed watching the movie. In the middle of the movie, the drama started due to the unforbidden love story. It's kinda sad for the main protagonist.

As we reach the ending of the story, it made me think of how love can be so dangerous and wonderful at the same time. Their love story in the movie is unforbidden but they manage to fight for what they deserve. The same goes for me, I will do anything for the one I truly cherish all my life.

"It's kinda sad for them but anyway, it still has a happy ending," Jinyoung said, turning off the tv. "Are you watching animes?" He suddenly asks so I nodded in reply.

"I love watching Kuroko no Basuke in particular," I said and he doesn't answer but instead pull out some tapes. "What are these tapes?" I ask.

"Inuyasha, my all time favorite anime. You can watch it but let us try to watch that anime you love," he said and starts to browse the internet on the TV.

The anime is starting and we both watch in excitement. I watch the time and it's already 9:30 but I do not mind. I sit down properly, eager to re-watch the episode 1 of my all time favorite anime.

We reach episode 10 and all I did was mentioning Midorima Shintaro's name, the three point shooter of the Generation of Miracles back in Teiko Middle School. Jinyoung laughs all the way due to my siliness and even called Kise Ryota a total gay so I smack him with a pillow.

"His accent is weird, nanodayo you say," he chuckles and I ignore him. Whatever he say, I still love Shintaro nanodayo.

When we finish the Season 1, Jinyoung checks the time and it is already 4:45 AM and then I'm not sleepy at all. I enjoy the company with him tonight, I mean this day for he looks at me like I'm his little sister.

From what I remember, he's the guy that Nayeon eonni has an eye on. He even teases Nayeon eonni sometimes that's why I ask him what's her relationship to eonni.

"Nothing, she's simply my friend and nothing else. Why are you asking nanodayo?" He ask with a laugh so I smack him again.

"Stop that nanodayo. Well, I'm just asking," I said and headed to the room where I put myself to deep sleep. This is the first night with a roomate. Not that bad.