Chapter 10: Hint

She Got Seven

The rain is obviously hard and I feel myself very cold as I walk towards the dorm. Yugyeom accompanies me as he provides an extra jacket for me to feel comfortable amd warm.

I let Yugyeom opens the door for me and we enter through it revealing Jinyoung-oppa who is reading a book. Another book to be exact. What a nerd.

He doesn't see us so I made my through the kitchen to prepare a hot chocolate drink. "Yugyeom, what do you want?" I shouted my way from the kitchen to the living room as I prepare the ingredients.

"Coffee is enough," he shouted back.

After preparing the drinks, I bring two hot mugs and give the other one to Yugyeom. "I think it would rain until evening," Jinyoung-oppa said and Yugyeom agrees.

"I hope not," I said then sips from the drink.

We are quiet for a long time when Jinyoung-oppa breaks the silence as he closes his book. "Three days left and we will start to film our music video, I'm a little bit nervous."

"Why? I mean you already debuted with Jaebum-oppa and the two of you are more experienced than any members in the group," I said in confusion.

"This is a different one, this is a group and this is what I've been waiting for so I gotta do my best in here."

I didn't answer and just give him an 'okay-look'. Minutes later, the doorbell rings and I volunteer to open the door. When I open it, I saw Suho-oppa waving at me and I can't believe that he is actually visiting me.

I hug him as he chuckles. I let my tears fall as I realize right now that I miss him so much that I forget about that feeling since I'm very busy for my debut. We've never been that fine since he didn't agree to this issue of me debuting with boy members. And now here he is, supporting me for the upcoming debut.

"I came here to greet you an Early Merry Christmas, I've learned that you can't make it since you're really busy so I decided to visit you here," he said and that's the reason why I hug him real tight.

We stayed like that for minutes and I let go away from the hug. I look at Suho-oppa and he wipes away the tears from my eyes.

"Don't cry you idiot, it's okay. That's what artists must do," he said as he pats my head. "Here, a nice gift for you since it's starting to get cold due to winter."

I take the gift and I look at it for a second. "Thank you oppa, I look forward to Exo's new album this winter."

"Yes, thank you. Hyohyeon, Baekhyun, Seohyun, Chanyeol, Yoona, and Jooa are wishing you a merry christmas also. They miss you so much and come visit us in our dorm sometimes, okay?" He said and I nod. "I gotta go now, we'll do some recordings later. Have a nice day."

He walks away leaving me with this gift. I close the door and turn around to see my two co-members staring at me. "So that's your brother? An Exo member, right?" Jinyoung-oppa asked and I nodded.

"He's kind of strict towards you when we went together at your place. Then just today, he seems kind and protective to you," Yugyeom said and Jinyoung-oppa widens his eyes when he heard that statement.

"You went to her house? Why?" He asks suspiciously as I feel my heart racing and my cheeks flushing.

"I can't remeber the reason at all. I just went with her straight to her house," after Yugyeom's explanation, everybody went silent and how do you spell awkward?

I sit down and decided to open the gift Suho-oppa gave me. It is a scarf and a little ring place in a Kuroko no Basuke's merchandise. Lots of notes are written in the merchandise and I read it.

Use that ring as a pendant nanodayo. I will always be with you till your first performance.

Your big brother-nim,
Joonmyeonnie

Good luck to you and to your co-members. Have a merry christmas my princess. Don't forget to stay warm on winter.

-아빠님

I miss you so much Hyunmi, I hope you would get something worth remembering during this Christmas season. I can't wait for you to perform on stage. I love you my baby and good luck.

-eommoni

My heart is aching when I read Eomma and Appa's Christmas letter for me. I miss them so much and I want to hug them right now for I feel bad and I lost my other self.

Say hi to your most gorgeous sister! I know you are now on your way to be a best performer and artist! I just want you to know that I will be always right there for you when you need some tips. I love you Hyun Mi and Merry Christmas!

-Hyo

I smile at Hyohyeon-eonni's message and I feel great having her. It's much more wonderful to have a big sister that you could always lean on to.

Merry Christmas nanodayo! Good luck!

-baekhyeong

Eh? What kind of letter is this? Even though I hate him, I still need him to have a small thoughts about me. I don't need good lucks, I need support from him. His getting into my nerves, really. Sigh. He even used the nanodayo for teasing me, what an idiot.

I'm so proud of you so keep up the good work and we'll collaborate someday in the future. Fighting!

-xoxo, Seohyun Park

I'm also looking forward to it big sister Seohyun.

This is your Yoda! Park Chanyeol nanodayo! Kidding, I've heard that you are still waiting for another Kuroko no Basuke's episode? Yes, me too! We'll watch it together as promised. Kuroko still got some knock-off passing to win lmao but I know you will support the antagonists instead. Pfft, shame on you nanodayo. Keep up the good work Hyunmi-chan, I will always be proud of you no matter what nanodayo. I love you and Merry Christmas.

-yodaaaaa

He's the sweetest, isn't he? I laugh at his message and realize that he's been using nanodayo a lot but I'm not angry nor annoyed at his nanodayo but instead, I'm excited to watch another episode of KNB. Midorima Shintaro here I come.

Little sister Hyunmi-ah! I'm proud of you! Merry Christmas!

Prettiest Park Sibling,
Yoon A

Hyun Mi-eonni! I've got casted in YG too but I'm still a trainee, unlike you, you are now debuting. I'm so proud of what you have achieved! I love you and take care always.

-Nan niga JooA

I smile at the last messages and I keep it inside the box I have. "Come on Hyun Mi, let's get to practice again," Yugyeom said and I walk with him.

I got close to Yugyeom easily and the awkwardness disappears between us. He eventually called me as his girl bestfriend and I am thankful that he sticks to me.

As we got into our practice room, we saw everyone who is working and practicing hard for us to have a successful debut. How I wish it would be because it must. "Hyun Mi, Yugyeom, practice your lines more often," Jaebum-oppa said, then he drinks a water from a bottle.

Yugyeom and I start practicing and we both laugh whenever we dance in an exagerrated way. "You look like a trying hard monkey Gyeom," I said and he just laughs. He's the most silent person when being teased.

"I'm still handsome nanodayo."

"Hey! It annoys me, don't do it in behalf of me," he laughs and I glare at him making him stop.

After we practice, we gather all together and decided to have dinner in a nearby restaurant. Even though we're mostly broke, we still want to enjoy everything without sasaeng fans sneaking hard on us.

We are now walking and everyone of us has partners to whom we could talk to. I'm beside Mark-oppa and I can't easily talk to him since he's really quiet. His roomate is Jackson-oppa who is the opposite of him, though. Jackson-oppa would always tell us that he's somewhat talking to a wall.

"Walk fast! I'm really hungry now," Jackson-oppa said and we didn't listen to him. Instead, we and walk slower. "Hey! You want a fight?" We laugh at him but he ignores us, and leaving us behind.

We enter the restaurant, well, except Jackson-oppa who is still waiting for us to arrive. They are playing rock, paper, and scissors now to judge who will order the food. Sadly, Bambam got lost and he got bullied for no reason, boys.

"Hyun Mi must order too," Youngjae-oppa said but I shake my head and then I freak out. Girl power.

"Uh no, no, no, no, no, I am a girl and boys are the one who will order food. So, okay, let's stop this argument and will wait for Bam."

Bambam got back and was holding two plates, one for the Group A which consists of Mark, Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Jackson and the rest of us left is the Group B. We started to grill the foods and we happily wait for it to be cook.

After cooking the meal, we started eating and I'm the only one who orders a rice. "Rice is bad for our health, it has lots of carbs," Mark-oppa said and I pout.

"It's just really delicious to eat rice with a festive and delicious viand, what's wrong with carbs? It's natural, and besides, it's just for tonight," I snap back causing them to shut up.

"Fine, whatever," Mark-oppa said and they laugh at us.

In the middle of eating, Bambam gave me a card and there are oohs and yieees, I give him a questioning look as I open the card. "Someone gave it to you, he really likes you."

I open the card to see lots of pictures of Midorima Shintaro and Super Junior's Leeteuk. I want to scream right now but I keep steady knowing that I'm in a restaurant. In the card, it has a message that says I will break the rules for you nanodayo. What does it mean?

But did he just put nanodayo? I want to kill this person right now. I put the card in the table and continue eating because I'm still starving and exhaustion got me real hard.

And also for the fact that we stayed up late due to practices is really tiring. I wish I could sleep for one week.

"Whom did it come from?" Jaebum-oppa asked me but I shrug, not knowing the real sender is. "Bambam?"

"I made a promise to him not to tell it to anyone," he said as he swallow the food from his mouth. "But there's a hint, he is a titan."

"Murasakibara Atsushi! Omo!" I shouted.

"SHUT UP NANODAYO!" They said in unison and I glare at them. What the is wrong with nanodayo?

"Don't use nanodayo! You're not Shin-chan!"

"Who the heck is Shin-chan?" Jackson-oppa said and I ignore him. "Oh, that green haired guy from an anime right? Hey, stop that nonsense, they're just fictional characters."

"B-but," I said and they look at Jackson with a 'rest in peace jackson look'.

Everybody laugh as I smack Jackson-oppa with a spoon. "Hey enough, we still need to pay for this," Jaebum-oppa said but we look at each other's eyes and everyone starts to pick up their wallets.

After eating, we count our money and it's perfect, we can't go to jail! We happily walk back to our dorms and we give each other a goodnight and sweet nightmares. Everything seems well and I started to feel happy being with them, they're a part of me now.

🌼🌼🌼

Days passed by and today is our recording for our first official music video. I've heard that Nayeon and Jeonghyun-eonni will be joining us in the video making. I feel glad, knowing that I can still work with them despite a difference in the group.

The director told us that the boys should use these skateboards while I will be the one to wait for them in the shop. I feel a little bit sad, knowing that I can't ride the skateboard.

"Nayeon-eonni!" I shouted causing all the other people to look at me. I got a little bit embarass about that.

"Hyun Mi ssi! How are you? I miss you so much!" She holds my hands and then squeezes it.

I hold her hands firmly and then I can feel my excitement. "I'm doing really fine and of course, I miss you too eonni."

We're still in the same position as before and we talk about a lot of things. She's curious about my roomate and I blush a little bit as I remeber Jinyoung-oppa, the boy whom I think likes her.

"Well you know, it's Jinyoung-oppa. I bet you know him because you became partner with him in that drama? I don't know," I said and she widens her eyes, covering to keep from shouting.

"That guy? He's taking care of you, right? If not, you'll see." I laugh and I could feel my stomach tightening up. Someone called my name and I saw Yugyeom waving at me. I wave back. "No way."

I look back at Nayeon-eonni who raises an eyebrow at me. "What?" I ask and she gives me a teasing smile.

"Nothing, just go back to your co-members, they're now ready," I nodded and make my way towards my co-members and cameras start to flash. This is it.