Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor + Christmas Special Part 1

She Got Seven

It's been a hard day for all of us, repeating scenes, wrong movements, and forgotten lines. I've never been this exhausted in my whole life and I wonder if Suho-oppa experienced this before during their first filming.

I throw myself on the bed, relieve and satisfied by its soft texture. I close my eyes, starting to imagine scenery and many scenes that lures me into a deep sleep. I guess I'm too tired.

When I woke up, it's already 7 o'clock and I still feel tired even though I already fell asleep. I look at my left side where Jinyoung-oppa is still snoring and his mouth open. I chuckle and made my way towards the kitchen to prepare some breakfast but to my surprise, Yugyeom is already cooking some pancakes and eggs.

"Yugyeom," I exclaimed then he threw wondrous smiles at me.

"Oh, you're already awake. Good morning Hyun Mi-ssi," I smile and help him prepare the breakfast.

"Good morning Gyeom. What brought you here?"

"Um."

"What?"

Someone knocks on the door and I stood up to open it. As I finally open it, my eyes are about to explode to see him standing in front of me. I roll my eyes at him as he looks around the house playfully. As always, Baekhyun-oppa.

"Can I come in Hyun Mi? Seems like you have a nice. Dorm," he steps in and I stop him. "What? Is this room dirty?"

I push him back but he's not moving an inch. He gets stronger. "What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to visit me."

He stood firmly and smirks. "Is it wrong to visit my sister whom I haven't met for months? You're so mean to me nanodayo!" I glare at him, wanting to punch his face right now.

"DON'T USE NANODAYO! YOU ARE INSULTING SHINTARO!"

He laughs hard and I smack him right in the forehead. He squeaks and he acts like he will nearly die in pain. "That hurts Hyun Mi."

"It's not my fault Baekhyun!"

"Hey! Add oppa to it! Disrespectful!"

"No way!"

He run towards me and I attempt to close the door, putting all my force and strength to escape Baekhyun-oppa but it's still no use since I'm very weak, and very tired. He succesfully opens the door which make me flew backwards and with a loud thud, my kisses the floor.

I shouted in pain as I reach my back which aches suddenly, making my strains worse. Baekhyun-oppa ran towards me, helping me to sit on the sofa. I hit him on the side, the body part where ribs are nearly located. He shouts and I can feel him glaring at me.

He ran towards the kitchen and I suddenly laugh, remembering all the scenes which made my body more exhausted. He came back with lots of ice in his hand then grabs a handkerchief, puts all the ice inside it then ties the handkerchief, to tightly pack those ice cubes.

He throws the packed ice at me, I succesfully catch it then I put it on my back which gives me a sudden shiver due to coldness.

"I'm sorry dongsaeng," I pretended to ignore him when in fact, I wanted to laugh real hard. "I guess I'm being too much playful again."

"Yes, you are," I said, coldly.

I saw Yugyeom, walking towards me and gave me a breakfast and a nice hot chocolate milk. "Thanks a lot Gyeommie!"

He looks at Baekhyun-oppa then bows at him. "Good morning Baekhyun-hyung, nice to see you again."

I watch at them closely, Baekhyun-oppa stared at him for a second then he suddenly thinks like an idiot. "Oh! You're the friend that Hyun Mi brought in our house! Kim Yu Gyeom? Right?" Yugyeom nodded.

I look at the breakfast that Yugyeom made and it is nicely done. I pick up the fork then slice the pancake in a piece. I stab the piece of pancake with the fork then puts it inside my mouth. Good flavor. I chew it with happiness because it really is tasty nd delicious.

"How's Hyun Mi doing? What particular skill does she need to improve a lot?" I heard Baekhyun-oppa asked, suddenly shifting his gaze from Yugyeom to me.

"The rapping skill." By with that answer, Baekhyun-oppa laughs and I'm starting to get annoyed again.Β 

"I knew it!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING? ARE YOU TRYING TO TEASE ME AGAIN?"

Yugyeom watches us in an awkward state so I stop, throwing death glares to Baekhyun-oppa. He stops laughing but a hint of laugh is still visible, so I sigh, making me want to smack him a hundred tines over.

"Back when she's in elementary, she really in tongue twisters so I that she has an abnormal mouth. She gets annoyed so I often got scolded my Eomma," he then laughs and I walk towards him, making his death visible in my mind.

I throw a blank face at him but he crosses his arms. I sit beside him then aim for his neck, ready to be squeeze at. I reach for his neck but he pushes my hands then I heard Yugyeom's laugh. "Don't try to kill me nanodayo."

"STOP USING THAT!"

I was about to grab Baekhyun-oppa's shirt when the bedroom door opens, revealing an annoyed Park Jinyoung who watch us with a cold stare. "Good morning Jinyoung-hyung. Baekhyun-hyung, the brother of Hyun Mi-ssi and an Exo member is here to uh, visit his sister?" I look at Yugyeom with a confuse expression, what's with the question mark?

"Good morning Baekhyun-hyung," he bowed at my brother then made his way to the kitchen.

I'm kind of relieve when Jinyoung-oppa is still and is not ready to scold me. Again. I grab my breakfast then eats happily with the meal that Kim Yugyeom made.

After eating, I put back the utensils on the sink. As a part of this dorm, I wash the utensils then made my way to the living room to talk again to my brother. He's busy scrolling his cellphone. I then sat beside him, thinking all the possible ways to annoy him.

I saw the switch button, thinking it would work, I press the button and it made the cellphone shut off. He looks at me with a horrifying look but I just laugh at it. "Stop being a child, you're not cute."

"Indeed, because I'm beautiful."

He didn't answer and instead, turn on his cellphone and starts to scroll in it again. He's active in twitter and has been using a personal account for so long. I followed him and he always tweets about life and romance. Too cliche.

"Will you talk to me or did you just go here to look at your god damn phone?" I ask, frustrated at Baekhyun's action.

He looks at me but he just gives me a blank stare then turn back his attention to the phone again. What the? "HEY! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?"

"Do you have to shout nanodayo?" I glare at him but he didn't dare to look at me so I smack him in the head.

"DON'T USE NANODAYO!"

"Okay, nanodayo." I pull his hair enabling him to shout, and most of all, forget about the phone which fall up on the floor.

He shrieked and heavy breaths are visible that escapes from his mouth. "Stop it Hyun Mi," he laughs hard but I still keep on pulling his hair.

"No, I won't." He pinch my hand, enabling himself to escape from me. I glare at him once again then he starts to run away, I chase him and I let myself run inside the dorm when suddenly, I slip into something making me fall so hard. I close my eyes at that moment but someone pulls me at the right timing before my head will dive into the floor.

I open my eyes to see Yugyeom, worried face is all I saw. He helps me to get up and I am little bit embarrased about my clumsiness. "Thank you," I mouthed and I saw Baekhyun-oppa waving at me. Tsk, idiot.

"Hyun Mi-ssi, gotta go now. Thanks for the warm welcome, you're indeed great for serving your visitor a nice smack in the forehead," Baekhyun-oppa said as he smirks in between sarcasm and gratitude.

"No , really, have a nice day," he chuckles and salutes at us and then I watch him left the dorm. I kind of feel sad to see that back walking away from me.

The brother who always tease me, that brother who will always annoys me is now walking in another road. As I also take another road to complete the journey. Two weeks from now, I will already debut.

The door closes and the dorm became silent. I walk towards the living room and clean up the mess that the idiot made. After cleaning, I decided to wash my body and take a warm bath since it's now freezing outside.

I undress myself and make my way towards the bathroom. I open the shower as it pour some warm water unto my skin. I shiver as I enjoy the warmth of the water. My whole body is already wet and I could feel some droplet of waters rushing through the skin. I grab the shampoo as I squeez the bottle to let the contents fall on the palm. I soak my hair with water as I put the shampoo in it, making bubbles in my hair.

I giggle and after massaging my hair, I rinse it and bubbles make all their way to the floor. I wonder where would they be when they fall? Falling isn't easy, I guess.

I remeber how Yugyeom went his way to our dorm just to cook a meal and prepare a hot chocolate milk just for me. I find it thoughtful and I don't know why but it makes me happy everytime he does silly things on me. He's the closest member in Got7 since we practiced together every night to complete the steps. We're working hard together but I'm not tired at all.

I shake my head as silly thoughts run through my head. I don't have the chance then for I am in a cage, full of contracts. No relationship involve yet I have this longing for Yugyeom to treat me as someone special in his arms. This guy who had sent me a letter that says he will broke the rules for me, I don't know why but it's fake and artificial. What rules? Maybe the no-relationship contract. Whatever he does, I'm not going to break the rule for I love my life now. I will debut soon.

🌼🌼🌼

JYP PD-nim gave us some rest for it is already Christmas later. I put the gifts inside a big paper bag that I must give to the members. I will be staying the Christmas with them and I hope it would be hella enjoying since I'm looking forward to it. They also talk about exchanging gifts so I bought one for me to join.

"Hyun Mi, would you join us in buying ingredients in the grocery? We will be celebrating Christmas, of course. Mark and Jaebum will prepare the food," Jinyoung-oppa said as he sips a coffee from the cup.

"Yes, I will go with you guys later," I reply and put the paper bag on the sofa.

He nods and leaves me in the living room. I bet he's now taking a bath. I open the laptop and watch another episode of Kuroko no Basuke. This is the part where Taiga-chan saw his friend from America and he is Himuro Tatsuya. I admit that he's handsome.

I spent the thirty minutes fangirling Tatsuya and even called him Tatsu-chan. Jinyoung-oppa walks towards me with a towel on his neck. He catch a glimpse of the anime then I suddenly shout at him, enabling himself to keep a far distance between the both of us.

"You're being weird," he said as he uses the towel to dry his hair.

"Taiga-chan has a friend from America. He is Himuro Tatsuya." I smile sweetly while keeping my cool.

"STOP GIVING ME SPOILERS!"

"I'm just sharing my feels to you oppa, don't be mad," I chuckle but he ignores me and make his way to the bedroom. I pout and grabs my phone on the table, texting Chanyeol-oppa.

To: Channodayo

I've done watching Kuroko no Basuke Saeason 2's episode 1! Himuro Tatsuya is so handsome. What to do? ;-;

A few seconds later, he texted me back.

From: Channodayo

Midorima-kun must know this. By the way, Merry Christmas.

To: Channodayo

Ne, Shintaro would understand that ^-^ He loves me nanodayo and Merry Christmas oppa. I'm sorry that I can't go out with you much longer, we still haven't finished filming for our debut.

From: Channodayo

It's okay, that's how work is. Talk to you later, gotta do something. Take care.

I didn't reply and put the phone aside as I stare at the laptop. I don't know what to do since I don't want to watch another episode of KNB. I lie down on the sofa and waited for something, I wish someone would just join me here that is willing to listen to my feels.

My phone rings and I'm surprise to see Bambam's name on it. I took it gleefuly and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Oh hey Hyun Mi, want to ask you if what do you want as a gift?" He asks and then I'm startled. Maybe he's the secret santa of mine that got my name in a piece of paper.

"Anything will do."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, bye."

"Yeah, bye," he ended the call and I put the phone back again in the table, feeling bored.

I hum and sang the song that Eomma used to sing at me. The bedroom door opens and Jinyoung-oppa made his way towards the kitchen. I watch him and he seems normal today. I lay down again on the sofa as I make faces while imagining Shintaro kissing me on the lips. I giggle at the thought of it but someone smack me on the forehead.

Jinyoung-oppa watch me with a raised eyebrow as I glare at him. I caress my forehead as I stood up and aim for Jinyoung-oppa's face. He runs away and I chase him, making the dorm noisy as ever.

"STOP AND JUST CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES! WE MUST LEAVE NOW!" I'm not giving up. I jump at him as I tickle his neck then he screams while laughing.

I laugh so hard that I almost die seeing the priceless face of Jinyoung. He glared at me as he motioned his head in the bedroom. "Fine, fine, I'll change my clothes now," I said and made my way towards the bedroom.

I chose the nice pastel pink dress and grabs my cycling. I wore the high-cut shoes that Yoona-eonni gave me during my 14th birthday. It's still perfect on me and I think I'm not growing. Life could be unfair sometimes especially when it took your height away.

I grab my black coat and and the white scarf I have since it's very cold outside. I grab a pair of gloves then take my bag and I walk out from the room to see Jinyoung-oppa getting ready too. "Take a hat, it's cold," he said and I budge inside the room again to get my red hat.

When we're done, Jinyoung-oppa closes the door and makes sure that it is lock so that no intruder would dare to steal anything inside it.

We quietly walk outside the dorm and starts walking towards the front of JYP building. We saw the boys already and I wave at them. They wave back and I run towards them, leaving Jinyoung behind me.

"The two of you are always late," Jaebum-oppa said but I ignore him. "You should be faster next time."

They laugh but I didn't bother to talk since I'm kinda enjoying the winter breeze. They talk about stuffs that girls doesn't know so I'm kinda out of place here. I want to run away from them and be with myself but it will only make them worry about me.

Yugyeom, on the other hand is not talking either. I approach him to see the older guys making fun of him. Again. "Hey! Stop it!" I scream at them causing them to quiet down. "Don't do it to Gyeommie."

They awkwardly nodded and I look up to Yugyeom who is smiling at me. "Don't take it seriously Hyun Mi, we're just joking." I ignore him but I groan anyway, it's still not right. "Yes, I'm okay really."

"Shut up, I know that feeling since I've been in that maknae state too until my younger sister was born and then I finally got out of that state," I said and they were just listening to me. "We have a big family with eight children all in all but we're happy anyways."

"All of you are talented. Three members from Exo and three members from Girl's Generation are your siblings. Then you're now finally debuting while your sister is now casted at YG. Really happy and fortunate, indeed," Youngjae said and I smiled at him.

"Suho-hyung is very protective to all of you," Jaebum said and I agree.

"Chanyeol-hyung is sweet to you," Bambam said and I chuckle.

"Yes he is nanodayo."

We finally reach the grocery store and all of us went inside. We grab a basket. Jaebum-oppa gave me and Yugyeom a list of all the things that we must buy. Of course, we're the partners. Bambam is with Jinyoung then Mark and Jackson and Jaebum and Youngjae.

We all parted ways and then I grab Yugyeom's arm while he is holding the basket. "Baking soda, hmm. Take it for me Gyeommie!" He reached for the baking soda and put it inside the basket.

As we are in the middle of walking to get a flour, I notice Yugyeom watching at me so I ask him what's the problem. He shakes his head and I smile at him. I reach for his forehead to check if he has a fever or not. His face went pink and I giggle.

"Calm down Gyeom," he looks away from me and I continue to walk to get the flour. I reach for the flour and put it in the basket.

We finally get the ingredients and I look at Yugyeom who is silently bringing the basket. "Are we all done?" He asks and I nod. Then we motion towards the counter to pay for the ingredients.

After paying, we waited for the others to pay for the ingredients. As we are all set, we decided to take a lunch in a nearby restaurant. We walked together and I can feel the winter breeze even more as Christmas is fastly approaching. It's darker as I've imagined, the city lights are glowing with yellow colors with a streak of orange.

I watch the other boys ahead of me and they are happy as I am. They're far from their family too but all I can see is that they're happy being together with the members. Friendship closes the gap of longingness and I could already feel that.

Bambam happily shouted while he was talking with someone on the phone. He talks in his native language as we are all listening to him, even if we can't understand what he was talking about. "I love you Mom. Merry Christmas."

I smile at him as he happily ended the phone call. The same goes to Jackson-oppa who is also talking to someone on the phone. "Woah, having a facebook account really does help," Jinyoung said as he yawns.

"Then you should create one, I told you many times about that," Mark said.

"Nah, my Mom's in Busan so it's just easy to call her."

"Wouldn't it be easier if you have messenger? It's free! Idiot!"

"Eh? Why do you care? Shut up hyung."

I chuckle at their conversation. Youngjae walks with me and he also chuckles at the two boys. "They're always like that since trainee days. When in arguments like this, Mark-hyung would be noisy and it would kinda shock us," I laugh and watch them shouting at each other.

"They seem really close."

"Not really, we're the closest since we're roomates!" Jackson said as he puts his arm around my shoulder. Tsk. "He just really loves to annoy Jinyoung since he thinks that his savageness must be lowered."

"It's his personality, it can't be change," Youngjae said and I agree with him.

Jackson-oppa is about to say something again but I hit his stomach so he growled in pain while freeing me from his arms. "Just shut up, okay?" Youngjae laughs hard and a smile is painted on my face.

"Don't argue with me hyung."

Their attention shifted to us and they were watching us like we're idiots. "Hyun Mi-ssi, do you have to smack each one of us this Christmas?" Jinyoung-oppa asked and I glare him.

"No, I'm not smacking you. You're the one who smacked me a while ago!"

"You're daydreaming again."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"We're here," I was about to say something when Jaebum talked.

We enter the restaurant and the boys are playing rock-paper-and-scissor. This time, Jackson-oppa lost so he's the one who must order the food. We waited silently until Jackson came back with a number.

"Hyun Mi's personality is now revealing," Mark-oppa said and I look at him with confused expression. "Look at her, she's a fangirl, she likes to hit us, and she's acting strangely lately, like a girl."

"OF COURSE I'M A GIRL!" I snap back and they laugh. Even Mark-oppa laugh at me so I shut my mouth and was kinda annoyed at them. Why do I have to work with them?

Lots of eyes are watching us and I can feel them staring at me. Yeah, for being with boys. "Hey, don't be serious about that. It's just that you've changed, from being a shy girl to a weird girl."

I glare at Mark-oppa but he didn't react. I sigh and they look at me, so I raise my eyebrows at them, then they started laughing again. They change from being Chanyeol-oppa to Baekhyun-oppa. Seven Baekhyuns kinda . Like, it's hard to deal with one Baekhyun but seven of them right now, I guess I should shut up.

The orders already arrived and we started eating together, while enjoying each other's presence.