Chapter One: Audition

She Got Seven

As I walked towards the stage, I can feel my heart pounding and beating. This is my third time joining an audition. Though I failed on those two auditions, I don't want to ruin everything I've done for myself.

"What's your name?" Jin Young Park, also known as JYP asked me. I held the microphone firmly and announced my name.

"Hello, my name is Park Hyun Mi. I'm fourteen years of age and I'm from Seoul, South Korea," I said with a great smile. I bow towards them and the judges are just nodding.

"You already auditioned at SM and YG Entertainment but you failed entering both entertainments," the judge on the left side said and I was just nodding.

"Good luck Ms. Park, I hope JYP will welcome you warmly if you will give us a wonderful performance," he added and the music starts to play.

I started singing while making cool dance moves taught by my older sister Hyohyeon of SNSD. Yes, she's my sister and I'm proud to say that cause she's one of my inspiration to achieve my one and only dream, to become an idol.

Every beat and every move feels so good that I actually enjoying my performance. The other girls were just staring at me and it only makes me feel eagerness to perform more.

I performed Exo's MAMA and it seems like the judges doesn't like that cause it's a song from SM. After the performance, I showed them a great smile. Seriously, I'm still catching my own breath.

"I heard that you are the sister of Exo's Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. And also SNSD's Seohyun, Yoona and Hyohyeon, right?" JYP pd-nim asked me and I just nodded.

Everytime they talks about my brothers and sisters, I don't know why but I become a little bit flustered.

"You have a great performance today and you danced a men's choreography well, I wonder why you haven't entered YG and SM. Fantastic performance! I love it," he said and I bowed at him, feeling great.

"Thank you JYP-nim," I said and exited the stage.

As I walk towards the stairs behind the stage, I feel like I already achieved something. I feel that I'm one of those people who performs on stage with banners and voices raising.

I sat next to a trainee and she smiled at me. I was a bit shy at first but I managed to make a smile also.

"Hi, your performance was great," she said and I mouthed thanks. "By the way, I'm Im Na Yeon, nice to meet you," she said and she offered me a hand.

I took it and we both shook it as a sign of friendship.

"Park Hyun Mi," I said and we let go of each other's hand. We're quite for a while and we watched the other girls' performances.

"Are you close with Kim Taeyeon of SNSD?" She asked me and I turn my head towards her.

"Not that much, why?" She grabs my arm and she's acting aegyo in front of me.

"Could you please tell her that there's a girl who's name is Im Na Yeon and that she's a great fan of Taeyeon," I just stared at her cause it's my first time seeing a fan like this.

"O-okay, no problem, I'll assure you that the message will be delivered," I said and she pinch my shoulder. That hurts.

"Thanks, good deeds will come to you," she said and I shook my head slowly. Woah, I wonder if I could have a fan like her, cute and bubbly.

After the performances, we walk outside the stadium and we'll just wait for the results. As I walk outside the JYP building, I saw Suho oppa staring at me inside his car.

I opened the car and I gave him a great smile. He pats my head and offered me a water and a kimchi.

"How is it? Did JYP treat you well?" He said while turning on the engine.

"He said that my performance was fantastic and he was wondering why I got rejected at SM and YG," I said while eating the kimchi.

"It's because, you have improved so much, good job then," he said as we hit the road.

"Really?" He nodded and I laughed at him. "Are you kidding me? I thought you would said I'm hopeless," he stares at me and pinched my cheeks.

"Nah, you're one great singer and of course, dancer," he said and I was really amazed at what he did.

He's not usually like this, he likes to make fun of me. I hate it when they were discouraging me but at least, deep inside, they're still supporting me and I can feel it.

"By the way sis, I got something for Tiffany, would you like to take a look and tell me if it's okay?" He said and gave me a paper bag and I immediately open it.

As I saw what's inside, I nearly laugh cause it's a 'pink panda'. Thanks to this pink concealer that made me think he's not actually childish.

"How are those gifts?" He asked.

"You have good taste in gifts but what's with that pink panda? Huh?" He didn't answer but at least, he gave me a thumbs up.

As we reached the SM Entertainment building, we walked through its entrance door. We saw the staffs that was busy preparing for Exo's new song, I guess.

"We'll be preparing a new album, it's called XOXO," he said and I was amazed at that.

"Congratulations then, all of you are successful now," I said and we took the elevator.

"Thanks, we are really working hard for our fans," he pressed the 4th floor button and we waited for a few minutes to reach the floor.

As the door opens, Suho oppa told me not to follow him and instead, I will go to their respective dorms. I walk towards the hallway and I met Xiumin oppa.

"Hey, how's the audition?" He asked me while walking towards my direction.

"It's fantastic," I said with a great smile.

"That's good to hear, by the way, I got to go now so I'll leave you here," he said while waving at me and then he walks away from me.

I continued walking until I reach Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa's room. I knock three times and I saw Chanyeol oppa in front of me.

"Hey sis, how's the audition? Did it go well?" He asked while I enter the room.

I put my bag on one of the beds and sat there. I looked at Chanyeol oppa and showed him a great smile.

"My performance was fantastic and I really love it! Thanks to MAMA!" I shouted and they both laughed.

"JYP should accept you, wanna know why?" Baekhyun oppa said as he sat beside me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they shouldn't ignore a beauty like yours," he said and pats my head. They all treat me like a dog these past few days.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked while punching his arms. "You're just making fun of me, right?" I said while pouting.

"Yes," he said and laughed. I glared at him and then I tickled his tummy.

"Don't you dare question my beauty!" I said and Chanyeol oppa just laughed and I continued tickling Baek oppa.

"Yah! Stop! I'm," he said and he laughs again. I smiled at him and then I just tickled him until he will ran out of breath.

The door opens and we saw Suho oppa glaring at us. We stopped and then he enters the room. We were quite for a moment until Chanyeol oppa talked.

"Where have you been?"

"Tiffany's," he answered and we looked at him with a sweet smile. "Stop, we're just bestfriends and besides, Nickhun already court her."

"So sad for you hyung," Chanyeol oppa said while holding his chest. He acts and pretended he got hurt.

"Stuck in a friend zone relationship," I said and they laughed except for Suho oppa. I walked towards him and pats his shoulder. "I gotta go to Seohyun eonni's room, I'm tired."

"Okay, good night sis," Baekhyun oppa said while waving his hand to me.

"Do you want me to take you there?" Suho oppa said and I shook my head as a reply.

"No, thanks, I'm good," I said and I exited the room. Before closing the door, I saw Baekhyun oppa hitting Chanyeol oppa. I rolled my eyes and chuckled and I walked towards SNSD's dorm.

As I arrived at their dorm, I enter Seohyun eonni's room and she glared at me. Why? I didn't do anything wrong.

"You could have at least knock," she said and I mouthed sorry. I'm used in entering girl's room without knocking.

"I heard that Jinyoung Park told you that you have a great performance," she said as I lay on the bed.

"Yup, it was not just great, it's fantastic!" I said and she chuckles.

"Good for you then," she said and puts on her facial mask. I don't know what to do so I just grabbed my phone and texted Hyohyeon eonni to thank her.

To: Hyohyeon Eonni
Eonni, thank you so much for helping me in my performance. I love you for that. Don't reply. I'm tired. Good night!

I put my phone back on my bag and then I slowly closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

I walked towards a forest and I met seven guys there, the tallest one grabs my wrist and kissed me. What was that for? I didn't clearly see his face but I know he has innocent eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked and they just looked at me while smiling. It gives me shivers.

"We are ---"

I woke up and I breath heavily. What's with that dream? I lay my back again and I'm still wondering about my dream.