DBSK dilemmas., midnight mayhem.

Never Been Kissed before!

Maki P.O.V

''He's insane,'' I growled to Cici.

''Why are you complaining about now chica?-You wanted them to come together for the longest time!''Cici countered.

''I know...but five guys...not to mention...my idols....how do I deal?''

''Just do what you alwayds do''

''What's that.?'' I asked.

'' Take it all in a stride,'' I bit my lip.

''Sure Sure, later Cici,'' I hung up on my caretaker.

''Hasta la luego.''

I started to pace in the large apartment.  I would be baby-sitting five guys for the next week so as to rekindle their depleating friendship.

Stubborn men.

I really didn't need this stress, but here I was watching the clock, tick by the minute before my door buzzed.

Finally.

Did I mention that my godfather is a serious pain?

Cause he is.

Seriously.

I blew out a puff of air as I opened the door revealing the mis-matched eyes of Shim Changmin.

''Come on in ....'' I held the door as he dragged his suitcase in.

''Would like anything to eat? drink?'' I asked trying to be a very happy hostess.

''Water is fine,'' he replied, I noticed his nervous twitches, but kept them to myself before walking into the open kitchen to get the water.

I took out four more glasses as well,before placing them on the counter top.

I would either have to look up Korean dishes to make, cause I wasn't totally novice at Korean Cuisine and only knew Japanese/Western food or we would have to go out.

Then again going out with five of the most known hallyu stars had its demerits.

Sasaengs could be a pain.

They were overly dedicated, majorly obsessed, narcissitic ,starker like fans, who created too much trouble.

It was creepy.

I wonder how they survived after all these years.

I would need to review does ,'AADBSK' videos, all about dong bang shin ki..I only saw one DVD.

It was in my last year of high school. In a couple of months I would be legal and emancipated to do what I wanted.

Maybe I could get my degree in Managment or Law.

I walked out and handed Changmin the glasses and accepted it gratefully, finishing the water in under a minute.

My, wasn't someone thirsty.


I could the tense atmosphere, JYJ on one couch and the TVXQ duo on another.

They were eying each other apprehensively.

I would have to be the mediator in this as it seems they were being overly stubborn.

I walked in ready to take charge of this, ''Enough...with the weird staring...you either argue or you yell....because honestly I am sick of the staring...it reminds of statues.....good to look at but overly creepy.''

Five pairs of eyes focused on me as I started to rant , ''Shouldn't you guys be hugging ....where's the bromance? where the YunJae love? huh!! Waeyo?''

''It's been three years....since this farce of an law-suit...you guys technically got what you wanted...I'd make sure of that?'' I continued.

''Why the hell are you being so stubborn....where is the brotherhood? where is the family, that I kept hearing so much about?''

''Not to mention the millions of fans...who've been waiting for you guys to get together again...to smile with them...to laugh with them....to cry with them....''

''Obviously....you guys have forgotten the words you once said over and over again in case we Cassiopeia....lost hope...''

I turned to Jaejoong, ''Always Keep the Faith...''

''You're the leader right.....lead...'' I said to Yunho.

''Where's lord Voldemin?'' where's he gone? where's the big appetite.?-you are rumored to have? where's the sharp witty retorts?'' I questioned Changmin as he looked away from my gaze.

''I haven't heard one OH MY GAWD SUN! ...in a while...I've been waiting for that....Xiah is here....added with an 'H' to emphasis where it belongs...'' I said glancing to Junsu next.

''For someone who was the most playful out of the five of you...I'd think....you'd be the firs to hug them....'' I said to Yoochun pointing to the duo.

''It's a shame....I can't be called a proud Cassie anymore....cause there is obviously nothing to be proud about,'' I said monotone turning away from them walking into my room.

I wonder if they would take to words to heart.

They needed to decided.

I, on the other hand, would take a nap.


Sleeping was one of those priveldges that I always treasured, it gave my body the time to relax, my mind to reflect.

What was my godfathers intentions on having them stay here? was there an ulterior motive behind it?

How did he concede so easily?

For a person who made 13 year long contracts, he seemed awfully adamant on letting to rot than reaccepting them with open arms.

False pretenses or not.

I really have been watching too much 'Law & Order: SVU''

I wonder what Kikwang was doing now?

Maybe I might have another encounter with him again.

The sounds of pots and pans could be hears, I felt my stomach grumble.

I wasn't going on a hunger strike, I would just have to wait for them to go to sleep or something.

Then again their room was next to mine, it was a triple deluxe suits, modernized to accomodate at least seven people.

They could figure where to sleeep.

I was not their maid.

But, the Cassie inside of me, chided me on being childish.

I agreed I was a little harsh, but they needed to hear it, any Cassie in my place, would want to voice her concerns, spill her intentions. I did just that.

They didn't need to be coddled.

I still needed to talk to Lee Soo Man about reconsidering HanKyung.

SuperJunior didn't feel right without him for some reason.

Plus, if the SuJu was anything to go by, he was really close to HeeChul who returned from his Military service last year.

 I glanced at the clock it was '10:45 p.m.''

I opened my door discreetly, the lights were off as I slipped out the door.

I had grabbed my keys, phone and my wallet.

No note.

Cici would say I was being irresponsible, I was just venting.

Vent I did.

 

The Night Life in Seoul was a loud as possible.

I tugged on my black coat, dark blue covering my hands in my pocket as I manuevered through the busy bodies.

Then I walked into a body, while I wasn't paying attention.

Did you ever have a moment you felt that  you probably doing something only out of movies?

Here I was doing just that.

Dal Ja's Spring OST played in my head as I looked up in the twinking eyes,was it the lights? ....cause it seemed to contain some type of emotion I couldn't decipher.

I stared long into the eyes of Lee Minki....as his arms were still around my waist, my palms on his chest as I tried my best to figure out what the heck what was happening.

How was I this lucky to run into one of my favorite actors!

Thank you Kami.

''Gomawaeyo...'' I replied as I looked him over. His signature black coat and white shoes.

''No problem...'' he said.

I had so many questions to ask, but I could only voice one at the moment, ''What would you to go with me for a drink?''

''Are you even old enough for alcohol?'' he asked amused.

''Old enough,''I winked at him before tugging on his wrist in a random direction.

I just let my feet carry me automatically.


Never challenge an actor to a drinking game.

I learned that the hard way after drinking two bottles of SoJu.

He drank 5 more bottles.

We ended up walking into two candy stores, making a mockery as the owner chased us out.

Then fans of his chased us for 20 blocks before we lost them.

Thank god for fast feet and good lung capacity.

It's a good thinking we found a little restaurant after to eat.

It was nearly two in the morning when we stumbled out of the place.

He kept a hand on my waist to support me, I was clearly the least sober out of the two of us.

He on the other hand was being a gentleman.

I was walked back to my hotel entrance as I bid him goodbye.

''Reach home safe,'' I called out as he waved to me with a grin on his face.

He was really cute.


Sneaking into one's own apartment, shouldn't be diffucult.

But here I was at nearly 3:30 a.m. in the morning, entering the code to my apartment as I tried my best to sneak in.

I didn't factor in the five idols in my apartment in my messed up alcohol induced mind.

Nor did I factor in their angers as 3 out of the five had sisters, were extremely overprotective and would probably tattle on me.

I giggled quietly against my palm as I closed the door.

I looked around and noticed nothing amiss before heading to the direction of my room.

''Where have you been?'' a voice called out as I jumped, my purse clattering to the ground.

The light was flicked on as I stared into the angry eyes of Kim Jaejoong.

Uh-oh.


A/N Hey all, I hope you all enjoyed this update.

I have one more story to update today and during this week will be the DBSK updates.

Please vote/subscribe/comment on my stories.

Always Keep The Faith.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel