Reunite? Reconcile?Roomates?

Never Been Kissed before!

Normal P.O.V

Maybe it was the tense atmosphere ,but everyone in the room was on edge.

''Thank you all for coming?'' said Lee Soo Man bowing.

JYJ nodded. The TVXQ duo just remained frozen.

''Why are we here?'' said Yoochun getting to the point.

''I'm not going to beat around the bush, I want you guys back and I'm willing to re-negotiate your contracts to your wishes,' he answered solemnly.

''Why now?'' said Jaejoong as he stared down the CEO.

''Things haven't been the same, since you three have left, I would like to make amends for it,'' he replied.

''So you think after two years of what you put us through ,we'd agree immediately...'' Junsu scoffed.

''You lost all right to be called mentor, when you started your ...'' growled Yoochun.

Lee Soo Man rubbed his temples tiredly as he gazed at them.

''If not for me..what about your members, yours fans...I'd like to think they would welcome you back...''he answered.

They knew he was trying to get under his skin.

Changmin who had been silent up till now exploded,''Are you serious? Waeyo?'' he screamed.

''They left...and after all that...we're gonna wipe the slay clean...'' he continued. Junsu visibly flinched.

''Yah..we did it for you Pabo,'' yelled Yoochun sitting up.

''Chun...sit down...,'' said Jaejoong calmly.

Yoochun huffed sitting down.

Yunho put a comforting hand on his donsaeng which calmed him down considerably.

Yunho and Changmin were their weakness, they left to make things better for them.

They couldn't live with the injustices that happened in SM Ent.

Kim Youngmin the new owner of SM, had made things worst when he took over .

It had seemed Soo Man had agreed to overworking his stars, because he agreed tot he schedule changes and the long contracts.

''Honestly, I saw the error of my ways ...because I took too long to realize it...how much you as five meant to everyone.,' Soo Man replied.

''What were you hoping for to happen?' 'asked Yunho.

''Try to reconnect to your members, for this week at least...so we can re-write your contracts...''he said quietly.

''What prompted you to change your mind...after all this time?'' asked Changmin.

''My god-daughter....I'm her guardian now...she didn't know I was her godfather up till now , she's staying in Seoul so I can look after her, she admires you all...she practically yelled my ear off when she found out  that I was one of the main reason in which you all split,'' he mumbled.

Changmin began laughing loudly, followed by Junsu. Yunho chuckled along and gazed at s fondly before sneaking a glance at Jaejoong who turned away when he looked at him.

''You're all off your rockers,'' said Yoochun pouting.

A knock came to the door, ''Uncle?'' a soft voice called out.


Maki's P.O.V

I was on my way to my Uncle's office, I entered the main lobby and spotted some familiar faces, the same faces I saw on my wall back home.

I had called up CiCi, and she reassured me that I had been making some progress by exploring.

I was getting into the Seoul Life.

Takashi had kept tabs on me, he had informed me that I would be completing my final year in a University here.

I was less than thrilled about it.

The only upside was that it was Dongshin University, where the members of B2ST attended.I would get to see Kikwang-sshi again.

He really had big fish lips.

But it looked really kissable.

My girlyside was really starting to show.  I hopped into the elevator that went straight to the top floor.

I plugged in my earbuds and nodded my head along to ,'O' by DBSK.

I chuckled , if I ran into them , all five of them that is , I might get a heart-attack.

-DING-

I stepped out of the elevator still bobbing my head, I turned off the I-pod and walked passed the secretary desk that was...empty?

I  shook my head and walked down the hall to my Uncle's office.

I knocked ,''Uncle'' I called before I twisted the handle.

I peaked my head in and froze at the site.

Dong Bang Shin Ki, NANI?

Why are they here? Wait- they work here?

''Summimasen... I'll go...'' I said hurriedly bowing.

''Maki?...come in dear...'' Uncle said standing up.

I grinned weakly before stepping in completely in the room.

Dang it, why here, why him...why now...Etteoke?

I anime cried, ''I practically ran like hell hounds were on to me when I felt him in his hotel room...'' I mentally winced.

This wouldn't end well.

'Just keep your head down,'I repeated in my head, only to giggle inwardly after I said it.

'Maki?' someone called me.

My head snapped up and I locked eyes with Yoochun whose gaze were now fixated on me, I smiled weakly.

''Nae, Uncle...?'' I answered.

''The boys will be staying with you...'' he repeated.

''BWOH? ....but-but but....why?'' I protested.

''They need a place that is quiet, a place to reconcile the pass and your place is perfect...'' he answered smugly.

''Urousonkatontachi,...''I mentally growled.

''But...they...and I....but......''I tried pleading but he stayed firm on his decision.

I sighed before slumping.

I tried to avoid contact with Yoochun as my Uncle guided me to an empty seat.

I felt many gazes on me as I found my shoes suddenly very fascinating.

He clapped enthusiastically before turning to the guys, ''I'll have my secretary email you guys the address....'' he bowed before leaving.

Don't go, ....don't leave me in here...with them.

I looked up, talk about awkward silences.

''I'll be going,'' I said quickly standing up and hurriedly walking out.

I couldn't be in there for another minute.

As soon as I was out the door I breathed a sigh of relief.

Then I heard footsteps, turning around I saw Yoochun looking around before spotting me.

He then started to walk toward me.

I don't know why I did what I did ,but I started running to the elevator.

He followed me, it was like a game of Cat and Mouse.

-DING-

An elevator opened freely just as I bent the corner, I army rolled in and huffed.

But faith seemed to be messing me with today because Yoochun held the elevator, stepped in and pressed the Emergency Stop Button.

'Omo?' I looked at him as he stepped toward me and cornered me.

I felt my knees getting weaker as I looked up at him.

'Hi...'' I chuckled nervously.

Both of his hands slammed at the sides of my head caging me in.

His hair tickled my neck as I held in my giggle.

His voice sent shivers up my spine as he whispered in my ear, ''Maki-sshi...why would you run?''

I nearly swooned.

'Run...whatever do you mean...I was power-walking,''I said innocently.

He chuckled softly before replying, ''Well just know...I'm going to always chase you, 'he nipped my earlobe and I swallowed hard.

He then pressed back the button as I fanned myself.

Bloody smug bastard.

I sent him a side glare.

I felt him give me a smile.

Throw me a fricken bone here...why him?

As the doors reopened I stepped out and he followed me out.

When we reached a safe difference I turned toward him, '' I'll see you home...'' I continued to walk.

Before he could walk away, I called him back and he turned around...''You just met your match Park Yoochun,' I through him a smirk.

''Ja Ne...'' I replied.

Things were about to get interesting...DBSK were my new rooom-mates...ain't I lucky?!


So how was it?

I hope you liked this update ,I 'm trying my best to complete each and every DBSK story because of the anniversary today.

Please vote/share/comment.

Always Keep the Faith...Cassiopeia.

Caribbeanpop17/Mel