A deduction and Conclusion

Never Been Kissed before!

Normal P.O.V

Would fainting be a good term to describe her utter humiliation, Maki would like to think so, but her subconscious and Cici would argue that it was downright degrading to have passed out in front of Micky Yoochun himself. The gold and satin sheets felt soft to touch, Maki groaned, her back cracking in various places and she finally realized that in the bliss of her dream, it was in fact a nightmare.

With a quick , she jolted out of the bed surveying her surroundings thanking kami-sama that she was fully clothes, pop-star or not, he was after all a hot-blooded male just like the rest. Her hair stuck on ends, she blew a strand out of her face just in time to see the man himself exit the bathroom fully clothed, dressed in black slacks, a navy blue sweater and black coat the drifted down to his knees topping off the look with black converse.

They stared at each other in long silence. She cleared before talking, ‘’Thanks for, err…you know catching me and stuff,’ she refused to keep eye contact.

‘It was no problem,’ his strong yet baritone voice responded back. If she didn’t go head over heels for that voice then she really must’ve been doing a great job at avoidance.

‘I’ll be going now,’ her voice sounded unsteady even to her, she er her dry lips before spotting her bag next to dressing table, hurriedly  she retrieved it and exited the room even before he opened his mouth.

Wouldn’t that kill be an interesting story to tell Cici later?


Lee Soo Man knew that this was it, after much calls, this was the one meeting he was dreading the most, his kids would be returning, the real question is would they want to say.

Jaejoong had his upcoming drama in the end of May in which was getting a lot of publicity, the same with Yoochun, Junsu was holding his first solo tour, with Changmin and Yunho ending yet another successful tour in Japan and focusing in the SM Town World Tour.

The SM Town movie ‘I AM’ had already been released yet he felt it was a little incomplete, TVXQ though still had representation from Yunho and Changmin was a group of five and would forever remain that way in his heart. The same went for Super Junior ’05 his official boy band hallyu project, the world’s biggest boy band to date.

The allegations against SM Entertainment when Hankyung filed a lawsuit because he wasn’t getting his civil rights as an artist in Korea went on heard off for months. The last he heard of his Chinese protégé was that he was doing well for himself, he had his on fan club base in his home country as well as the  title of ‘King of Dance.’’

He thought back to the days of his ‘kids’ , when he first saw the audition tapes for Seohyun ,Kyuhyun and Minho he was ecstatic , he saw so much potential in them, after  formed Super Junior, SNSD,Shinee and TVXQ as well as F(x), he felt at peace, like everything was in its place.

He restlessly drummed his fingers against his desk; his secretary has informed him that JYJ amongst them their lawyers, Yunho and Changmin along with the SM lawyers.

Would he succeed in holding his promised to his goddaughter?

Would he fail?

What if they didn’t want to come back?

What if they hated him?

What if Maki hated him if he didn’t fulfill his promise?

So many questions barely enough answers, a knock broke him out of his reverie, he replied with a nervous, ‘Come in,’ before settling back in his chair.


The place hadn’t changed a bit, Jaejoong mused. The last time he was in the building was when he was in a big argument with Yunho and when he last walked out.

His newly dyed raven locks hung in waves, he was back to black from his blond look for his new drama role in, ‘Time Slip Dr.Jin.’’

Clad in a white V-neck, brown jacket, black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots he entered the doorway, Junsu and Yoochun flanking him. Eyes-popped, jaw-dropped, all in the proximity openly gapped at the trio.

Junsu was in a grey Armani suit after he had just arrived from shooting a pictorial for his tour Photo book. His new look gave off a different appeal, all females in view of him blushed as they view his chest from the opening of his white button-up shirt.

Yoochun was in similar wear, clad in a white suit jacket, grey skinny jeans and grey sneakers, after some late filming for ‘Rooftop Prince,’ he was exhausted.

The elevator opposite the lobby dinged open as familiar voices reached their ears.

‘Hyung, I want beef,’ whined Changmin, who pouted slightly. Junsu all but ignored that familiar pang in his chest as he avoided the urge to run over and hug his maknae, behind the whole new dark look was still everyone’s loveable duck-, dolphin, who was very emotional.

‘Hyung’ as he was called, Yunho could only shake his head at Changmin, the boy loved to eat yet he looked so thin. They made it to the front desk to sign out for lunch just as Changmin paused mid-step.

There comes a point in time, when what you do defines not only you but those around you.

There gaze met each other like a magnet drawn to a refrigerator, one would think it was a ’yunjae’ telepathy thing, but to them it was the flashbacks, the pain, the agony, the joy and the happiness.

Changmin was torn between laughter and hysterical crying, he couldn’t breathe, all the air in the room felt to have been out.

It would have been a total and bland lie to say he couldn’t care less about the other two on the other side of the room, but then he would be lying to himself.

Jaejoongs eyed penetrated Yunho’s, it was x-ray vision, he could feel his emotions unbottling.  Then again, Yunho was like his better half, if Yoochun was his soul mate, the person who could understand and was like another him, then Yunho could read him like a mighty computer processing unit.

The room itself was snapped of the slow time-warp it had taken when the secretary at the desk replied to the duo, ‘I am so sorry Shim-sshi, Jung-sshi, Mr. Lee has requested you to meet him in conference room 2 for a meeting now.’ She smiled politely before going back to typing.

For the sake of his sanity, Changmin tugged on the end of Yunho’s jacket before hauling him into the nearest elevator.

After a few minutes JYJ along with their lawyers flowed into the opposite elevator.

Secretary Kim fanned herself; she prided herself on being professional, so trying to play it cool while talking to her idols was a challenge. Never in her twenty-three years of life had she witnessed anything like it, but she could hopefully tell her future children one day that she was a proud Cassiopeia and though she couldn’t show it, she was proud today. The Rising Gods of the East were on their way to being back together; she continued to Always Keep the Faith even when they split into sub-groups, she wouldn’t stop her faith now. Things were finally shaping up into a great yet.

Forget her Christmas bonus; she just wanted her boys back as five.                 


The halls seemed oblique for some reason; heads stared out as they gazed at the men passing. Tiffany held in a gasp as she saw her fellow ex-label mates, her friends walking past her SNSD’s training room heading in the direction of SM’s office. She crossed her fingers and prayed.

Junsu was the first of TVXQ to be recruited herein the longest member of the group before it went into subs, he grinned wearily as he passed Super Junior rehearsal room, and he locked gazes with Yesung and Eunhyuk.

Lee-Teuk for all his thirty years of life was in complete shock. Jaejoong saw his utter belief before sending him a strained smile.

Yoochun wasn’t any different he saw some familiar faces along with some fresh ones. His donsaengs of Shinee were looking at him like they had never seen him before. Had it been that long, was two years what it took to put a strain on all the bonds and relationships he had created?


They finally reached the outside of the office. Jaejoong knocked out of politeness before entering the office. He gazed at the man he once called a father-figure, what had changed he wondered?

The door closed as the rest of the other occupants filed in quietly.

They say time heals all wounds, but what they didn’t tell you was that it could also make you bitter and resentful.

They may not have known but they were all thinking simultaneously the same thing, ‘Would this meeting decide their fates?


So after a few months, here is the long awaited continuation of this story, which is also in editing along with the rest of my ten or so stories.

I hope you enjoyed, I need feedback as well as ideas, don’t forget to subscribe and comment.

That’s all folks,

Caribbeanpop17/Mel…Always keep the Faith.