Rising Gods of The East

Never Been Kissed before!

No one's P.O.V

Yunho shook his head as he spied the pouting Jaejoong who looked miserable as his gaze lay stuck on the luggage claim of Sydney airport. He walked over to his distressed hyung. ''Jaejoong-ah...it's going to be alright.''

He only received a huff before whined. ''But...Yunho...I needed that extra carrion.''

The leader sighed heavily. ''We're only going to be away for two weeks Jae, you were basically packing to move.''

Junsu walked to the other side of his hyung. ''It's going to be okay hyung,'' he reassured him.

''You can always shop.'' He added before a grin tugged at the corners of the elder man's mouth.

''I just got a call from Maki-ah...she says to enjoy our vacation.'' Yoochun said walking up to the three with Changmin trailing behind him, munching on potatoe chips he bought from the airport store.

''Manager-hyung gave me the schedule.'' Yunho replied grabbing a laminated schedule that was highlighted and rather detailed.

''It has stars on certain places.'' Changmin's eyebrows furrowed.

''That's a first.'' Yoochun replied.

Jaejoong shrugged. ''Let's just get out of here, I need to sleep off this jet-lag.'' He let a low yawn, stretching his arms above his head as he craned his neck.

The guys hurried to the conveyor belt and grabbed their luggage, they were suddenly accompanied by 6 burly men who surrounded them and guided them towards the exit.

But, word had already reached the masses.

Austrailian Cassies had been alerted.

''THERE THEY ARE!'' a voice shouted, soon accompained by hundreds of screams.

Girls fighting towards the front to get their first glimpse of the reunited members, who had remained unseen until now.

''WE LOVE DONG BANG SHIN KI!'' They chanted.

''XIAH OPPA  WE LOVE YOU!''

Junsu smiled and waved at some of the fans, stopping to take a few pictures and autographs. ''I...love you...too.'' He yelled with his accented english.

''YOUNGWOONG OPPA SARANGHAEYO..!!''

The security was keeping the fans at bay, so each member decided to do a few poses for their fans, even Jaejoong who despite his exhaustion smiled cheerfully for the camera.

Then again he loved pictures.

*cough* camera * *cough*

Yoochun smiled cutely at some fans and accepted some of the flowers and little gifts that he could carry.

''MICKY OPPA....WE LOVE YOU....SARANGHAE!!''

 Their manager guided them past starstruck passengers who stared at the five idols in a daze.

Yunho grinned sending a playful wink to the fans.

''U-KNOW OPPA....WE KNOW WE LOVE YOU....SARANGHAEYO.!''

Changmin smiled adorably with his eyes turning into their mismatched state as he signed some autographs before giving some side hugs to his fans. One girl nearly fainted as he smiled in her direction.

''MAX-OPPA....SARANGHAE!''

'I'll never get tired of this.' He turned back towards his hyungs as they were guided to a large SUV out front.

There was something that caught there attention before they entered the SUV.

Some of the signs that the fans were holding, help meanings that pierced their heart.

They could feel all uncertainties wash away.

'Rising Gods of The East are Back!''

''Always Keep The Faith'' in  bold red.

''Mildeyo!' against a picture of the famous 'W'.

''CASSIOPEIA FAMILY UNITED'' a collage of the five bowing in their last concert.

''THE RED SEA HAS COME!'' the red sea shining brightly.

''I love our fans.'' Yoochun smiled out the window as he leaned against Junsu who nodded.

''They're the best in the world....our cassiopeia.''

Yunho tapped his hand against his seat's arm rest. ''It's best not to disappoint them then.'' He threw a smile at them before they were off to their hotel.

Jaejoong leaned against Changmin, having dozed off as soon as he was buckled in.

The maknae just pulled out his PSP and begun a game against his fellow kyuline member and donseng, MinHo.

''Wake me up when we get there hyung.'' Yoochun said before slumping against his seat.

'Boy sure loves his sleep.' Yunho mused.


'I'm so bored.' Maki glared against the door that was her only way to freedom, but thank to the orders of her uncle and her 'brothers' she was confined in a hospital room.

''I need to be entertained.''' She said out loud.

 She pulled alway her quilt before stepping out of her bed, pulling her drips with her as she walked around aimlessly.

Her searched the pocket of her gown and pulled out her phone.

''Oppa...please come save me.'' She sent her text to the one person who could keep her occupied.


''I have arrived!'' Heechul shouted walking into her room.

''Why so glum Maki-yah.!'' He raised an amused eye before a smirk pulled at his lips.

''Get dressed...we're leaving.'' She stared at him dumbfounded.

''Oppa...I'm not supposed to leave here.'' She told him confused.

''Well ..you're bored...I'm bored because someone decided to wake me from my beauty sleep...so you're paying for that.'' He grinned sarcastically and she had to bite her lip before her hand could twitch in irritation.

She sighed. ''Gimme a couple of minutes.'' She hopped out of her bed and walked to her closet, grabbing her jeans and sweater that were hung up neatly.

She walked to the bathroom and changed quickly before exiting, Heechul was holding her shoes for her and gestured for her to sit down while he placed them on her feet, tying the laces gently.

She stared at him surprised. ''You seem more like Prince Charming instead of Cinderella oppa..''She told him softly.

He paused on her right foot.

''Well...I guess everyone now and then it happens.'' He grinned before standing up fully and holding out a hand.

''Shall we?''

She looked up at him before placing her hand in his.

''Kaja!''

'Hopefully no one will notice.' She thought as she left the hospital.


Yunho placed his sleeping member down on his bed gently before collapsing on the one opposite to him.

The room was much large and connected to another which had three beds in it.

Normally they would've been playing games to decide on their sleeping arrangements, but they were too tired to care at the moment.

Changmin pratically dragged Yoochun with the help of Junsu to their room, the guy slept like the dead.

The guys drifted off to sleep, hopefully the long rest would rejuvenate them for the amount of tasks they were to do.


Maki turned to Heechul. ''How did you find this place?''

He shrugged wordlessly. ''I happened upon it by accident.''

''I guess that makes sense...somewhat''

She glanced at the bakery that was well hidden in a long alley, situated behind a large apartment building.

It sold the most excelled pastries and cakes according to Heechul.

''I need real food.'' She her lips before grinning, tugging on his wrist.

''Come on Heenim!''

''Yah!''He yelled because of her sudden grip, which was surprisingly strong for a girl who supposed to be in the hospital.

He pushed open the door for her and she smiled at him.

''Kamsahmida Oppa!''

He grinned.

''It's what I do.''

'Milky Skin Kim Heechul....Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul.' She thought fondly, glancing at him.


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Only two more left.

Please don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote

~Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17