Welcome Back!

Never Been Kissed before!

Maki P.O.V

I tapped my feet impatiently as I waited in the airport terminal for the guys.

I was finally released from the hospital two days ago and already I could feel the anxiousness.

How were they?

Did the plan work?

''Flight 140 Sydney to Seoul has just arrived.''

''Fligh 140 Sydney to Seoul has just arrived.''

I booked it as fast as I could as I heard 'proceed to gate 24.'

I was running passed startled passengers, yelling ahjumma's and airport security before I reached it.

I tried peering around the dozens of people who were waiting with signs ready made for love ones on arrival.

I groaned , I should've thought of that.

I saw a guy tossing a sign he had already used and grabbed it before he could throw it away completely, I reached into my my purse and pocket and grabbed

a red sharpie, marking a big ,''Welcome Back, DBSK!'' but in English, hopefully Micky would be the first to see the sign unless the guys had caught up to him with the English classes I had signed them up for, one hour everyday since they went.

I raised it above my head, as my eyes scanned the crowds diligantly.  Then I saw them.

Jaejoong was playing with his phone per usual as black shades framed his pale face , his newly dyed dirty blonde hair, was windswept and framed his angelic face as he was guided by one of the body guards, my uncle had assigned them.

Surprisingly it was Junsu who spotted the sign as he cautiously approached me, I chuckle under my breath.

''Do you want me to sign?'' his accented but adorable voice asked.

I removed my own glasses as recognition donned his face.

His eyes widened before a grin split his face, I barely had time to react before I was trapped in a warm bear hug.

''It's nice to see you too Oppa..'' I hugged him back just as tightly, all my fears drifting away.

''Gwenchana Maki-yah?''

I nodded before we snapped our heads at Yunho's scowling face.

The leader approached us, as he went to scold him.

''Yunho-Oppa...'' I smiled at energetic dancer.

He adjusted his grey beanie as joined Junsu, looking at me.

''Maki-yah?''

I smiled. ''Anneyeong.''

I waved slightly then he gave me a side hug.

We didn't want to draw attention to ourselves so, the guys and I were guided to one of the airport lounges where I properly greeted them with hugs, kisses and tackled, (mainly Jaejoong).

I twirled of Jaejoong's blonde locks, ''It's a good look for you Oppa...I think I missed this blonde look.''

He grinned as I sat sideways on the couch in which I tackled him, my legs were now resting on his lap.

''Omo!'' I gasped shooting up from the couch.

''We have to get going.'' I clapped my hands in excitement.

''I thought we had another schedule when we arrived?'' Micky asked confused.

I smiled secretly as they grabbed their bags, their luggage was already packed in the van as we boarded it.


''SURPRISE!''

Streamers rained down on the openly gaping members of DBSK, as they saw many of their close friends smiling widely at them.

SuperJunior, all members had arrived along with KangTa, BoA, Shinee, Exo M/K, F (X),Hyunjoong,Choi Seunghyun (TOP) as well as other various actors/actresses and singers.

Junsu had been pulled into a hug by Eunhyuk as soon as he was in the door, followed closely by Heechul who ruffled Jaejoong's hair. Changmin was swarmed by his fellow Kyuline members, Yoochun was busy chatting away with Lee Taesung and Yoo Ah In his former co-stars of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Yunho was smiling widely as he talked with Tiffany from SNSD.

Maki wondered over to the snack table as she saw the punch bowl.

An idea popped in her head.

'No one's around...'' She smirked casually walking to the end of the table, grabbing a bottle of Soju  before simultaneously grabbing a plate with some appetizers.

Her eyes swept the room as all the stars were to into their conversations to notice her.

But someone did.

She didn't even hear his approach.

''What do you think you're doing?'' He whispered closely.

She gasped turning around to see into his warm chest.

''Kyuhyun Oppa!''

He smirked down at her.

'Curse my shortness' as she eyed him wearily.

''Fancy seeing you here.'' She said trying to disctract him.

''Nice nice...Maki-yah...but one bottle isn't going to do anything, besides make them laugh, he walked to the end of the table and got three more bottles.

Her eyes opened wide as he turned her around and began emptying all the bottles.

'He really is the evil maknae!' She grinned.

''There...that should do it..'' He guided her over to the Minho, Changmin and Jungmo.


2 Hours Later.

No one knew who started it first, but the apartment was in total chaos.

Super Junior had decided to play strip poker with Girl's Generation, the girls barely drank alcohol, were giggling widely.

Heechul had found a crown somewhere in the place and demanded to be call 'Heenim' or 'Your Highness' everytime someone approached him.

Jaejoong was leaning over Hyunjoong while using a marker he found on the table to draw whiskers on TOP who was passed out.

''He's really Tabi now!'' Jaejoong laughed loudly.

Yunho was passed out on the adjoining couch with Tiffany who was sleeping against his chest soundly.

Kangta had left early due to his schedule.

Ah In had filming along with Tae Sung so they left a passed out Yoochun under the snack table, where he was cuddling a bag of Doritos.

Changmin was sleeping in his room, while Minho had left with the other members of Shinee to their dorm , they had left with f(x).

At the side of the room, two people conspired, recording everything.

Their grins sinister, promising major blackmail later.

''Your plan worked Oppa.'' Maki laughed softly. He leaned against her and his phone continued to zoom in on his hyungs.

''I knew it would.'

'At least they loosened up...but they're going to have a really bad hangover later.'

Maki picked up her cell and began calling taxis to drop off the idols.

''Unnie...'' She shaked Tiffany who began to stir from her sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open before she looked at who she was cuddling up to before bolting up.

She gaped at Yunho, but placed a kiss on his cheek before nodding to Maki who smiled at helped her usher out Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri.

Taeyeon was sluggishly making her way to a cab with Yoona and Seohyun leaning on her sides.

Lastly, Jessica and Sooyoung who helped by Maki who made sure to tell the cabbies the address of SNSD before hand.

She put the bill on SM's tab before walking back inside to usher out.

Kyuhyun was leaning against the door when she walked in, he helped her call cabs for his hyungs and donseng.

It was hard to get Heechul in a cab, until Siwon through him on his shoulder and walked out the door.

'Bloody kids.' Maki mumbled tiredly as the last of the cabs pulled away.

She turned back to huge mess in the apartment.

'I'll deal with this later...I need sleep.'

She scrubbed off her makeup, took a warm shower ,changed into her Pj's and went to sleep.

She'd deal with her Oppas after she got some sleep.


I hope you all enjoyed this.

Please subscribe to my stories/upvote them and comment.

Check out my twition as well please, if you have twitter, sign on and sign it. It's for DBSK.

Always Keep The Faith!

~Caribbeanpop17