Lord Voldemin

Never Been Kissed before!

No One P.O.V

Heechul had left not before promising a day of fun to Maki and a get together with the rest of DBSK.

Maki leaned against her chair as she fell asleep.

''Hyung....wake her up.'' one voice interrupted.

''Let her sleep some more...'' a second continued.

''We have rehearsals.'' A third voice said urgently.

''Pali....''

''Waeyo?!''  the fourth whined.

''Move out of the way.'' replied the last.

Then a bucket of cold sea water was poured over the unsuspected sleeping female who shrieked as she tried shake off the water, finally she took off her glasses and glared at the five offending culprits.

''Who did it?'' she gritted out.

Four hands pointed to the maknae who still held the bucket as slowly put it behind his back pretending he was innocent.

''Changmin,....''she said sweetly even as she glared at him from behind her wet bangs.

''Yes?'' he answered unaware upon his impending doom.

''YOU'RE DEAD!'' she roared running towards him.

He tossed the bucket to Yunho hurriedly, Yunho yelped when it hit his face and he grabbed it sorely.

Jaejoong patted his back comfortingly as he viewed his maknae run away from his charge.

She rugby tackled him in the sand as his head met dirt.

''This is what you get.'' She said sitting on his back.


The ride back to the apartment was quiet as the members all fell asleep except for Yunho had recovered from the attack on his face.

Maki was settled in between Yoochun and Jaejoong while in the back of them were Junsu and Changmin were leaning on each other.

She was shook awake and walked to her room like a zombie as soon as she was told to get out of the car softly by Jaejoong.

'I'm so tired.' She yawned walking into the direction of her room, only tripping over her feet a few times before she was guided to it by Jaejoong who tucked her in.


The next morning she walked into her bathroom and began preparing normally for her day.

Not aware of anything having been touched at all that night.

She had finished applying her cucumber scrub when she started washing it off.

It was then she realized her problem.

Her green face mask wasn't coming off.

It was as if it was permanent.

She had a green face, leaning in closer , dropped open in surprise and sheer horror.

''CHANGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!.'' She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Yoochun who was still sleeping in her room , which was like hibernation ,considering he slept like the dead, bolted off his bed and fell onto the floor in a mess of sheets.

Jaejoong who busy fixing breakfast for everyone jumped in the air.

Junsu spotted the small smirk on the maknae's lips as he slowly nuzzled off some cereal to quell his hunger temporary until Jaejoong finished the actual breakfast.

Honestly...he was like a Hobbit.

Yunho sighed heavily as he looked at the maknae. ''What did you do?''

Changmin gasped fakely....'''Hyung...what makes you think I did anything?''

Maki walked into the kitchen calmly as she glared darkly at him.

Jaejoong almost dropped the pitcher of orange juice as his mouth dropped open in surprise, Junsu bit his lip from laughing as even Yunho turned away to keep himself from laughing, Changmin didn't hesitate to laugh though.

''Alright...that's it....I declare war.'' She shouted grabbing a toast from the table and spinning on her heels towards her room.

Yoochun walked out holding his head just as Maki passed him, he had to do a double take. ''What's going on and why does she have the face of  'the Mask?''

This sent the table into a new round of laughter.


'This is going to take a lot of foundation...'She eyed the new bottle sadly as she  picked it up.

'I just bought that too.'

She looked at the cucumber scrub that lay in the bin under the sink and bit her lip as she thought of the various pranks she could play .

''Dye his hair pink?'' she mused out loud.

'Ani...it's seems to childish...'

''Stupid Changmin.'' She mumbled as she fixed her bangs.


The house or apartment  was torn into two battle zones.

The Pranking had gone on for two weeks.

Jaejoong siding with Maki along with Yoochun as Junsu who feared the wrath of his maknae stayed on his side along with Yunho, who would monitor Changmin from doing anything to cross the line.

Which he eventually did.

It started off like an ordinary day.

Maki was home with Yoochun and Junsu as the others were out recording.

She was busy replying to the various comments on her Cassiopeia blog where her fellow authors all around the world inquired more about the boys and the inevitable concert that was to come.


Changmin had devised a great plan.

He knew he would be in major trouble if the outcome went bad.

Which he didn't know it would.

He had snuck into SuperJunior's practice room, conversed with his fellow Kyu-line member before sneaking towards the bags of the members, which was next to the cooler on the pretense that he was thirsty.

They didn't think much about it.

He pretended to grab a bottle , but instead he took a phone.

Kim Heechul's phone to be exact, the person in question was busy talking to Donghae at the moment.

Sending a cute next...he deleted the history and placed the phone back into it's place before saying his goodbyes.

He walked out whistling merrily.

'There's no way...she can top this.'


Maki opened up her cellphone as it beeped.

Opening it up, she found a slow smile spreading on her face.

'Meet me by Namsun Tower for 7, I wanna show you something.~Heechul'

'Namsun...why there of all things.?'she wondered as she got ready.

Grabbing her coat along as she left the apartment.


It was cold as she arrived, sitting by the steps.

'It's a good thing, I bought my gloves.'

The nights in Seoul, tended to get a bit cold.

She shoved her gloves into her coat as she waited.

And waited....

And waited...

''Where is he?'' she asked out loud into the open air, looking from side to side, hoping to spot her favorite idol.

Four hours later...he still didn't show.

''I'll just call him tomorrow.'' She decided to leave as the winds picked up.


There weren't any buses for another hour, so she decided to walk home.

''Well...well...well...'' a voice interrupted her thoughts as she saw a group of guys make their way too her.

She counted five in head and sprinted.

''Get her....''

Her lungs were burning as she ran straight for twenty minutes before she fell.

They surrounded her.

''Look ...you can take my bag...I just want to go home...'' She spoke firmly, even if her hands were shaking from fear...or was it the cold? She didn't know.

One of the burly men stepped forward and bent down to her level, placing one of his clamy hands on her cheek.

She leaned back disgusted. ''Don't touch me.''

''She's got a mouth on her hyung...'' pipped one.

''Yeah...let's see what else it's good for...'' the guy said grabbing her hair.

''Let me go...'' she cried out.

Another took off her coat as she felt the goosebumps on her skin.

The last grabbed a fist full of her shirt and ripped it down the middle exposing her black lacy bra.

''LET ME GO...'' She struggled amongst his holds.

Without a thought she brought up her uninjured foot and kicked him right in the family jewels.

He gasped in pain and she only had a moment before they were coming at her from all directions.

She spun around picked up her bag and began to blindly hit the men.

One by one they fell to the ground.

She twisted the hand of the guy who ripped her shirt and hit him in the face.

The one who took her jacket got a kick to the face and was out cold.

She panted heavily and grabbed the wet coat from the ground just as rain began and picket up her purse shouldering it.

She was numb but all she could think about was running, not caring if her other leg was damaged.

Her tears mixed in with rain as the shock started to over take her.


Yunho was busy setting the schedules before a frantic knock came at the door.

The guys were lazying around the living room, the only one who seemed to be missing was their landlord, Maki.

He opened the door just as all the strenght that had been with her, ran out and she collapsed in a dead faint in his arms.

''MAKI-YAH!'' He screamed holding onto the young woman.


A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Please don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17