So Beast and why being so cute should be illegal....

Never Been Kissed before!

 

play this song  for this chapter :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-2IKGSFFY&list=FLhxhwHm3SMeKTuaQAT1VwUA&index=1&feature=plpp_video


 

Narrator P.O.V

There were so many problems running through his mind but he made a promise ,one  he was sure to keep, he had just finished  the meeting he had earlier with one of the board members from AVEX group.  Lee Soo Man could only rub his eyes tiredly, what was Youngmin doing to his company. It was his job to know what happened to the company he had established.

The last few years had been brief and tough, but he still found a way to get out of it. He reached into his side desk, pulling out a broad leather bound book. ‘’Memories,’’ it read in bold Italic. He flipped through the pages laughing ever so fondly, when he reached a particular page, his heart clenched  painfully, looking up at him were the five younger versions of dong bang shin ki. He needed to right his wrong.

Nobody had to tell him about Changmin’s eating disability or Yunho’s depression, he had seen them at their worst, when the three had left, and the responsibility of 5 came on too them both. They pushed themselves constantly and continuously for their fans, Cassiopeia’s number dwindled after the news of the lawsuit broke out.  Fans against fans, the questions, who? Why? When? How? What? The ever common ‘’W’’, they tried their best to reassure their fans that everything was going to be alright, but if you had seen them by themselves in their apartment, you would see them trying to reassure themselves.

Grabbing his office phone he dialed a number and waited till the other person picked up, ‘’It’s me, I think it’s time we worked something out.’’

‘’I’ll inform them myself, I think it’s time to stop all this non-sense,’ he argued.

‘’Yes, I understand the implications, but cancelling their movie  after it was set to be released last year was also uncalled for,’’ he yelled into the phone.

‘’I don’t care, just be there so we can clear this entire thing up once and for all,’ he muttered.

‘’It’s time to end this….you can say I’ve finally seen the error of my ways,’’ he replied before hanging up.

 

Leaning back in his chair, he grabbed his briefcase before locking his office and going home for a much deserved rest.


 

 

Maki P.O.V

I walked down the street to get a taxi, passing restaurants and a park. As I passed by an alley way, I walked swiftly away, a group of men started following me. I hastened my pace, before casually walking up to a guy who had been looking at his phone for some time, he wore a winter coat, scarf, blue gloves and a wooly knit cap.  I didn’t look up to his face,  I closely whispered in his ear before glancing back to the people who were following me, they stopped for a while eyeing me, ‘’Some strange people are following me, please pretend like you know me ,’’I could feel his grip tighten on my arm.

I felt him pull me as we made our made across the street, we entered a Café , and I slid into a booth as he sat across from me.

 

I turned my head to my rescuer, he had a strong jaw, deep brown eyes that were blocked by these really dorky black glasses. 

‘’You know you look awfully familiar to me, have I seen you somewhere before,’’ I questioned resting my head on the palms of my head leaning in to look at him.

 

‘Every day I shock,’ beast/b2st shock began playing as I grabbed my phone before it could continue, my mystery guy started to fidget, I pretended not to notice before answering my phone, ‘’Annyeong....’’

‘’Yes Cici how’s Takashi?’

‘’ He’s okay, every night is so wonderful,’ she sighed dreamily.

‘’I see and I don’t want to know about your love life it’s gross, ‘’ I commented.

‘’It’s gross, ‘she mimicked me, ‘’Sooner or later you’ll get a boyfriend of your own so don’t worry,’ she chuckled.

‘’What are you doing now?’  She asked curiously, I could hear her shifting papers around, its morning there.

‘’I am at a café, with someone,’ I said.  

‘Who? She questioned, I could hear a warning tone in her voice.  ‘Cool your s woman, it’s someone who saved me from almost getting attacked,’ I replied.

‘You almost get attacked, ‘she screeched so loudly I had to hold the phone a distance from my ears.

‘Calm down,’ I said before glancing at my guest.

‘I’m calm, I’m calm,’ she replied quickly. She was so not calmed.

‘I was just strolling along, when I happened to capture unwanted attention, no biggie,’ I cleared my throat nervously.

A lot of swearing could be heard after that. 

‘’Can you please give whoever you’re with the phone please,’ she asked sweetly.

‘’Sure,’ I answered hanging him the phone.

He took it looking at me questionably, I only shrugged.

I could barely make out their conversation; leave it to Cici to meddle.

He handed back to phone to me, ‘’Yes Cici,’

‘’He will drop you back to your hotel, no ifs ands or buts, ‘she stated. I sighed mentally there was no arguing with a Latina, she usually won our arguments.

‘’Fine,’ I agreed before hanging up. 

‘Eerumi, mwo shimnikka? , (What’s your name?) He asked me.

‘’Lee Maki imnida,’ I answered. 

‘’Lee Kikwang,’ he replied.

I nodded before back tracking. Did he just say his name was Lee Kikwang, but couldn’t be, the Lee Kikwang of B2ST could it? Even before I could even stop myself, my right hand reached forward and nervously, pulled down his glasses until they were on the bridge of his nose. I locked eyes with the Main dancer of B2ST and just about mentally fan spazzed.

 

Holy my B2ST bias was right across from me O.O

I blinked at him before fixing his glasses, I didn’t need a fan mob, and b2uties could get violent.

‘Gamsamhapnida’ (thank you) for saving me’ I said smiling widely.

‘Kurae,’ (okay) no problem,’ he replied smiling cutely.  I literally blushed apple red at his gaze; I could also see a tinge of pink on his pale cheeks, ‘gwiyeowo!” {So cute}’I thought mentally trying to pinch those cheeks.

‘I’m a b2uty,’ I blurted out unconsciously.

He blinked like an owl before smiling. I could look at that smile forever.

‘’Can I have your autograph,’ I asked digging into my bag pulling out a small notepad.

He grabbed it from me before signing  it and writing something else in it , I couldn’t see it because he was blocking it, after he was finished he closed the book, and said ,’’Open it when you reach home,’ .

I sat there in a daze not even registering a pair of cool lips on my cheek, before I stared at him walking away. 

Did he just kiss me? I questioned myself.

‘Did I just kiss her,’ he thought to himself walking away before smiling like a fool.

 


 

Narrator P.O.V

‘I need a cool shower,’ they both taught mentally.

They say anything can happen in 24 hours, a building could blow up, the world could end or aliens can take over but that’s only speculation.

Walking into the lobby Maki ran into the back of a male as she went to apologize she looked up and the words died on .

His gaze seemed to be fixed on her until it clicked, she was the girl from the airport and he had found her.  Sleepless nights and a lot of daydreams were only her face appeared, and now here she was in front of him, the last place he wouldn’t think to look.

Maki looked as if she had a difficult time adjusting to his presence, when you are in the company of a celebrity as famous as he was , you do one of three things ,you either a) scream like nobody’s hearing you b) play it off cool and calm or c) faint. She chose the latter and fainted right into his arms.For she had seen the face of the  ''Homme Fatale '' (Dangerous Male) himself, Micky Yoochun.

He caught her by the waist before picking her up bridal style and hopping into the elevator to go into his room.


 

All the way across Seoul calls were being made, and six cellphones simultaneously rang together.  Plans were beginning to fall into place. It was just a matter of time before everything clashed.

Please Comment/Read/Review and Subscribe!

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel