Never Been Kissed Before!

Never Been Kissed before!

''Jaejoong stop fidgeting, unnie has to do a good a job with your hair.'' Maki replied walking into the room as she saw him keep shifting, the cordi noona with an annoyed look on her face as she tried to be patient.

He tried to relax, but the feeling kept coming back, after four years he would be back on the same stage with members again...no..his brothers.

''You're going to be okay.'' She rested a hand on his arm reassuringly.

He smiled at her before she looked over at the maknae stuffing himself with food.

'Where does it all go?' She wondered.

''Yah! Human disposal Oppa!'' She called out to Changmin grinning widely.

He looked up as she approached, his expression reminding her of a stuffed squirrel cheeks.

She sighed.

''Oppa...are you nervous?''

He swallowedn .''Anni!''

She raised an eyebrow. ''Really....because you're eating more than usual, nearly all these plates that were stacked high with food 30 minutes ago, are nearly clean.''

He inhaled ,then exhaled loudly.

''Maybe.''

She grabbed both of his large hands in hers, and looked up at him.

''You're going to do great Oppa....you won't be in this alone..never again...always keep the faith.''

He smiled his eye smile and she knew her job was done.

Yoochun was on the couch playing his favorite band that his brother gave him, he only did it when he needed reassurance and when he was nervous.

''Micky?''

He looked up.

'''Hmm...''

''Gwenchana?''

''Deh!'' He lied so easily, he almost believed he was fine, but she know he wasn't.

''Liar...''She said softly, plopping down beside him, her head leaning on his shoulders as he grabbed her hand automatically.

''You'll do fine...'' She cradled his face. ''You're Micky Yoochun...the Homme Fatale, you'll do fine.''

He grinned and pecked her on the forehead before she stood up and began searching for the other two members.

She was told Junsu was having some last minute attachments to his outfit done.

Looking around, she spotted Yunho leaning against a crate with his eyes closed.

''Oppa?''

His eyes snapped to hers and she could see the anxiousness and fear.

She walked to the crate and leaned next to him.

''You know you're a good leader, right?''

''A good leader that had to wait for 4 years to reunite s...some leader..''He said bitterly.

She hit him on the chest. ''Yah!''

He yelped, rubbing his chest.

''Maki-yah!''He whined.

''I don't want to hear it, it wasn't your fault, stop blaming yourself.''

He sighed.

''Arraseo?''

He nodded as she hit his arm next time.

''Yah!'' He scowled while she grinned.

''Good...now you're on in two minutes.''

She guided back to their dressing room, Junsu having joined Yoochun on the couch as was busy on his phone.

''Alright guys...gather round!''

She called for their attention as they formed a circle.

They grabbed each other's hand.

''Now....thank you god for giving us this opportunity to do what we love, thank you for blessing us with our talents and keeping us safe through all of our journeys, Lord, you created us to live in freedom.Mostly we take this gift for granted.Inspire us to live in the freedom you intended,
with a heart untroubled and with complete trust in You. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth , as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our trespasses,as we forgive those who trespass against us,and lead us not into temptation,and deliver us from evil.Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.'' She finished.

Yunho grinned, as fire lite their eyes, ''ulineun dongbangsingiibnida.'

They said in unison.

They all proceeded under the stage ,where they positioned themselves. Jaejoong was the last to go, he stopped her before, placing a chaste kiss on her lips before throwing her a wink as he left for the stage.

She placed to fingers to lips as she stared after him in shock.

They gave her some grins before they were raised onto the stage.

Thousands of screams could be heards after that.

For now, she had accomplished something, only every Cassiopeia could've dreamed off.

Inwardly she grinned as she recalled Cici, who had asked her if she had ever had a first kiss.

Well now she couldn't deny that she had never been kissed before.

Because ...she had.

She watched from the side of the stage as red glow sticks lite up the arena.

Grins plastered over their faces as they looked around.

There would be no more waiting....Dong Bang Shin Ki was back!


I hope you all enjoyed this last chapter.

Please check out my twition that is on my blog. just a couple more million signatures and SM could it!

Whoot!

Please subscribe to my stories, upvote and comment!

Always Keep The Faith.

~Caribbeanpop17