Ch. 9

We Are Teens

Your POV

I groaned when I felt something slightly heavy on top of me sort of pinning me in place. What is this? I reached my hand out and felt the warm contact of skin making my eyes fly open. Chaeyoung? I stared a the baby cub sitting on my abdomen with my eyes wide. She smiled sweetly at my wordless confusion. She pecked my lips softly then left light lingering kisses around my face making my heart race. 

"That's one hell of a way to wake me up," I smiled.

"I tried other ways but it seems this way is more effective," she giggled her cheeks flushed.

"Can you wake me up more often like this," I intertwined our hands smirking at her.

"Byuntae!" her voice raised as her cheeks grew redder.

I swiftly sat up almost closing the distance between us. I looked into her dark orbs but she quickly looked down avoiding my gaze. 

"Chaeng can't handle being under my gaze for to long," I chuckled as she looked up and glared at me.

"I'll let that slide since it's your birthday," she pouted.

Oh yeah it is my birthday.

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday was coming up again<" she stated crossing her arms.

I gave her a dorky smile making her sigh before flicking my nose.

"So what did you get me for this wonderful day of my birth?" I asked still smiling.

I watched her get off my lap and walk over to her dresser. She pulled out something in a black box and walked back over to me. Chaeyoung sat on the bed next to me and handed me it. I looked at her as she ushered me to open it. I untied the bow and opened the small box to reveal its contents. It's a ring. Two rings in fact. I looked at her my eyes widened.

"I know what your thinking and its not it," she flailed her hands blood rushing to her cheeks.

"They're couple rings but it's okay if you don''t want to wear them now. We can just wear them around our necks until your ready," her voice was low and sweet.

She fidgeted next to me looking at her hands making me chuckle at her nervousness. I leaned in and turned her head to face me and planted a kiss on her lips. Her body melted into the kiss quickly as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in closer. I felt her nip at my lips making me hold back a moan. I pulled away kissing along her neck before nibbling on her collar bone making her let out a small whimper. Then there was a loud knock on her room door. I heard Chaeyoung let out a groan as she rolled her eyes as I laughed at her reaction.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" it was Dahyun's voice.

"What's up unnie?" she asked aloud.

"Get your tiny self up we got school in 30 minutes!" Dahyun shouted through the door.

"Ok I'm almost ready," she replied making me realize that she was infact practically dressed.

I heard Dahyun's foot steps start to fade I guess walking down the hallway.

"I should go home and get ready for class. I'm going to be a bit late y'know how I like to take my time," I said looking ove to her.

"Sounds like you," Chae giggled making me smile.

I stood up letting go of her waist watching her pout.

"But I want to kiss you more. Why'd unnie have to interrupt our moment, it was going so well" she whined laying back down sulking.

I think I turned her into a ert.  I chuckled watching her frown cutely at me. She's so adorable.

"I'll see you at school, okay?" I said heading for the door.

"Wait," she said running over to me and placed the ring on a chain before putting it around my neck.

She pulled me down to her level attacking my lips hungrily like she was ually frustrated. We finally pulled away breathing heavily. Her eyes looked at me like I was food even in breathless state.

"I'll see you later," she smiled at me but it wasn't a normal smile.

I soon left her room and went pass Tzuyu and Dahyun seated on the sofa.

"Jennifer unnie!" they called my name.

"Can't talk girls but I'll see you two later," I walked out the door to get ready for school knowing I'd be late.

Chaeyoung's POV

I let out a deep sigh feeling deflated and annoyed since we were interrupted. I want her even more now. Gawd Chaeyoung how did you become so desperate? I left my room to put on my shoes and saw Tzuyu and Dahyun looking at me grinning.

"What's with the goofy looks?" I asked feeling creeped out.

"Did unnie sleep over?" Tzuyu asked smiling smuggly.

She's been hanging out with Dahyun unnie too much. She's picked up her mentality.

"And if she did?" I questioned.

They just gave me a knowing grin wiggling their eyebrows. They want to tease me I can play this game.

"So how's Jihyo sunbaenim?" I asked Tzuyu making her smug look vanish replaced with a blush.

"Something going on with sunbaenim?" Dahyun turned to Tzuyu who was now tomato red.

"Tell us Tzuyu-ssi how's it going with her?" I grinned raising an eyebrow.

Her blush deepened as she scrambled out the door, "C'mon were going to be late!"

I laughed at her flustered state watching her speed walk down the street.

"Yah! wait for us Chewy-ah!" We shouted trying to catch up to her.

**********

Finally it's lunch time which means I get to see Jennifer. Hopefully she didn't get into too much trouble on her birthday. Speaking of her I saw her heading through the cafeteria doors and made a bee line towards us.

"Hey girls" she greeted cheery.

"Happy birthday unnie," Tzuyu and Dahyun smiled.

"Thank you though I don't feel older maybe I'm immortal," she chuckled dumbly making us flick her forehead.

"Meanies how are you going to hit the b-day girl?" she pouted making my heart flutter.

"Unnie you have to admit you deserved that one," Tzuyu laughed.

"Just think of it as your birthday ," Dahyun chimed before digging into her beef bowl.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. I'll hit her later. I giggled to myself. I watched her pout probabaly imagining the hits that she's going to get later. I continued to eat my food as I heard a loud thud making me look up only to see Jeongyeon sunbae push Jennifer. 

"What the hell was that Jeongyeon?!?" I heard Jihyo sunbae shout.

I quickly stood up and helped Jennifer up off the floor. She looked really confused and shocked.

"Jeongyeon why'd you push me?" she questioned.

"You really piss me off. You really hurt her and now your in here just smiling your off!" she shouted walking closer to her.

"Hey back off!" I said stopping her from coming any closer.

"And you if you weren't in the picture it'll make her life a hell of a lot easier. That goes for you too," she pointed between me and Jennifer then stormed out of the cafeteria.

"I'm so sorry, I'll calm her down and make her apologize," Jihyo sunbae said before chasing after the pissed off girl.

"Jesus, what the hell was that?" Dahyun broke the silence before the cafeteria erupted in chatter.

"She's mad because I hurt someone close to her," Jennifer explained hurt painfully obvious in her eyes.

"Unnie we won't force you to talk about. Tell us when your ready ofcourse that goes for the other thing you two have been failing at hiding aswell," Tzuyu said flatly.

I cheeks flushed as we just nodded our heads furiously. They know.

"I'm not really hungry anymore. I'm just gonna sleep off the rest of this day in the nurses office" she waved at us before leaving.

This day started off so well how could it go south so quickly. I've gotta think of something to make the rest of her day enjoyable, she looked so hurt and deflated. Jen I'll think of something just wait.

 

Just a short update for now the next one is going to be long :)

Until next time