Ch. 3

We Are Teens

Chaeyoung POV

"Chae, you ok?" Jen asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"The last time you said that you cried in my arms for an hour," she deadpanned.

I felt her staring holes into my head. I didn't answer I just rolled over to face her. Jen stared at me obviously waiting on an answer. She poked my nose making me slightly blush.

"Are you not going to answer my question?" she asked again. I shook my head 'no' and buried my face into the sheets.

"Aigoo. My cute Chaengie, you shouldn't avoid unnies questions like this." her voice was calm and sweet.

Don't treat me like a child, Jenny-ah! I felt the bed shift and suddenly an arm wrapped around my slim waist making me jump slightly. I felt my cheeks heat up as she pulled me closer to her body. I didn't know my face could get any redder.

"J-Jen what are you doing?" I stuttered out feeling my heart beat out of my chest.

"I'm getting ready to sleep of course." when she spoke her breath tickled my ear.

"That's f-fine but why do you have to hold me?" I questioned trying to keep myself from stuttering.

"Cause your warm and comfortable like a plushie." Jen answered nuzzling her head into my neck making my body tense up.

Dahyun-ah it's not me she should be wary of but the other way around!

"Now enough talking, let's get some sleep," Jen's voice was filled with exhaustion.

Jen held my body tightly like I was going to disappear. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep like this. Her breathing became slow and continued to blow against my neck. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was beginning to feel my urges try to take over me. I need to get out of this position before I do something stupid. I lightly grabbed her hand and pried it off of my waist and slowly slide out of the bed. I let out a small sigh and fanned my race to reduce the redness. I need some water to calm down. As I was moving away from the bed I felt a strong grip pull me back onto the bed and cuddle into me.

"Ahh!" I let out a small yelp feeling the arms trap me.

"Chaeyeon, I'm cold. Don't move." her voice was deep and smooth.

Again my face flushed. Damn it I just got my heart to calm down!

"Unnie if you continue, I won't be responsible for my actions." I said pleadingly.

"Just sleep here with me." Jen said and pecked my cheek (a little to close to my lips).

Soon she fell back to sleep leaving me a hot and bothered mess for the second time tonight. This unnie of mine is going to be the death of me.

 

Jennifer POV

I woke up feeling refreshed from a good nights sleep. I went into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for my 'date' with Nayeon sunbaenim. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Chae sitting on the bed staring off into space.

"Chae, you alright?" I asked walking towards her.

"Good morning Jen," she said looking exhausted.

"You look tired as hell. Did you not get enough rest?" I asked kneeling in front of her.

"Who's fault do you think it is" she stated looking off into the distance.

"C'mon let's put you back to sleep." I said confused.

"I'm fine." she said standing up and heading downstairs.

I wonder what's her problem. That isn't like Chae. I shortly followed her downstairs into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool near the kitchen island and watch Chae as she prepared breakfast. Her adorableness while trying to cook our pancakes was the cutest thing I've seen her do in a while. She stirred the batter and prep the frying pan.

"Ouch!" Chae let out a soft cry I'm guessing it was the hot oil that started to pop.

I stood up and walked over to her and turned down the stove a little bit. I looked at her hand which was turning red from the oil. I took the batter and slowly poured some into the pan. As I scanned for the spatula I felt Chae pushing me away.

"Go sit back down, I got this." Chae said pushing me away from the stove to sit back down.

"I want to help you. How can I just sit back and watch you do all the work?" I questioned as I turned around to face her.

" I want to, just sit down so I can make you a good breakfast." she said flashing me a smile as a blush crept on her cheeks making my heart flutter.

I nodded my head unable to find my words and sat back down in my seat. About 20 minutes later the food was ready. Chae put all the pancakes on a huge plate, the bacon on another and set the two cups of orange juice down. I couldn't help but stare at the massive feast she prepared for us. She put a plate down in front of me and piled on a few flapjacks and strips of bacon.

"Eat," she said simply.

I poured syrup over my food and took some bites out of it and munched on the bacon. Damn this is so good. Chaengie I just might marry you if you keep this up.

"Is it good? I'm not really good at cooking, so I hope you can stomach it. I've been practicing, but since you haven't answered yet it must be bad-" she rambled but I interrupted her.

"It's delicious Chaeng! I think I want you to cook all my meals from now on." I exclaimed happily giving her assuring smile.

"I'm glad you like it," she stated smiling at me watching me scarf down my food.

 

Nayeon's POV

"Jungyeon-ah! I don't know what to wear!" I shouted frantically while pacing around my room trying to find something to wear.

"You have tons of clothes, look at your closet" Jeongyeon said trying to calm me down.

I quickly whipped my head around and stared at her like she grew a second head.

"Unnie, you have a lot of options. You just need to relax and let us help, arraso?" Jihyo calmly stated dragging Mina and Sana inside my closet.

They shorty returned with 3 outfits.

"Wow I didn't know you three could choose outfits so well," Jeongyeon laughed at her remark.

" No jam unnie I would appreciate if you don't play us like that," Jihyo said pinching Jeongyeon's cheeks.

I watched as Mina and Sana joined in on messing with Jeongyeon's face. I looked at my options trying to make a decision. Maybe I'll wear outfit 2 since it's classy-cute. I don't know it might be a little bit much. Would Jen like it? Would she think I'm trying to hard?

"Have you decided, unnie?" Mina asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I like the second one but would she think I'm weird?" I asked genuinely worried what Jennifer would think.

"She?!?" they shouted in unison.

"What happened to Minhyuk oppa?!" Sana asked shocked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell them about that. Well I guess now is as good a time as any.

"We broke up, he was cheating on me and told me he didn't want me anymore." I said remembering his hurtful words.

"What an !" Jeongyeon shouted standing up angrily.

"We should break his bones and make him apologize to unnie!" Momo shouted from somewhere.

Where did her voice come from? Momo-ah!

"Where the hell did that voice come from?" Jeongyeon asked.

"From here, I called Moguri and told her." Sana said holding up her phone.

"Nayeon-unnie why didn't you tell us? You know we could beat him up for you anytime anywhere." Momo's voice full of venom.

"That's my Moguri! That's why we get along so well!" Jeongyeon shouted enthusiastically.

"We don't need to be bailing you two delinquents out of jail again," Mina said sternly.

"But Mina-" The delinquent's said but were cut off.

"Thanks girls but It's okay Jennifer already told him off for me." I said shyly playing with my nails.

"Is she the one that your stressing about outfits to wear?" Jihyo asked making me nod my head shyly.

"Aww, our unnie is blushing!" Jeongyeon teased making my face even redder.

"Shut up! Get out so I can get ready." I said pushing them out of my room.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to shower and do the usual. I can't believe I live with these crazy people. I dried my hair and put on my clothes. What do I to my hair? I decided to curly it and let it drape over my shoulders. Okay now I'm ready. I grabbed my purse and went out of my room downstairs to the living room where the girls are. I saw Momo who was sitting next to Mina who was typing on her phone. She must of just got off of work since she's still in uniform. They all turned and looked at me and grinned mischievously.

"She might jump you when she see's you, unnie. Have fun on your date." Momo said smirking.

"It's not a date. I want it to be though. She wouldn't do that." I said blushing madly.

"oohh, Jeongie look she's a tomato!" Momo teased making the rest laugh at my expense.

"Moguri, stop teasing her. She's going to end up staying that color even whe her date gets here." Sana said giving me a knowing smile.

Yah! I'm older than all of you! How dare the five of you tease me like this.

"She's coming here to pick her up? So we'll get to meet her?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah she just texted me that she's on her way." I said while texting Jen back.

"It won't take long since she lives in our neighborhood." I said locking my phone trying to get rid of my nervousness.

**10 minutes later**

We were watching some drama that was playing on the tv when we heard a knock at the door. That must be Jennifer. OMG my heart is beating out of my chest. I got up and walked towards the door avoiding the girls smirks and teases. I opened the door and saw Jennifer wearing a fashionable outfit smiling at me.

"Hey sunbaenim, are you ready to go?" she asked with a smile still on her lips.

"Y-yeah, let me just grab my purse off the couch." I said walking over to the couch.

"Can we meet her?" Sana asked.

"Fine, but please don't say anything weird." I pleaded with them.

"Jennifer, I want you to meet my friends/rommates." I said.

I told her everyone's names as I pointed to each of them.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jennifer Choi," she introduced herself to the girls with a smile.

"She's so adorable and tall, how old are you?" Jihyo gushed probably fighting the urge to hug Jen knowing her.

"I'm 18" she answered.

"Your our donsaeng then, call us unnie," Mina gave her a smile.

Don't smile like that at my Jenny! Go back to your Moguri! I saw Jennife glance at the clock and her eyes grew big. We must be late.

"Well girls I'll see you later on tonight, and watch out for the MiMo couple." I said taking Jen with me towards the door.

"Unnies it was nice meeting you, have a good night." Jennifer said waving at them.

She took out a set of keys and I heard a car chirp. She has a car?

"I didn't know you had a car." i said confused.

She must of heard my confusion and giggled.

"I don't. I asked my mom if I could borrow her car this weekend cause it will be a long bus ride to where I'm taking you." she said getting into the driver's seat.

I nodded my head and put on my seat belt. I guess she knew I was going to ask her where we were going.

"I'm taking you to an amusement park, I think it'll be fun to watch you scream on the rides," Jen said with a light chuckle.

I blushed at the sound of her husky chuckle. Good luck tonight heart.