Ch. 18

We Are Teens

Chaeyoung's POV

Staring at the clock waiting for this torturous Chemistry class to be over was so agonizing. I looked around the room noticing that practically everyone was half asleep. I wish I was anywhere but here right now. I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. I stealthy took it out to read the message.

Jen
-I see your spacing out in Chem again 😂

I looked around to see if she's peeking in from somewhere.

Jen
-Look out the window

I quickly whipped my head and saw her waving with a big smile on her face. She was in her gym sweats and looked so energetic. My whole mood lifted as I gave a slight wave back.

"Ms. Son!" I heard Mr. Lee's rough voice shout.

"Yes sir?" I looked back to the front of the class.

"Repeat back to me what I just said," his voice was stern.

what did he say. I'm so screwed! I felt someone slide their notebook on my desk. I looked at the last note they wrote down and repeated it back to Mr. Lee.

"Very good but pay attention." he said then went back to teaching.

"Thank you," I thanked Rocky who just nodded at me.

I looked back out the window and saw Jennifer getting scolded by the gym teacher. Soon she walked away leaving Jen looking back at the window with a dorky grin before running off.

"Okay, that's it for today. Your homework is due in Monday. Have a good weekend." Mr. Lee dismissed us.

"Yay it's over," I cheered a bit high fiving Rocky as I stood up.

I wonder why Jen was outside in the first place. Maybe Dahyun unnie will know. I went upstairs to their classroom to find them but before I got there I bumped into Jennifer.

"Hey Chaeng," Jen smiled.

"Hey you, I almost got caught sneaking glances at you in Chem." I smiled back.

"I guess I'm your distraction," she raised her eyebrow.

"Very but a good one. Why were you outside though?" I asked.

"I fell asleep during class so I had to do a couple of laps," she replied nonchalantly.

"Jen-," I was interrupted by Tzuyu and Dahyun running pass us.

"Woah what's up with them?" Jen questioned.

"I'm not sure. Back to the topic of you falling asleep in class." I started looking at Jennifer.

"Or, or how about we go get something to eat instead," she smiled and took my hand pulling me close to her.

That goofy smile played on her lips making my heart flutter and cheeks flush.

"Look at the love birds. They look like they might eat each other's faces off in the hallway" I heard a loud voice interrupt our moment.

"Hey Somi," Jennifer looked away from me to greet our interrupter.

"Hey, Jennifer unnie." Somi said brightly.

"Som, your really bad at reading the mood." I shook my head.

"Well we can't let you two pollute the halls with your aggressive , now can we." Jennifer laughed while I grimaced.

"You have no room to talk about aggressive ," I said crossing my arms teasing her.

"Yah!" Somi blurted out her face turning crimson red.

"Somi!"

"Well speak of the devil," I glanced at Somi who shot me a death glare.

"Sejeong unnie," Somi let out a small voice.

"Let's get going, I have a surprise for you. Bye~" Sejeong said whisking Somi by the arm down the stairs.

We followed them down the stairs and out of the building.

***********

I watched the beautiful sight in front of me with my eyes never leaving her body. Am I a for staring so long? I bit my lip as my eyes wandered down her torso.

"Chaeng?" Jennifer's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"Aren't you gonna try on the clothes in your hand," she smiled cheekily.

"Huh? Yeah," I averted my eyes as I put on the clothes.

"They fit perfect," I heard Jen say.

I looked in the mirror and saw Jen with that cute dorky grin playing on her lips. I felt her arm wrap around my waist, her eyes never leaving mine. Jen started to lean in but her phone rang making her jolt. She sighed and answered the call. I waited patiently for her to finish up the call as I put on back my uniform. Soon after I was changed Jennifer looked at me with an apologetic glance.

"Chaeng," she said my name.

"Who was it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nayeon unnie, she needs advice about Jeongyeon unnie," Jen said looking at me.

"Does she need you right now or later?" I asked.

"She said when I'm free just come over," she answered.

I stayed quiet for a moment then nodded my head. I guess I'll let it go.

"Does she still like you?" I asked bluntly.

"I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's over me," Jen held my hands.

"Okay," I stated.

"Are you mad? You're mad aren't you?" Jen rambled.

"I'm not mad Jen, it's just my jealousy trying to seep out," I sighed.

Jen changed back into her uniform and took me by the hand pulling me out of the store without speaking a word. We caught a taxi that dropped us off at her house. Jen didn't say anything the whole car ride. Did I upset her? We walked in closing the door behind us. After sliding my shoes off and looking up I was greeted by her lips on mine. We kissed for awhile before breaking away for air.

"There isn't a reason to be jealous because I only want you," I looked up at her noticing the genuine look on her face.

I smiled  wrapping my arms around her neck jumping up attaching myself to hers. She stumbled a bit before regaining her balance.

"Warn me next time," she let out a joyous chuckle.

"This was the element of surprise so it's much more fun," I giggled.

I felt her teeth sink into my skin nipping me making me squirm a bit.

"Surprised you didn't I," Jen said cheekily.

"You're an ," I laughed.

"But you still love me so that's all that matters," I could tell she was grinning.

"What makes you so sure?" I asked smugly.

" If you didn't you wouldn't get jealous so quickly plus your response to my touches say it all," Jen stated her breath hitting my ear making me twitch.

My cheeks flushed and my body grew hot.

"See I didn't even have to touch you to get this reaction," now her breath was tickling the sense on my neck.

Jen set me down on her couch laying on top of me. She held me in her arms placing feathery kisses along my jaw down to my neck. I began to squirm under her craving more. Jennifer's hand slipped up into my skirt caressing the tender skin in between my thighs. I gasped at the contact holding onto her shirt tightly. She ped my skirt pulling it down with my underwear. I stopped her before she pulled it all the way down.

"Let's go to your room-" there was a continuous knocking at the door.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," Jen said peaking through the window.

It's Jihyo and Sana unnie," she said looking at me.

"I'll go wait in your room" I said running up the stairs.

I changed into a pair of Jen's shorts and a random T-shirt and began playing games on my phone.

Your POV

"Wait what did they do?" I asked confused.

"Those two are avoiding us," Sana said sighing.

"We told them we we're in love with them and now they're avoiding us like we're diseased," Jihyo explained.

"Maybe they're not ready to say it back but I'm not sure how I can help other than talk to them for you," I stated.

"That'll be a bit of help. Oh Mate in Annie is waiting for you to come over," Sana unnie said standing up.

"I'll go over there in a bit," I nodded my had and walking them out of the door.

I sighed shaking my head. Those idiot friend's of mine. Shut Chaeng! Quickly running up the stairs into my bed room almost tripping in the process.

"Took you long enough," she pouted.

"I know they need advice about our bone head friend's that are currently avoiding them because they told them they were in love with them," I laid down next to her.

"Tzuyu and unnie are hiding cause of that. Those idiots," Chaeng snuggled into me.

"Remind me to scold them later," I wrapped my arms around her small frame.

I looked at her adorable face smiling ear to ear. I kissed her lips trailing them down her neck. I picked her lips before pulling away with a smile. I looked at her and noticed she was biting her bottom lip and staring at me like I was her prey.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smirked.

"Like what?" She feigned innocence.

"Like I'm food, you baby tiger," I chuckled.

"Am not," her cheeks flushed pink.

"Are to. You should see the hungry look in your face," I stated laying down next to her.

"Now your making it sound like I'm some thirsty beast," she said while climbing on top of me.

"Mhm. You say this as you climb me like a tree," I raised my brow making her laugh.

She held my shirt leaning down kissing my lips hungrily. I felt her start to slowly grind into me as our kiss became more heated. Before I knew it we were completely tossing around on my bed. My hands made their way down her body to her center. She squirmed under me letting out soft moans and incoherent words.

"Jen..ah" her nails clawed at my skin making me grunt from a little pain.

I watched her eyes shut tightly letting out a loud moan finding release. I waited a bit for her to calm down before sitting up smiling at her.

"I love you," her voice hoarse.

"I love you too," I brushed her hair back to look at her features. I planted a few kisses on her lips smiling at her.

"Nayeon unnie is gonna have a fit about you being so late," Chaeyoung giggled cuddling into my side.

"I know. Let's take a shower before I go."

 

Nayeon's POV

Where is she? I called her hours ago. I plopped down on my bed and looked at my phone contiplating on if I should call her.

"I know I took forever. I got caught up with something," Jennifer said walking into my bedroom taking off her hoodie.

For a second there I thought it was Jeongyeon. Cause I'm really not ready for that conversation.

"More like clawed up by someone. Jen your back," I stood up to take a look.

"I'm fine unnie," she stated.

"It looks like it hurts. Let me put some bandages on it at least," I offered gripping on the hem of her shirt.

Jennifer stopped my hands from raising the shirt and shook her head.

"Please, it could get infected if you leave it like this," I had to put on my puppy eyes to convince her.

She let go of my hands so I pulled her shirt from over her head. I examined her body noticing how fit she is.

Her body is amazing. Don't even get me started on those abs of hers. Nayeon stop she's made it obvious that she's not into you like that! I looked at the marks on her body and it made me sad. I quickly went to grab some ointment to put on those cuts.

" that stings," Jen cursed under her breath.

"I know just bare it for a bit," I said applying ointment.

When I was finished I packed everything into the first aid kit.

"Thank you unnie," she smiled.

"What happened to calling me Nayeon?" I asked feeling sad.

She turned to face me with a nervous smile playing on her lips.

"I thought that was only to show in front of your parents."

"I like it when you call me Nayeon instead of unnie or sunbae," my voice grew soft almost incoherent.

It was silent for a bit before she finally spoke, "I'll call you Nayeon then."

I finally looked up and saw her smiling at me then I remembered she was still shirtless. My face grew red when she went in for a hug. She was really warm and smelled really nice. I buried my face in her shoulder taking in the moment because I'll never get a chance like this again.

"Nayeon unnie, can I borrow- oh sorry!" I heard a voice say.

I immediately let go of Jennifer to look at the doorway. I saw Mina looking shocked and turning red.

"Hey Mina unnie," Jen smiled at her turning around like she wasn't shirtless.

"Jen's here?" I heard Hub to and Sana say from the hallway.

this is gonna look bad. Before I could pass Jen her shirt everyone was staring into my room with their mouths ajar. Momo covered Mina's eyes pulling her away from my d

"I see Chaeyoung got a bit aggressive with you," Jihyo broke the silence making Jennifer nod a bit.

"Nayeon was just helping me soothe my wounds," she said putting her top back on.

"You've tainted my poor Minari's eyes with that body of yours!" Mimo shouted around the corner.

"Why are we all standing around Nayeon unnie's room?" I heard Jeongyeon ask.

My face grew pale as I saw her pop up behind Job to and Sana. Her face went dark and gloomy seeing the shirtless Jen. I opened my mouth to say something anything.

"Hey y'all. I'm super tired so I'm gonna shower and head to bed. Night." she put on a smile that I could tell was fake before leaving my doorway.

Damn it.

*************************************

I've been gone for awhile I'm trying to update as much as I can because its witnter break so expect more updates in the future.

That's it for now. I hope to see y'all in the next chapter.