Ch. 21

We Are Teens

Chaeyoung's POV

"That's not fair!" I raised my voice.

"It's completely fair. You lost Chaeng," Jennifer reasoned out.

"It's not fair cause you have Mina unnie on your team. Plus your a gamer too so this game is rigged," I voiced shifting my weight to turn.

"She wanted to be my partner. I can't deny her of her right to choose," she laughed before giving Mina a high five.

"It's just Mario Kart kids. Just settle down a bit," Nayeon gestured for us to relax.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry but I'm replacing you for Jungyeon unnie" I stated making my final decision.

"You choose right no jam bro, you choose right," Jungyeon laughed out taking Nayeon's spot.

"Chaeng betrayed me and my own girlfriend betrayed me. What a world this has come to," Nayeon said as we all laughed out.

*******
"Bye unnie, see you tomorrow" I waved good night to them as they disappeared into the darkness.

I closed the door and my heels to smirk at Jen who was standing gingerly behind me.

"Why the face?" She questioned.

She looked so cute and confused I couldn't help but throw myself at her. She caught me of course but I was scared she would accidentally drop me. 

"Hey, you come here often" she smiled with a dorky grin.

"I mean I would hope so since I live here," I chimed back.

"Ah touche Chaeng touche," she laughed placing me down on the couch.

I saw her look at the clock hanging above the tv before crashing her lips into mine. The kiss was soft and passionate but she pulled away before things got too heated. 

"This celibacy cleanse that your doing with the unnies is really killing me on a spiritual level," I groaned out.

"I know it's killing me more than you know babe," she voiced holding onto my waist.

"Can't you break it just this once. They won't know," I tried to persuade.

"Trust me they'd know. It's like they have an eye for it. I think they smell satisfaction," she quipped making me laugh.

I traced my finger along her face down to her neck to . She shivered when I got to her neck. 

"Please..," I whispered in her ear pulling her close.

I felt Jen grip my waist sending a jolt up my spine. She quickly sprung up out of her seat and shook her head.

"No, Chaeng I made a promise. It just a few more days so I'll make it up to you then," she reasoned out with a small smile on her face.

I nodded my head reluctantly. How could I ever stay mad at that face. Jennifer you so owe me for this. 

"Okay," I sighed.

She gave me one last passionate kiss and went out the door.

Jennifer's POV

As I walked into my bedroom I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I checked to see who it was and the number wasn't saved.

"Hello?" I answered the call

"Hello, is this Jennifer Choo?" a female voice asked.

"Who wants to know?" I spoke raising a brow.

"This is Irene from the party a few weeks ago,"

"Yea I remember now. What's up?" I asked curious why she called.

"I'm throwing a kickback with a few people and Seulgi said that you were cool. Would you be into stopping by if your not busy?"

"Um..sure I can swing by, when is it?" I asked very confused.

"Tonight at 9. I'll text you the address." She said right before the line went dead.

Like clockwork soon there was a chime from my phone. That's probably her, it can wait. Now what to wear is an issue issue. I wonder if I can bring the girls? 

I picked up my phone responding to the text asking could I bring a few people. 

Irene: yeah bring whoever you want. See you tonight ✌

I quickly sent out a mass text to our group. 

Party tonight at Irene's place. Who wants to join me?

Nayeon: I'm in 😸

Momo: Mina and I can't make it tonight

Dahyun: I'm in. What time?

Chaeyoung: I can't tonight but y'all have fun 😊

Sana: Tzuyu, Jihyo and I can't make it tonight either

I created a separate group text for the few of us that were going to the party tonight. 

Nayeon: what time are we leaving?

Me: Around 10ish

Dahyun: doesn't it start at 9 though?

You: That way when we walk in and the party has already started

Nayeon: Sounds good to me

I put my phone down to go look in my closet to find something to wear. I shuffle about until I got a general idea of what I wanted to wear. I looked at the time and decided to take a shower since I had some time. I stripped and hopped into the shower. 

When I finally got out the shower I checked the time. 9:17 pm. Let me eat something real quick and then get dressed. 

****

I put on my clothes and picked up my phone to call Nayeon and Dahyun to see if they were ready. Before I could call my phone rang. It was Dahyun. 

"I was just about to call you are you with Nayeon?" I asked walking downstairs.

"Yea we're outside we got a cab. C'mon the meter is running.

I hung up and walked out locking the door behind me. 

"Hey y'all. Let's go have some fun," I smiled getting in the cab.

****

Well we made it to Irene's place and it's huge for no reason. I'm lost wandering the halls looking for Dahyun. I can hear the music blasting from downstairs. Where could you have disappeared to? If this is what Irene calls a kickback I'm afraid to know what she calls a party. I scanned the hallway then looked over the balcony to get a better view of downstairs. 

I sighed aloud thinking about where she could of disappeared to.

"Cheer up its a party," a feminine voice spoke in my ear making me jump. 

" you scared me. Hey Seulgi." I smiled at her.

"Why so down?" She asked.

"I lost Dahyun in the crowd and then I lost Nayeon in the backyard," I shook my head.

"I'm sure their fine," she reasoned

"How would you know?" I asked.

"There in the game room challenging so guys to Mario Kart," she chuckled.

I laughed a little bit. Sounds exactly like them. 

"Have you seen Irene yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet,"

"C'mon follow me," she said pulling me by the hem of my sleeve.

Seulgi led me downstairs through the crowded dance floor. We went outside to the patio. 

"Jennifer I'm glad you were able to make it. Seulgi was really excited to hear that you said yes," Irene giggled out. 

"Unnie-" Seulgi was interrupted by Irene still talking.

"I was wondering why she was nervous to ask you herself but now I can totally see why," she smiled at me then walked off leaving me confused.

So like, what just happened? 

" Don't mind my crazy unnie. She likes to act mysterious but in reality she's an open book," Seulgi laughed nervously.

I nodded my head to end the topic. Soon enough I was on the dancefloor dragged by a certain dance fanatic. How could she expect me to keep up with her moves. So I just did my little awkward moves that turned out pretty decent. Hmm I wonder where Nayeon and Dahyun are. Hopefully they're having a great time as well. 

Nayeon's POV

"That's the fourth time we've lost. Get your head in the game dubu-ssi!" I stated letting out a frustrated groan.

"We're kick your . Are y'all even trying?" Mark asked smirking.

"We're the undefeated champs. That's all it is," Jackson said smugly shrugging his shoulders.

"One more round," I glared at the cocky two.

"No unnie we have to go find Jennifer," Dahyun said dragging me out of the room with much protest from me. 

The first place we decided to look was downstairs among the sea of people. We searched for awhile until I noticed a crowd surrounding two girls. I saw Jennifer's signature olive green bomber jacket and moved for a better view. 

Phew finally through. I looked at the scene and saw Jen getting danced on by some girl. Jen looked awkward but tried to keep up with mystery girl's movement. Who the he'll is she?! The song ended and they both looked at each other laughing while exiting into the kitchen. 

"Come on Dahyun, they're going into the kitchen," I said pulling her to follow the pair.

We squeezed through the sea of people until we finally entered the kitchen. Even the kitchen is huge. What the he'll does this girl's parents do? I looked around and spotted the two laughing all chummy and the girl touching Jennifer's arm. I walked over there leaving Dahyun by the entrance.

"Jen, we've been looking for you," I spoke.

"Hey, I was too but Seulgi said y'all were upstairs playing the game," she smiled sipping her drink.

"Yeah those guys were ruthless," I stated remembering.

"It's ok you'll get a rematch probably. This is Seulgi," she introduced the mystery girl finally.

"Nice to meet you," Seulgi smiled shifting a little too close to Jen.

I sent her a quick glare before Jennifer brought my attention back to her.

"Where's Dubu?" She questioned.

"Getting us some drinks," I smiled and pointed at Dahyun coming back with a few solo cups.

She handed me a cup and took a sip of hers.

"Wooo a little too much rum and not enough juice. It doesn't balance well," she critiqued her bar tending skills.

I sipped on the mysterious red liquid and smiled. It taste pretty good. I watched Jen and Seulgi banter and someone was getting a little too comfortable. I was so focused on her extra friendly hands that I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.

"Let's go jump in the pool," a voice said from behind me making me jump.

I quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Irene, why would you suggest that?" Seulgi questioned.

"Cause it'll be awesome and we'd get to cool off from all the hot bodies," she said like it made all the sense in the world.

"Hmm okay," Seulgi sounded skeptic.

"Let's go!!" Irene shouted and started pushing us towards The back door.

I loomed over the pool not wanting to jump in cause I'm a poor swimmer.

"Y'all can go ahead, me and water aren't friends," I said taking a step back.

"Don't be a wimp," some random guy said before I felt a slight push from behind. 

I was in sheer panic mode. I was flailing around trying to get reach the edge of the pool but my body kept sinking. 

Jennifer please save me...

----------------

I know I've been gone for a long time but I'm back. Yay!! I will be updating but slowly since I'm a nursing student and I don't have much time on my hands. With the little time I do have I plan to use it to write.

Bye for now🙉