Ch. 19

We Are Teens

Jeongyeon's POV

I can't believe she has Jennifer shirtless in her room like I didn't just confess and ask her out. What does she see in her anyway? I'm good looking, funny in my own way and I can cook a bit too. What the hell! I sighed and hopped in the shower to wash off the day. When I was done I moisturized my skin and blow dried my hair then put on set of clothes to sleep in. There was a faint knock at my door. I was hoping that it wasn't Nayeon because I really don't want to talk to her right now.

"Come in,"

I watched the door open from my desk and saw Jihyo. I let out a sigh of relief.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just tired"

" You know they're just friends, right? Nothing happened between those two." She closed the door behind her walking to sit on my bed.

"Why was Jen shirtless and Nayeon looked so guilty and flushed?" I fired out questions.

"Nayeon was just putting ointment on her back and plus have you seen the abs on that girl. I would be looking flushed and guilty too so close to them. Don't tell Tzuyu I said that,"

"So nothing happened with them?"

"Nothing happened,"

I nodded my head.

"Do you think Nayeon will give me a chance? I mean I know I'm not Jennifer but I'm pretty good too."

"Jeongyeon you shouldn't compare yourself with other people it'll be your downfall. Just be you and she'll love you for it," she smiled patting my shoulder.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened scaring the both of us half to death. It was Sana looking panichy.

"Sana what's wrong?" I asked.

"Tzuyu just called and said her and Dahyun are coming over right now to talk to us," her words were quick.

Jihyo sprung up from her seat taking on the same nervous wreck look as Sana.

"That sounds like good news so why do the both of you look like that?"

"We told them we loved them today and they've been avoiding us ever since. This is really good or really bad," Jihyo explained.

" Stop looking so nervous any fool can see they love you," I reasoned out.

"Jeong unnie, can I talk to you?" Jennifer popped her head around the corner.

"I see you finally found your shirt," Jihyo giggled out.

"I was starting to wonder if you actually came here with one," Sana and Jennifer laughed.

"You two stop flirting with Jen and go handle your girlfriends that are on they're way," I spoke out.

"Yeah I found it unnie," Jen smiled stepping into my room as Jihyo and Sana left.

"What's up?" I asked.

When she was about to speak Nayeon ran in and dragged her out of my room. It happened so quickly that if I blinked I probably would've missed it.
What the hell?

I stepped out of my room and saw Momo sitting on Jennifer as Nayeon and Mina tried to get Momo off her.

"You tainted my Mina's eyes with that body of yours!" Momo shouted tickling Jennifer.

"I'm sorry-" her words were cut by her own laughter.

What the he'll is going on in this house? Its so chaotic. They were finally able to get Momo off of Jennifer. I suddenly made eye contact with Nayeon who froze in sight. She doesn't even want to make eye contact with me. I watched her help Jennifer up smiling at her. I sighed and went back into my room closing the door. A few minutes passed by as I stared at the ceiling. My bedroom door was quickly pushed open scaring me half to death. I sat up and saw Jen standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Yah, Jeongyeon go talk to her before I lock both of you in a room."

"I'm your unnie. You can't talk to me like that," I growled out.

"You're being a coward right now. No unnie of mine acts like this so get up and do what needs to be done," she answered  walking over to me.

I glared at her but ultimately I knew she was right.

"I'm gonna head home now so unnie please talk to her. You two look so cute together," she smiled before leaving my room.

Nayeon's POV

Jennifer just left and now I'm bored in my room scrolling through my social media. There was a faint knock at my bedroom and I'm pretty sure its Jeongyeon. Crap I'm not ready for this talk.

"Come in," I said sitting up.

"Unnie we need to talk," she said coming inside and closing the door behind her.

I nodded my head. Guess I can't avoid this topic forever. I watched her walk over to my desk chair and sit down facing me.

"Along the way I've got to admit I've lost the confidence to even follow through with my words. You don't really seem interested so you've been avoiding me," her voice was soft and clear.

I didn't saying anything since it might be best for me to wait until she's done.

"I know I threw you off by asking you out throwing off the whole dynamic of our friendship but I just couldn't stand by and watch you fall in love with another person who wasn't me again. I know I'm lacking and I'm not what you go for but I'll treat you well and love you whole heartedly. So please give me a chance," she looked at me her eyes pleading.

"We can try Jeongyeon-ah, please be patient with me," I answered smiling at her.

I watched her jump with joy and hugged onto me tightly. I laughed at her silliness hoping that I will love her like she loves me. She's so sweet that I really want us to work out and last.

****3 weeks later*********

Your POV

Finally it's the weekend and I can just be lazy at home with Chaeyoung who's coming over in a bit. I changed out of my pajamas into shorts and a t-shirt. I looked in the mirror feeling satisfied with my look.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c6c462d745875474b44415957673d3d2d3531333931313232372e313530346663353164356532643737393838383139383634313736332e6a7067

I prepped the living room for a day of relaxing with my favorite person. Then at night we're heading to a party that Sana unnie invited us to across town.

"Chaeng's coming over, right?" mom asked from behind me.

I smiled at her nodding my head.

"That explains your cleaning frenzy. All right I'm heading to work I'll see you tonight," she kissed my forehead before leaving out the door.

"Hello Chaeng," I heard my mom say making me head towards the door.

"Good afternoon Ms. Choi," I heard her greet my mother.

I walked over to the door and saw her step in taking off her shoes closing the door behind her.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e6474485242694f3332414e36773d3d2d3531333931313232372e313530346662656233653934373335623939393934333337373930372e6a7067
 

"Hey you," she smiled looking up at me.

"Hey, you're earlier than I though you'd be. Couldn't stay away from me for long?" I smirked playfully.

"It's you who can't stay away since you snick into my room at midnight and didn't leave until 3 in the morning," she said stepping closer sending chills up my spine.

"These are facts that I absolutely can not deny," I raised my eyebrows teasingly.

"Jen you're so cute but you probably already know that," she pecked my lips before walking pass me into the living room.

"You prepared alot," she said setting down her bag on the other couch.

"Of course we only get a 5 hours alone until we head to the party," I sat down beside her laying my head down on her lap.

"I still can't believe you actually convinced me to go," she grimaced.

"Cause you love me and plus you wouldn't let me your charming girlfriend dare go alone to be feasted on by wolves," I chuckled.

"You are very correct but no one is gonna take you from me since I'll make sure you'd be all marked up before you dare set foot in that building," her voice came out huskily ringing in my ears.

"Sounds very tempting. I wouldn't mind at all," I grinned popping open a bag of chips as we watched some horror movies.

We were currently on the last movie of the night but we weren't watching it entirely since a certain smol bean couldn't keep her hands to herself. The lights were off and the movie was just playing in the background. So here we were practically attached to each other as the heat turned up on our make-out session. Chaeng had ditched the hoodie she had on earlier and I ditched my shirt since it felt to constricting. We're practically molded together at this point just attacking each others soft spots. The room was filled with dramatic music from the tv and our soft moans that we occasionally let out. I felt her trace the scars on my back she left on me a few weeks back. I held her by her waist closing the minimal gap between us surprised that there was still space left. Kissing along her neck making her quiver on top of me was like the best feeling ever. The fact that only I alone could make her like this was my own personal ecstasy. Then my phone started to ring but I chose to ignore it and continue my work. I laid her down on the couch ready to take off the rest of her clothes both of our phones rang loudly. We both groaned simultaneously clearly upset at the interruption.

"Hello," we said answering our phones.

"Unnie I really hope you two are dressed cause we're outside you house right now," Dahyun spoke.

" it's time already. We're not dressed yet." I said looking at Chaeng.

"We'll wait for y'all to get dressed but let us in cause it's cold out here." Dahyun sighed making a 'brrr' sound.

 "Okay," I hung up.

We quickly put on back our tops for me to answer the door. I opened the door and let them in as I the lights.

"Did we ruin the mood for you two?" Sana asked making them laugh.

"Nope we were just watching some movies. Come in we're gonna change upstairs," I said closing the door behind them.

"This our first time here, it's nice." Mina complimented.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"It's not mine or Jihyo's first time here," Sana said cheekily.

"How'd you two see it before me and Nayeon. We're closer to her than the both of you," Jeongyeon said looking at them then glaring at me.

I chuckled nervously at her glare.

"It's like that when your dating her best friends," Jihyo said teasing the 2yeon couple.

They started to bicker amongst themselves as their girlfriends tried to stop the commotion. Chaeng and I went upstairs to get ready leaving them downstairs hoping they don't destroy anything while I'm away.

It didn't take long for us to get dressed. I fixed my hair and felt satisfied with my outfit.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f59313733664770344168516c34673d3d2d3531333931313232372e313530353030323733353038383663663633383334343732393536312e6a7067

I looked in the mirror and smiled at the sight next to me. Chaeyoung was curling her hair looking flawless as ever. We made eye contact through the mirror and immediately laughed at how we both looked so mushy eyed. I waited for her to finish getting ready for us to head downstairs together.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d345076382d5f316843434563513d3d2d3531333931313232372e313530353030363133343136396238343631353133353432313537342e6a7067

"How do I look?" she asked when we got to the steps.

 

"Perfect," I smiled dorkily at her as she kissed my lips.

We head down to everyone who started playing video games on my PlayStation while we were upstairs.

"Okay, let's head out since the uber is here," Momo announced.

I turned off the lights and the TV and followed behind everyone locking the door behind me. Tonight should be a fun night.

______________________________________________________________________

That's it for now. Keep reading for the drama that's yet to come at the party.

Please comment and subscribe and I'll see you in the next chapter.