Ch. 20

We Are Teens

Chaeyoung's POV

This party is starting to get a lot out of control. When we first walked in things were chill everyone was having a good time. People were dancing, drinking and socializing as I imagine how most parties tend to go. The that I'm seeing right now reminds me of a party that you would see on TV with people starting to stand on tables and half of the masses looked really drunk or high on something. Not sure what made them like this and I really don't intend to find out. I was leaning against the counter in the kitchen holding my drink in my had taking light sips because the concoction in my red solo cup smelled very strong and I wasn't about to loose my senses at this party. I was waiting on Jennifer to come back from inside the crowd of drunk teenagers. She was dragged in by Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie to dance with them. She tried to take me with them but I opted to stay in the kitchen with cool air blowing through its vast space. It's only inhabitants were me and 5 other people so 6 of us in total. I watched a guy with blonde hair enter the kitchen who looked slightly taller than me. We made eye contact and he smiled shyly at me as he grabbed another drink. To be polite I smiled back and continued to look at the mass of people on the dance floor.

"Hey, I'm Mark," he introduced.

I looked at him, "I'm Chaeyoung."

"Having fun?" he asked with his voice raised over the music.

"Parties aren't really my thing but I'm having a good time," I answered.

"They're really not my thing either but my friends insisted that I come since they think I don't get out much," he chuckled.

"Sounds like good friends for getting you out of the house at least," I laughed a bit.

"You go to Seoul High, right?" he asked making me look at him.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked back.

"I'm in the classroom next to yours so I see you around sometimes," he answered looking at me nervously.

"Oh cool," I nodded.

"Mostly in the school garden or in the music rooms," he continued making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Sorry that sounded better in my head. It came out a bit creepy. I'm not a stalker or anything like that I just seem to see you in those places often," he rambled clearly nervous.

"It's okay," I stifled a laugh at his rambling.

"Maybe I shouldn't drink anymore I think I have enough liquid courage," he began stepping closer until he was directly in front of me..

"For what?" I questioned taking a sip from my cup wondering why he moved so close.

"To ask you to dance with me," he asked setting his cup down after taking one last swig from it.

When I was about to speak I saw Jennifer enter the kitchen looking around I'm guessing for me. We finally made eye contact and she went from having a smile on her face to a blank face. She walked over to me and stood next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Hey, who's your new friend?" she asked looking at Mark who looked between us.

"I'm Mark," the blonde boy stepped back a bit.

"I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you" she smiled.

"We were just talking. Mark goes to our school and he's in the classroom next to mine," I looked at Jen.

I looked between the two of them and Jen was definitely taller than Mark.

"That's cool. Well I'm just gonna steal her from you. Thanks for keeping her company while I was away," Jen smiled at him and took my hand leading me towards the dance floor.

I looked at Jennifer's face to see if she was mad but it didn't look like she was. We started to dance when Sin City came on. I felt her hand around my waist as I danced against her. I'm pretty sure we were glued together for the next 4 slow songs that came on. We were in the center of the crowd so it was hot and I wanted to leave the dance floor so I could get some air.

"Baby, it's hot. I'm going back to the kitchen to get some air." I shouted over the music so she could hear me.

"Your going back to your friend?" she questioned.

"It's not like that. I'm just hot." I said looking at her.

"No it's okay. Go talk to him, I'm just gonna go see what the rest of the girls are doing," Jen said about to walk through the crowd in the opposite direction of me.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her through the crowd to talk outside. She sat down on the bench while I leaned against the railing of the porch in front of her.

"What's going on with you?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." she answered.

"Your not fine. You look mad," I stated.

"I'm not mad," she looked up at me.

"Your face says otherwise Jennifer," I quipped.

"I'm fine, I might of drank a bit too much. I'm okay go back to what's his face," she sighed standing up.

"You're jealous," I smiled.

"I'm not,"

"You are. That's so cute." I squealed holding onto her hand.

"I'm not jealous," she groaned.

"I didn't think you would actually get jealous over me. You don't seem like the type," I beamed looking up at her.

"Of course I'd get jealous over you. Your my girlfriend and I want you to myself." she looked away from my eyes slightly pouting.

"Jennifer you're so cute. In all the years I've known you I've never seen you like this," I said swinging her hand in mine.

"Glad to see my jealousy amuses you," she grimaced.

"It does actually. I should make you jealous more often," I pinched her cheeks.

She groaned and I found it so cute so I poked her cheeks repeatedly.

"There the love bird's are," I heard Dahyun say excitedly.

I whipped my head towards the door and saw Dahyun and Tzuyu smiling at us.

"Guess who was jealous of her Chaeyoung?" I smiled nudging my elbow at Jennifer.

"Unnie was jealous?" Tzuyu asked clearly shocked.

"Why was she jealous?" Dahyun asked.

"Some blonde haired boy was trying to put some moves on her," Jennifer spoke her face showing her anger.

"He was just being nice plus you know that my heart only belongs to you," I said looking away smiling.

I blushed at my words but I meant them 200%.

"Well come back inside because the unnies are playing truth or dare in the back room with some other people. Want to join in?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sure," Jen answered walking inside with me as we followed them through the house.

Your POV

Dahyun opened the door and we were greeted with a chorus of 'Hey's. I sat down next to Jeongyeon as the game continued on.

"What's you two's names so i can add it to the game on my phone?" A boy with black hair and a raspy voice asked.

We told him our names and he introduced himself as Jackson. Then we went around the room introducing ourselves so were at least familiar with names during the game.

"Okay let's get this game started!" Joy enthused.

They selection of names were really random sometimes you get picked twice in a row or your involved in a dare twice. If you didn't want to answer your truth or do the dare you had to drink a shot of vodka. I had to take a shot cause there was no way I was going to describe in detail about my dirtiest wet dream. The shot was strong and burned on the way down my throat. I really need a chaser for this stuff cause I have a feeling I'm going to be taking a shot every now and then since this game is really explicit. Poor Momo unnie had to take 3 shots back to back since her dares were so bad to do when your girlfriend is sitting next to you in the room. I could already tell she was a bit drunk since her cheeks were super red and she suddenly got really quiet like she was spacing out more than usual. We played this way until the game got amped up to if you skipped you had to take 2 shots. We unlocked double dares and those you can't skip. 2 shots of this stuff is a bit much especially if I'm already hanging on by a thread.

"Jennifer it's on you. Truth or Dare or Daouble Dare ?" Jackson asked his speech kind os slurred.

"Uh..Dare I guess."

"Don't be a wimp Jen!" Jeongyeon said making everyone laugh.

"Fine Double dare," I said sitting up.

" you lucky bastard. I double dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Seulgi," he read the screen on his phone.

My face went pale and the tipsyness I was feeling was completely gone. I looked at Chaeyoung who was clearly unamused.

"Chaeng, is it okay?" I asked feeling nervous as hell.

She didn't answer but instead sighed.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I spoke out.

"Why not you get to kiss a hot girl," Hoseok said.

"It's not a good idea when your girlfriend is sitting next to you," I stated.

"Oh . Plus you can't skip a double dare." he said now understanding.

"Who else in here is a couple?" Jackson asked and practically everyone raised their hands except for 5 people.

"Damn and the dares are gonna get worse. How about everyone get's a pass just for the game?" he asked and everyone said sure.

"Go but just know you have to make this up to me later," Chaeyoung said as I nodded my head.

I stood up and held out my hand for Seulgi to help her off the floor and we headed into the small walk in closet.

"Someone time them while we resume the game," I heard Jackson say through the door.

I couldn't see her face but I could make out her silhouette.

"So.." I started awkwardly.

"I know this is super awkward," Seulgi let out an awkward laugh.

"It is-," my words were cut off by a pair of lips.

This feels so weird because Chaeyoung is literally behind this door and here I am kissing a girl I just met tonight. I had my hands at my side afraid to touch her because it'll make me feel worse. Seulgi took my hands and put them on her waist pushing us closer while backing me up against the back wall. I have to say she smells really nice like caramel and vanilla. I could taste the alcohol on her breath when she deepened the kiss. Her hands made there way down my torso to the hem of my shirt. I shouldn't but my body wants to. I felt her cold hand touch my stomach making me flinch and pull away from our kiss.

"We should stop here," I said breathing hard.

"But we still have 3 minutes left," she said close to my ear.

I flinched a bit from feeling her breath tickle my ear making me inhale hard. Seulgi giggled at my reaction and it was like a melody to my ears. I need to get out of this closet. This girl is dangerous.

I felt her take my phone from my pocket and punch in her number then handed it back to me. I looked at the screen and saw she saved her name as 'SeulBear'.

"You should text me," her voice has sultry.

"I have a girlfriend," I reminded her.

"So do I but we can be friends," I could hear her smirk when she said that.

"Times up!" The door opened letting light in.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and exited the closet and sat back down next to Chaeyoung.

"Your so making this up to me," she said wiping something off my lips.

She kissed my lips and I smiled at her as she leaned against me. I looked up and saw Seulgi smirking at me then sent me a wink. I cleared my throat and looked away from her gaze praying that we'd finish this game quickly.

_________________________________________________________________

New Characters have been introduced. How will this all play out in the next coming chapters.

Until then please comment and subscribe.

Happy reading ^^