Ch. 15

We Are Teens

Your POV

"Jennifer! Jen we gotta get up now. My parents are probably freaking out by now," I felt Nayeon shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the bright sun. Ugh what time is it. Why the hell am I outside? I looked to my side and saw Nayeon unnie looking at me her face full of worry.

"Mhmm good morning unnie, how did you sleep?" I asked before clearing my throat.

"I really like the way that sounds. I slept peaceful, your comfortable to sleep on." she smiled standing up.

I got up and stretched out my body before heading back to her house.

"Glad to be of service for all your sleeping needs," I chuckled slowy trailing next to her as we made our way back.

******
I sat down on a chair in Nayeon's room feeling relieved.

"Good. We made it back before my parents woke up," Nayeon sighed out.

"My neck kind of hurts," I said aloud moving my neck an shoulders around.

"It's cause you slept in a weird position when you fell asleep. I told you let's go back to the house," she giggled.

"You didn't position my head in a comfortable spot. You just left me like that while cozying up against me." I defended.

"You were out like a light how was I suppose to move your 5'8 self with my 5'4 body," Nayeon said slightly laughing.

"Doesn't mean you couldn't of tried unnie," I joked.

"Fine, come over here I'll give you my famous massage." she patted the bed for me to come lie down.

"Famous massage? Jeong unnie said that's Sana unnie's specialty." I deadpanned.

"Yah, listen to you elders and come lie down. I'm pretty good at it to." she glared making me chuckle.

"Okay, just don't break any of my bones since I kind of do need my neck and shoulders," I laid down on her bed.

I felt a small smack on the back of my head making me groan. Note to self Nayeon is violent. I rubbed the back of my head and looked at the culprit but she just smiled at me like nothing.

"Unnie when did you become so abusive?" I asked as I felt her starting her massage.

"I'm not you just keep saying thing that make me want to hit you. Call me Nayeon from now on," her voice softened so I turned to look at her.

My heart thumped loudly when I saw her blushing face. I was at a loss for words by what she said and on top of that my heart is beating out of my chest. This is bad. Maybe it's nothing. Mhmm keep telling yourself that Jen. Great now my conscious is talking to me.

"Uh...okay..Na-Nayeon" I struggled to get my words out. 

She smiled and went back to getting this crick out of my neck. This went on for awhile until her room door opened suddenly making us look towards the door.

"You two are all lovey dovey so early in the morning. Did you two sleep in the same bed?" her mom questioned with a grin.

Wow her mom is really something. I sat up and we both shook our heads 'no'. I felt my cheeks flush embarrassingly red.

"You two are so cute! We'll be gone for a few hours to visit the Kim's. Be dressed by 5 because we'll send a car to pick you two up for the get together between our two families." her mom announced before leaving the room.

"I thought it was suppose to be here?" I asked Nayeon who looked just as shocked as me.

"Me too, they must of changed the location for some reason."

"Is that bad?"

"I don' know."

"It's okay just stay close to me the whole night so your jerk of an ex doesn't try anything sketchy." I said standing up stretching out my limbs.

Nayeon nodded her head standing up from her bed rubbing her tummy.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah, more like starved." she laughed out.

"Same. I can make us something to eat." I spoke up hearing my stomach growl.

"You know how to cook?"

"You say that like your surprised,"

"To be honest I am." she ginned.

"I'm a master with food don't count me out just yet," I smirked.

"We'll just have to see about that now won't we," Nayeon raised her eyebrow.

Nayeon's POV

I watched Jennifer chop vegetables skillfully and pour them into the pot.

"So what are you making ezactly?" I questioned.

"You'll find out once it's finished," she stirred the contents in the pot.

It smells really delicious. It has something to do with pasta cause I saw her pour it in. I watched her stir and taste it as I smiled. Staring at her for awhile I realized that we looked like an actual couple. I reached for my phone and took a quick picture of Jen cooking and saved it in my phone.

"Nayeon, come here for a sec" Jennifer called me over.

I got up from the counter and walked over to her.

"Taste this," she held the big spoon up to my mouth blowing on it to cool it down.

I couldn't help but stare at her lips before feeding me it. My cheeks flushed at the thoughts running through my head as I tasted the food.

"Delicious, right?" she asked grinning.

"Yes it is I acknowledge your skills," I smiled.

"Good. Now let's eat," she exclaimed happily.

******

"I'm so full," she said aloud patting her belly.

"Your such an old man Jen," I laughed making her pout.

"This old man is your girlfriend for the weekend so parade me around and help me cross streets," she grinned moving her eyebrows.

I used my hand to cover up her face pushing her away playfully. What time is it anyway? I looked at my phone and my eyes bulged out.

"It's 4 o'clock the car will be here in an hour!" I exclaimed

"Crap! Do I have to dress formal or casual?" Jen asked frantic.

"It's casual. Let's go get dressed." I said as we sprinted off into our separate rooms to get ready.

I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had on and took a shower. When i was done I put on my clothes, did my hair and make-up. I looked in the mirror feeling satisfied.

"Nayeon are you ready cause the car is outside," Jen called knocking on my door.

"Yeah I'm dressed." I said loudly for her to hear me.

The door opened revealing her tall frame as she sent me a smile.

I noticed we were kind of matching except for our tops

I noticed we were kind of matching except for our tops. I smiled at the thought as I stared at her smiling face. This girl is really swooning my heart that's trying it's best not to beat for you.

"You know you can always just take a pic since you love staring at my face so much," Jen chuckled breaking me out my thoughts blushing.

"I already have tons..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing! Let's get going," I said pulling her out of my room and out of the house.

***Skip Car Ride***

"There they are! We've been waiting to meet the lucky girl dating our niece," a middle aged woman said cheerfully.

"Hi Auntie Kim. How have you been?" I smiled.

"I've been well and as I can see you are too. Your glowing," she smiled walking away to someone who called her.

"Yes she is. You look beautiful as ever," said a deep voice behind us.

Ughh I know who that is.

I quickly whipped my head to follow the voice. Minhyuk. I rolled my eyes and let out a soft sigh. His hair was no longer blonde he had dyed it a chestnut color.

"Thank you Minhyuk-ssi," I put on a fake smile and linked arms with Jennifer.

"So formal with your fiancee Nayeonie," he smirked.

"I refuse to marry you besides I found someone who truly loves me," I looked at Jen whi smiled at me.

"She can't love you as much as me. I can provide for you, make kids with you, hell I can even marry you legally." he grit his teeth.

"What you have is obsession. You cheated on her and now you want to come back and marry her. We can get married just not in South Korea. We can have kids because there are so many options out there. You see where I'm going with this right." Jennifer spoke before taking my hand and walking off.

Chaeyoung's POV

"So you and Jen are together. She asked for your permission to pretend to be Nayeon sunbaenim's girlfriend. You two fought the night before she left and you haven't spoken to her since." Somi said looking at me.

I nodded my head and looked over at sadly.

"You haven't tried I don't know..calling her..texting her" she looked at me but I shook my head 'no'.

"My pride is to high to call her first and knowing her I know she won't call first either because she knows I'm at fault." my voice low.

"Give me your phone," Somi said quickly.

"What? Why?" I questioned sitting up from the couch.

"We're going to call her of course," Somi made a 'duh' face.

"What? No, I won't call her first." I retreated back with my phone.

"Chae if you keep acting like this you won't have a girlfriend when she comes back fom Jeju," she raised her eyebrow.

Jen wouldn't do that to me. She said she loves me so she couldn't possibly leave me for sunbaenim, right? I looked at Somi feeling really conflicted between my pride and love for Jennifer.

"To be honest, I've been missing her voice since she stormed out on Friday. With all the things I said to her, wouldn't she think that I'm calling just to keep tabs on her?" I spoke my mind.

"I'm sure she's been dying to hear your voice too," Somi comforted me.

"Okay," I nodded.

I quickly found her name and pressed the call button. It rung a couple of times before she finally answered.

"Hello" a deep voice spoke.

Who the hell is this?

"Who is this? Where's Jennifer?"

"She left her phone in the bathroom but I assume she's with Nayeon."

"Ok can you tell her that Chaeyoung called," I said sadly.

"Will do," and with thst the guy hung up.

"Sounds like she doesn't miss me at all Somi," I sighed.

"Call her later on tonight. I'm sure of it" she asured me again.

"Okay," I said faintly.

Your POV

"Exuse me," I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I whipped my head around to see who it was and what they wanted.

"You left this in the bathroom," The tall guy spoke.

"Oh thank you," I smiled taking my phone.

"No problem," he said but stopped before he walked away.

"A girl named Chaeyoung called she told me to tell you she did," with that her disappeared into the crowd.

Chae? I'll call her back once I get back to Nayeon's house. We leave tomarrow afternoon.

"Jennifer how come you have yet to kiss your girlfriend. I thought your in love with her," Minhyuk voiced out capturing the attention of a few guests around us.

"Nayeon and I prefer not to kiss in public, right Yeonie-ah" I stated putting on a fake smile putting my arm around Nayeons waist.

"Come on dear don't be shy. Your family now so it's ok to show your affection towards my daughter," Aunty Im smiled at us.

I felt a lump form in my throat as I swallowed saliva to make it go away. I glanced around the room and all eyes were on us. Don't they have anything better to do! I looked at Nayeon nervously.

"Should we?"

"Just for them to leave us alone," a blush crept on her cheeks.

I took at deep breath and leaned in close to her face. My eyes immediately shut when my lips found hers. I felt my heart race as our lips moved in sync before we pulled away from each other. She smiled sweetly at me showing her bunny teeth making me smile back. I heard small cheers and clapping pulling me out of our little moment. Then a sudden rush of guilt flew through me and settled in the pit of my stomach. .

********

I walked inside the guest room taking off my clothes to chance into something more comfortable. When I finished changing I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling. Atleast we got Minhyuk off the whole marriage thing. Dude is insane. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Chaeng.

From: Chaeng ❤

So that's why you haven't called all weekend. If you were just gonna fool around on me why not just break up with me?

 

My eyes bulged out when I saw a mini video of Nayeon and I's kiss that she sent to me. How the hell? I don't even get to tell her myself. Perfect.

I quickly called her and waited for her to answer.

"What is it?" Yea she's pissed.

"Chaeyoung please let me explain first," I said urgently.

"What's there to say I cleary see you locking lips with her,"

"We did kiss but only because we were pressured into it,"

"It looks like you liked it very much. Your even holding her close." her words were like knives.

"We had to sell it. Please believe me Chaeng,"

"I think we need a break," she sighed.

"No. I swear it meant nothing. Please don't do this, please" I pleaded.

"This was bound to happen sooner or later. I love you Jen but you have too much flirty tendencies."

"I love you with every fiber of my being. Don't leave me. I come home tomarrow and I won't have to pretend anymore." I rubbed my hand through my hair.

Silence.

"Say something. Say something please," I called.

"We'll talk when you get home. For now good night Jen," I heard the line go dead.

Damn now I have a hurt and angry Chaeng to go home to. Why can't I ever just catch a break. Soon there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it and saw Nayeon standing in the doorway with a impish look on her face.

"Eomma insists that I sleep with you," she blushed.

"Uh-sure I don't mind." I stuttered.

We laid down facing eachother strangely. We both stared at eachother more specifically eachothers lips. Her face was incredibly close to mine that I could smell her minty toothpaste. I was able to make out her face cascaded with light from the moon. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Damn I really hope she can't hear it. Nayeon didn't look away from my gaze at all in fact she welcomed it with a smile. I quickly turned my body to face the wall instead. This isn't good for my heart or my concious. I felt her arm wrap around my torso as she moved closer leaning her head on my back.

"Goodnight," her voice was soft.

"Night," I said quickly fearing my voice might crack.

Soon I heard faint snores from behind me as she burried her head deeper into my back. I let out a sigh of relief. Keep it together Jennifer. Keep it together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

That's it for now I'll see you in the next chapter.

Please comment and subscribe❤