Ch. 14

We Are Teens

Your POV

Well tomarrow is the start of my fake relationship weekend with Nayeon unnie. I know Chaeyoung is upset but she won't show it. She's really good at hiding how she really feels but I've known her long enough to know when something's wrong. She's been kind of distant since I told her about my plans for helping unnie. I don't know what to do. Chae keeps saying she's ok and that she's fine with it but her body language tells a whole different story.

I stepped out of her bathroom drying my hair already dressed in comfortable clothes. When I was finished I put the wet towel in the clothes hamper. I soon walked over to Chaeyoung who was sitting on her bed completely immersed in her phone. I laid my head down on her lap and started playing Word Cookies on my phone. We sat in silence for the next 30 minutes until she finally spoke.

"I'm really pissed off that you don't seem to care about me being upset to you running off to Jeju with sunbae," her voice raised.

She spoke well more like yelled but atleast he's saying something.

"I care Chae. I really do but you were the one not talking to me this whole week." I said putting my phone down.

"That's kind of a natural response when your girlfriend tells you that she's running off to Jeju with another girl, Jen!" she shouted.

"You make it sound like I'm leaving you," I stated sitting up.

"In a sense, aren't you. You might aswell just stay with Nayeon sunbae since you want her so bad." she said coldly.

"I'm not leaving you. Why would say something like that when you know how I feel!" my voice raised and my blood boiled.

Chaeng looked away from me with her arms crossed. I tried turning her body so she could face me but instead she hit me and told me to leave her alone.

Silence.

"Chaeyoung" I called.

Nothing.

"Fine. Be childish," I said getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Home. Hopefully when I come back from Jeju you'll be more mature about this," I said before leaving her house and heading back to mine.

***Next Day***

I haven't spoken to Chaeyoung since our argument last night. I took another look at my phone to see if I had any missed calls of texts. Nothing. I sighed and slipped phone back into my pocket as I stared out the car window taking in the beautiful scenery of the island.

"You okay?" Nayeon asked concerned.

"Yeah it's just I had a fight with Chaeyoung yesterday," I said looking at her.

"About what?" she questioned.

Since I didn't want her to think she's the reason I just shook my head telling her it's nothing.

"Just a lovers quarrel. Nothing to big." I said giving her a smile.

"Ladies we're here," the driver said pulling up to this massive house."Uh..unnie just who exactly are you?" I asked in awe at the house.

The fact that this just a vacation home is blowing my mind right now. This house is so damn magical and I haven't even been inside yet. We stepped out were greeted by I think her parents.

"You must be Jennifer nice to meet you dear," Her mother hugged me like I was her own.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer. I hope you've been taking good care of my daughter." her father said shaking my hand.

"Yes sir, it's nice to see where unnie got her looks from," I smiled at them.

We went inside the house and oh my goodness of all things majestic. I was shook the inside was just as amazing as the outside. Once again who are you unnie?

"Nayeon dear pleas show Jennifer around the house and show her to the guest room." Mrs.Im spoke cheery.

"Your mom's really nice and chipper," I spoke once we got out of earshot.

"Yea it's my dad that's trying to force me into marriage with Minhyuk," she said as she showed me around.

**20 minutes later**

"And this is your room," she opened the door revealing a huge room with a king sized bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you like it?"

"Sweet creation of all thing holy," I said looking around the spacious room.

"I'll take that as a yes," she giggled.

"Unnie, this house is awesome." I smiled setting  down my small suitcase.

"Thank you my sweet dongsae. After you unpack we have to be on high lovey-dovey mode to show my dad that I'm happy with you," Nayeon said leaning against the desk.

"Okay, I'll sell this as much as possible. You can count on me," I saluted making her laugh at my dorkiness.

"I'll be back, I'm just gonna go put my stuff away. If your finished before me just come find me. My room is next door," she announced before leaving.

I put my bags away and settled down looking through the window into the backyard. I heard my phone ring inside my bag. I was hoping it was Chaeyoung but the name read Hyunnie.

"Jen are you stupid!" She shouted before I could say hello.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked hearing a ringing sound.

"Pabo! How could you leave after fighting with Chaeng."

"Yeah unnie even I have to say this is the most stupid thing you've ever done," Tzuyu stated through the receiver.

"It wasn't my fault she was acting so childish. She was basically questioning if my feelings were genuine-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Jen my mom wants us to go grocery shopping with her for stuff to make dinner tonight," Nayeon said opening the door.

"Ah, okay. just give me a minute," I said looking at her as she nodded.

"Later you two, I'll see you when I get back." I said before hanging up.

I walked into the living room where Nayeon and her mom were waiting for me.

"All set?" unnie asked walking towards me linking her arm in mine.

"Yea, let's go. After you Mrs.Im." I said holding open the front door.

"Thank you, Yeonnie-ah where did you find such a sweetheart and please call me Mama Im or Auntie is fine too."

We got into a black SUV and took of towards the nearest store. Her mom drives kind of dangerously. I felt all the turns she made and I was thanking God that I had on a seatbelt.

"Eomma slow down, poor Jen is turning pale back here." Nayeon said rubbing my cheek trying to find some color.

"Sorry, I'll slow down a bit." Autie laughed a bit.

This going to be a long ride there.

 

Chaeyoung's  POV

"What do I do?" I asked out loud.

I was staring at my phone waiting on Jen to call or even send a text. I really didn't want to admit that I was wrong but she has to see it from my view.

"Just tell her your sorry for doubting her and boom you'll be back being all lovey dovey in no time," Dahyun unnie said before biting into her pizza.

"I don't want to be the one to apologize. She's the one-" Tzuyu cut me off.

"Chaeng we know your hurt that she's pretending to be Nayeon unnies girlfriend but you hurt her by doubting her love for you." She spoke getting up.

"Your both at fault so when she comes back she'll be less mad at you. So you two should talk," Dahyun stuffed the last slice in .

"Now we gotta go because we have dates to get ready for. Stop mopung around you know unnie wouldn't do anything to hurt you," Tzuyu spoke heading for the door.

"Okay. I'll see you two later," I waved bye to them.

When they left I went to my room and laid on my bed. I sighed looking at the time. 10:35 pm. I guess this is as good a time as any to sleep.

 

Nayeon's POV

We had just finished eating dinner, eomma made chicken spaghetti and it was so delicious. After dinner we watched an action movie in the living room. I don't remember the name of it but it was awesome.

"Alright we're going to head to bed now. We have to get up early to visit the Lee's before we prep for the annual outing." Appa said after stretching and helping eomma up.

"Good night you two, sweet dreams." eomma said before leaving with appa down the hall.

Now I was alone with Jennifer, a girl who I very much still had feelings for. Why did you have to go and get a girlfriend we look so good together.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked stretching making her shir raise revealing her tummy.

I felt a blush creep on my cheeks and I coughed clearing my throat.

"Th-there's a trail that leads to a garden nearby. It's really pretty at night especially when the fire flies light up," I tried my best to not stutter.

"Okay let's go," she smiled standing up and offered me her hand to stand.

We put on some shoes and headed out towards the trail. We walked and talked about pretty much anything that came to mind. The night air was peaceful and calming. We were almost there when I saw the garden in the distance.

"Even from here it looks pretty," Jennifer said in awe.

I smiled looking at her but turned away when I saw her about to turn her head. We soon reached the garden and saw fireflies and all the beautiful foliage and flowers her face lit up. We watched the fireflies and sat on the grass just relaxing and talking.

"We should probably head back now. It's almost 3 am." I said looking at my phone.

"But I'm not ready to move yet it's so comfortable out here," she said her eyes half closed with her arms crossed.

"Jen, you'll get sick if you sleep out here," I shook her but she just laid her head down on my shoulder falling asleep.

I shook her again but she was out like a light. Crap what do I do? I stared at her sleeping face, she looked so comfortable and sweet. I was trying my best not to steal a kiss from her already taken lips. Brushing her bangs out of her face getting a better look at her. I sighed to myself at how pathetic I must look. Jennifer mumbled incoherently before buring her face deeper in the crook of my neck and her hand clinged to my waist pulling me closer. Wah this is so adorable and way to much for my beating heart. I calmed down and leaned my head against her's and let sleep overtake me.

________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter

Please comment and subscribe.

I'll see you in the next chapter :]