Ch. 6

We Are Teens

 

Your POV

It's been about 3 weeks since Chaeyoung and I have started dating. We haven't told Tzuyu and Dahyun yet due to the circumstances that created our relationship in the first place. 'I want to wait until our trial period is over before we say anything,' Chaeng's voice echoed through my ears. So far we've just been doing what we would normally did when we were just best friends. We still playfully argue with each other, have movie nights and sleep at each other's house. It's basically like nothing has really changed except for the over drive of skin ship that Chaeng's been doing to me. Nayeon unnie has been acting weird lately too ever since we went to the amusement park she's been overly affectionate towards me. I can tell Chaeyoung doesn't really like her much because whenever Nayeon unnie comes around me Chae glares at her with murderous intent. I've never seen such fire in her eyes before and I gotta admit it even terrifies me for the sake of sunbaenim.

We were currently at Tzuyu's family restaurant getting our usual meals when I see Nayeon come in with a group of girl's following behind her. I continued to devour my plate of food since I was starving.

"Isn't that Jennifer-ssi?" I heard my name so I looked up from my plate.

"Unnie do you know them?" Tzuyu asked as I swallowed my food.

Before I could answer her question Nayeon unnie and her friend's were standing near our table.

"Hello," she greeted us as we all bowed back to her.

"You really eat here often afterschool, huh?" Nayeon asked flashing her bunny teeth at me.

"I love food here plus they make really awesome strawberry milkshakes," I answered.

"Y'know I make a great milkshakes too. I'll let you try it one day," she said quite suggestively making my face flush. 

"Unnie! You made her turn red, stop teasing her like that. Sorry Jennifer-ssi she doesn't know how to control herself," Jihyo piped up.

I felt a kick to my shin making me bite the inside of my cheek holding in a yelp. I looked at the culprit who just looked away like she didn't kick me.

Jihyo looked at us and introduced herself along with the rest of the unnie crew. After everyone was acquainted with one another Mina spoke, "Girl's were interrupting their meal so let's just go".

They took their leave over to their own table but not before Nayeon unnie pecked my cheek. This is the thing I was talking about. I looked at Chaeyoung who was glaring at the retreating figure then her cold gaze was on me. I gulped the lump out of my throat and tried to speak. I watched her tap her phone indicating that I should check it. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

From: Chaengie

What the hell was that?!?

To: Chaengie

I'm not to sure myself

I saw her look at my text and sigh then went back to eating.

"Unnie how do you know them?" Tzuyu asked looking pass me staring at a certain brunette.

"I met them when I took Nayeon unnie to the amusement park, they all live together," I answered finishing up my plate of food.

Tzuyu decided that she would stay back and help her parent's tonight but I think the main reason is to talk to Jihyo unnie. Dahyun stayed behind with her leaving just Chaeng and I to walk home alone.

"Chae, you do know that I had no control over what just happened in there," I said looking at her as we our street.

"I know but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt less," her voice was small.

I wrapped my arms around her small frame and held her close.

"I'm sorry," I looked at her.

"I'll forgive you if you promise me something," she spoke still latched onto me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Promise me that you'll try really hard to love me and only me," she spoke softly that I almost didn't catch it.

I felt my heart beat race and all the heat went to my cheeks. I didn't know she had this side of her. Omo I can't even find the words to speak.

"I'm giving it 1000%," I finally spoke.

I know that's a stretch but I am trying to feel the same way as her. I don't want to hurt her but I feel like I might and that is the very last thing I would ever want to happen.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't believe I just said that out loud she must think I'm a weirdo. Chaeyoung you idiot. My face is so red right now that I can't even look up at Jennifer. I heard a soft chuckle making me feel even more self conscious about my words. I felt her patting my head making me look up at her since she was way taller than me. My eyes examined her features and landed on her lips that were their normal plump lush red color. I stooped up on my tip toes and kissed her making my lips linger a little longer than usual. When I pulled away she smiled at me. I know this is a little weird for her and I feel like I'm rushing things a bit quickly but I just can't hold back anymore. 

"C'mon, let's go inside," she said taking my hand dragging me inside her house.

I followed her inside and took off my shoes.

"Mom, I'm home!" she shouted making her presence known.

"Welcome home, hi Chaeyoung. Are you staying for dinner?" her mom smiled and hugged me.

"Hey, isn't this a little backwards. Shouldn't you be hugging me since I'm your child," Jennifer pouted cutely.

"Oh hush, I haven't seen Chaeyoung over here in awhile I was beginning to think you two had a falling out," Jen's mom said letting me go.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple hours so both of yo no snacking," she said firmly before smiling and returning to the kitchen.

We headed upstairs to her room to wait for dinner even though we just ate. We played Call Of Duty: MWF3 to pass the time quickly.

"No! I keep dying! Wae?!?" Jen huffed out frustratedly.

I watched her set her controller down next to her as she used my thighs as pillows.

"Chae, I never got around to asking you why exactly do you like me?" she asked out of the blue making my body tense.

Straightforward as ever Jen.

"I-I'm not exactly sure. Before I knew it I wanted all your attention on me alone and slowly everything you did had a huge effect on me..." I answered feeling really embarrassed.

I looked down and she was staring dead at me like she could see right through me into my deepest thoughts. My face flushed as I averted my eyes away from hers. I love that look but hate it at the same time. I felt her cup my cheek rubbing her thumb across my skin send chills through my body.

"Unnie am I not good enough for you?" I asked holding her hand that's placed on my cheek.

"Your perfect Chaeng," she answered not tearing her gaze away from me.

"Chaeng, I'm not sure if I deserve you. I can't even give you a normal relationship," she spoke gently making me look at her.

"I'm just glad you're giving me a chance for me to show you how I feel." I held her hand tighter.

" I can tell your trying. Unnie I love you that alone is enough for me," my voice was quiet.

I looked into her brown orbs searching for a response as she stared back into mine. We both started to lean in but immediately jumped back when her phone rang.

"Hello"

"......"

"I'm at home, why?"

"...."

"I can't right now"

"....."

"Because I'm about to have dinner plus It would be rude to leave when I have company"

Who's she talking to?

"..."

"Unnie, maybe another time but not right now"

"...."

"Goodnight and tell the rest of the unnie's I said hi too"

With that she hung up and put her phone back on the night stand.

My curiosity got the best of me so I asked, "Who was that?"

"Nayeon unnie. She wanted me to come over and entertain her and the unnies," she shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Have you been over there more than once?" I questioned.

"Hmm? Yeah, to hang out with them." Jen once again shrugged it off.

Does she really think that I'm okay with this. My Jennifer in one house with those pretty unnies plus I know that Nayeon sunbae likes her because she looks at her the same way I do. I'm not letting her take her away from me anytime soon!

"Oh, okay," I said nonchalantly.

"Are you mad?" Jen asked.

"What makes you think that?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"Because your kind of glaring at me," she answered making me adjust myself.

"I'm not mad, it's in your head pabo unnie," I sneered standing up from her bed.

I felt her grab my arm and spun me back around making me look into her eyes as she was now sitting on the edge of the bed at the same height as me.

"If your not mad then what's wrong?" she asked definitely confused.

I sighed at the denseness of this girl that I love. How'd I manage to fall for you pabo unnie?

"Obviously I'm mad because your suppose to be mine and you're hanging out with all those beautiful unnies alone. Gosh I can't believe you made me say that now I'm more upset," I pouted crossing my arms.

"I don't like them like that they're just really fun to chill with. One day I'll invite you to one of outings so you can see what I'm talking about," she grinned almost child-like.

I can't stay mad when you smile at me like that. Gawd I'm so whipped.

Jennifer pulled me closer into her as our lips touched. The kiss was gentle and soft like her. She began to pull away but I wasn't ready for the loss of contact so I wrapped my arms around her neck straddling her waist. I felt her body tense up under mine but continued the kiss anyway. My hands were tangled in her dark brown locks since the kiss was becoming heated and more needy mostly on my part. Then there was a knock on her door making us cease all movement.

"Girl's dinner is ready, come down whenever your ready," her mom called through the door.

"Okay, we're coming!" Jen said.

We listened for the steps to go faint. We both let out a breath we didn't know we were holding in. I stared at her lips they were redder than normal and appeared to me slightly swollen from me nipping at them.

"Chaeng you really have gone and grown up on me. Where'd you learn that?" she asked in disbelief.

"I just kind of went with the flow and my hormones are all over the place..." I blushed knowing that I only told half the truth.

I actually have been watching romance movies since we started dating so I wouldn't make a fool of myself i we ever actually got to kiss like that. My face flushed remembering all the love scenes that replayed in my head wishing it was us.

"C'mon let's go eat," Jen said picking me up off her lap running downstairs with me tossed over her shoulder like I was a building log.

She walked into the kitchen still holding me like a lumber jack. Her mom laughed at our antics shaking her head.

"Jennifer put Chaeyoung down so we can eat now," her mom finally spoke after recovering from laughter.

She sat me down in my chair next to her as we all dug into the plates in front of us.

 

I'm back with a new chapter I hope you all liked it as much as I did typing it.

Please comment and subscribe for more

Until next time :)