Chapter 24 (final)

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Sana was currently sitting in a restaurant 
Alone waiting for if Momo would come Or not,  Dahyun had explained to her to go out and go this particular restaurant, saying she be meeting Momo there but she can't guarantee that she come for sure. And that she herself would be nearby if needed and that she has some explaining to do anyway.

But Sana didn't care if Momo decide to show up or not, if it was still a chance to maybe talk to Momo again,it would be worth it, She would wait forever until Momo would come.


But after two hours of waiting her legs started to stiffen and she was just suppose to stand up to get her leg moving again, but instead hit her knee under the table and she hissed in pain and then groaned as it really really just hurt. 


Momo who sat outside in a car, Yuri's car for an fact had seen it had happened and shaked  head a smile creeping up on her because Sana is always clumsy.  


"You are smiling, just go to her, comeone" the owner of the car said and Momo sighed a little

"I'm just worried... what if we can't make up?"  

"Ok i understand you guys are young, and this is your actually first fight so i get it's hard but believe me, if she didn't love you and you are doubting it, a girl like her wouldn't sit there for 2 hours"   Yuri said and Momo sighed again. 

"I guess that's true... Sana is impatient as well..."  Momo explained and Yuri hit her dongsaeng playfully 


"See! Now go to her! What you two have is special don't let this get in the way, i understand why it did.  But if you really love each other you will get past this and build an even more stronger bond with more faith as well"   Yuri said. 

 "Wow poetic and deep"  Hyoyeon then commented from the back seat and Yuri shot her a glare from the mirrow in the car

"Shut up Hyoyeon or i punch you"   

"Ya! You can't hit your girlfriend! i happened to be a real catch you know? So i can't  get hit!"  Hyoyeon said and Yuri rolled her eyes at the girl

"Yeah yeah yeah, anyway, Momo!-" Yuri said and turned to Momo, who was suddenly gone and Yuri pouted as she was about to tell her another encouraging speech

"She left, stupid" Hyoyeon said and Yuri huffed out some air from being called Stupid but were happy Momo decided to to go in. 

 


As Momo approached the waiting girl carefully, Sana didn't  seem to notice as she were lost in thoughts to notice any presence around her. 

Momo starred at the girl for a while, and she really noticed how Sana had lost more weight and dark circles were around her eye's,  much like Momo, but Sana somehow still! Managed to look beautiful. 

At least in Momo's eye's.


"Hey.." Momo eventually said and Sana snapped her head to where The voice came from and got up, all in Sana's glorious own way of hitting the table again, making Sana let out another groan as She held her knee in pain for a few seconds before she hurried over to Momo.  

"Momo!  I-"  Sana started But got stopped when Momo kneeled down and caressed Sana's knee carefully, as she looked at it to make sure she didn't fraction anything, as the sound right now, sounded like it hurt a lot. 

"Stupid... you need to be more careful"  Momo said in a low voice and checked Sana's knee, it was red, and it would for sure turn into a bruise later. Momo sighed and stood up again and this time looking into Sana's eye's. Those eye's she missed so much, and she had to swallow down hard to not cry And so did Sana both having visible tears in their eyes. 


"I- i missed you so much"   Sana said and Momo just wanted to hug her, but not yet, she couldn't so instead she did what she always did, holding her hand silently whenever Sana cried. 

"I missed you to Sana.." Momo said and Sana nodded, she wanted to hug Momo so badly but she didn't want to do anything that Momo might not be okey with anymore. 

"You are always so beautiful "Sana suddenly said and Momo blushed slightly the compliment.

"It's not me who's beautiful... It's you"  Momo mumbled under her breath 

The two sat down eventually and silence hit them until Momo spoke first


"Sana... I'm sorry for leaving you  alone i-" 

"No! Don't apologise to me! This all is my fault, i shouldn't have done what i did! I should been more careful..."  Sana said in a hasty matter and momo smiled faintly at the girl. 


"You really thought it was me...?"  Momo asked and Sana nodded several times because YES. 


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter