Chapter 16

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Twice girls was currently sitting in 
Their living room eating some pizza while small talking among each other, and to everyone's surprises, Sana and Momo did not sit beside each other casually giving the other foods, no instead they sat on the opposites sides, avoiding eye contact wait scratch that, maybe they didn't make eye contact but they did point out their tongue  to ward each other as they frowned and looked away and tried to look mad. 'Tried'

 and ignore each other, the other member's noticed of course that something was up  they had just decided to not get involved with the two Japanese's girls so called 'drama'  on whatever it was, but it started to get out of control when Momo had thrown a pepperoni at Sana, earning Sana to throw one back and if it was not for Nayeon to  interrupted the food tossing.  It would otherwise broken out in a food war between the two. So luckily that didn't happend. 


"SO. Momo. How are you? Is that a new nail polish you got there? " Nayeon asked and of all questions she could asked, she asked the wrong one.  "Yes Unnie! Thank you for NOTICING!"  Momo said, saying the 'noticing' louder, as she gave a glare to Sana who huffed out air, probably out of frustration.

"I said i was sorry!"  Sana then said and Jeongyeon smacked the back of Nayeon's head for making the 'drama' worse, but how could she have knowed? 

"Ya! Don't hit me I'm older then you!"  Nayeon hissed and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes 

"But you got them to start!"  

"It's not my fault!" Nayeon argued but got talked over by Momo who was sulky because Sana hadn't notice her new nail polish.

"I waited for you to notice but you never did! You never notice things about me!" Momo pouted, sad that her best friend and well even girlfriend  didn't notice her new cute nail polish she had gotten, all to show off.

"W-well you always eat my food!"  Sana tried, brining up something totally unrelated and with that the remaining member's stood up taking two of the pizza's with them. 

"Let's eat in Jeongyeon's room while these two kids argue "   Jihyo said and members agreed  and followed after their leader.


"Wait don't leave me with her!" The two girls said in synch but it was to late their member's already left them, leaving them alone in the living room with just a little pizza left,  and now the two girls stared at each other.

"You're  staring!"  Sana  remarked as she picked up a slice to eat,  taking her eye's of Momo, but  Momo continued to stare at the girl and pouted. 

" but it's you who stares at me!"  Momo said throwing another pepperoni at Sana to get her attention, head shooting the girl by doing so and grinned and  had to hold back a laughter due to the look on Sana's face was priceless.

Not so much though when Sana turned to glare at her and stood up quickly and sprinted towards Momo.

"Wait! Sana NO!"   It was useless.  Sana had sprinted and then low tackled Momo to the ground and then sat on her stomach, a soft giggling leaving her lips, and now having a satisfied smile on her face instead, it hadn't exactly been hard to wrestle Momo down as the dancer had been sitting already, and tackling someone who already is sitting down is totally not fair but Sana didn't care.

Momo clicked her tongue  and looked up at the girl straddling her waist and pinning down her arms.  "You know i can flip you over easily right?"  Momo raised a eyebrown at her. Thinking that the girl on top of her should gain some weight or get some muscles due to how light she is.

"Then why don't you?"  Sana said, she had her playful tone in her voice and Momo smirked at the girl.

"Maybe i just want to let you be on top for a change? "  Momo said, Sana cough at that, as if Momo would be top when she becomes a bubbly blushing mess if Sana so even get's close to do something they haven't crossed yet in their relationship. 

"Excuse me? Are you challenging me my dear Momoring?"    

"Maybe i am"  Momo teased as she tilted her head, down from the floor, but what she expected for Sana to either do was shy away, or take that challenge up probably by kissing her but what she didn't expect was Sana reaching for a pizza slice with a smug look on her face.

"What are you doing?.."  Momo asked, watching her girlfriend carefully on what she was going to do with that slice hoovering over her head. The very cheesy full of pepperoni pizza slice that is.

 "I don't know, aren't you still hungry Momo-chan? ~ and you know, you usually eat my food so i might as well help. Right?"  Sana said, cocking a eye brown up, and Momo saw that glimnt in her eye that meant The girl was up to no good. 

"Don't you dare push that into my face!" Momo warned, actually slightly worried that Sana do it, because she just showered not long ago and she doesn't feel like washing  cheese and pepperoni out from her hair. 

But when she saw Sana was going to go for it
She had to act, so in one swift movement she flipped Sana over making her drop the pizza slice, and now it was Momo that strandled Sana's hips instead, pinning her down.

"Pshh feeling proud of yourself by pushing down a clumsy girl?" Sana taunted and Momo could only laugh softly.

"Kinda yeah, especially since it's you"  Momo replied and then picked up the dropped Slice of pizza.  "I make you regret for trying to push this into my face"

"Wait! No no no! I behave! I'm sorry!" Sana whined but it was to late, and Sana was no match to Momo even if she struggled as much she could, Momo held her down  firmly so she couldn't escape and it didn't take long before Sana's face got greeted with a pizza slice much to Momo's amusement as she couldn't stop laughing at Sana's face.

"Hirai Momo!! You're dead!" Sana yelled and this time Momo let her 'escape' so Sana could push her over but not completely So she would fall onto the floor again, but rather so she sat down on it and Sana trying to push her to lie down all while yelling at her that she have her revenge, Momo could only laugh and smile as she watched her girlfriend being furious for getting plenty of Pepperoni's and cheese in her hair, thinking she was kinda cute like that.


As Sana yelled bloody murder about Momo, for ruing her makeup and hair, the dancer placed her hand behind Sana's head and pushed her close stealing a sweet kiss from the raven haired girl, who quiet down as soon their lips had meet, Sana wanted to pull away but then again Kissing Momo is the best, so as Momo continued to kiss her, she finally kissed back, feeling those soft lips move against hers, and let Momo push her down again so Momo was on top of her as their kiss continued.  So much for scoffing at Momo being top.

Sana placed her arms around Momo's waist hugging it softly and pulled her closer so Momo was literally on her, while Momo had her right hand up in Sana's hair the other had rested against the floor so she pushed herself slightly up so she wouldn't put all her weight on Sana, but because Sana was determined to get her as close as possible to her,  she had to let go of the floor and instead she slowly placed it on Sana's stomach,  tugging slightly at her hoodie, and then  slipping a her hand under it so she caressed Sana's  burning skin of her stomach, moving it upwards, earning a slight gasp from the girl, and being Momo she thought she done something wrong, so the obvious thing Momo did was to pull out her hand again, making Sana break their kiss to growl at her. "Don't stop, It's okey!" 

But Momo did stop, as she pulled away completely, earning Sana to whine. 

" i was having a good time you know! Why did you stop?"  Sana said while pouting and Momo chuckled and pulled the girl to sit in her lap instead, "come here"  Momo said. Leaving a wet kiss on her cheek, it tasted like pizza, would you look at that, and when Sana was all well rest and comfortable in Momo's lap, she continued.

"Because, if the other's were to walk in on us, they probably, will never let us live the day "

"We give them a good show, they have nothing to complain about."  Sana said, totally being moody for their kiss to stop like that, Momo just laughed and nudge her with her nose tip brushing against the girls cheek, making Sana turn her head to her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter