Chapter 17

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 As Sana and Momo looked around the dorm to find their member's, they realized pretty soon that by the looks of it their member's were still in Jeongyeon's room eating that darn Pizza, so it was all safe so they could easily escape down to their basement and get some make up to cover Sana's fresh made hickeys, also drying her wet hair, so she wouldn't get a cold.

 as Sana dried her hair, Momo worked on covering the hickey on Sana's neck, taking care of it so carefully as if she touched it to much it would hurt Sana,  and Sana had to roll her eyes because of that due to how gentle and soft Momo was being, but then again Momo are a soft person naturally, well expect when she and Sana go full mode to annoy the other, with happens at least once a day if not more. 

"When is our next schedule were our stylist are needed?" Sana then asked and Momo thought for a short while.

"I think uhh in two days?"  Momo asked more then answering the question.
Sana hummed at that.

"Let's hope it's gone by then or our managers will hear about this for sure"  Sana said furrowing her browns,  now actually worried they be found out.

Momo looked at her girl, and patted her cheek affectionate.

"They won't know it's me who did it, we can just say you hurt yourself or something " 

"Riiight... as i'm clumsy like that?" Sana asked and Momo laughed. 

"Well, you ar- ..."  Momo quiet down, her face loosened it's color and Sana turned off the hair dryer as she looked worriedly at Momo

"Momo what's wrong? Sana said cupping her cheeks but Momo turned her head, avoiding eye contact as she first had looked behind her then away, and Sana felt a chill hit her.

She turned around and saw their manager unnie standing there watching them, highly suspicious of the two of their words she had just heard.  And now Sana felt her face to loosened it's color, and hands withdrawing from Momo.

"Hear about just what, Sana?  And what did you do Momo, for Sana to having to say she hurt herself?"  Their manager unnie asked, her stare sending them into panic and scared to be founded out, no one could find words to what to say now.  

When no one answered their manager sighed and walked up to the two in a hasty matter 

"Momo. step away from Sana" 

But Momo didn't, so what happened was their manager pushed thru them and when in front of Sana she scanned her, eye's landing on the now fainted covered up hickey, her eye's then landed on Momo, eye's piercing thru her. So Momo looked highly timid, and words lost in  

Their manager then pulled at Sana's hoodie down so the perfectly showed hickey placed on her collarbone was being showed. 

Sana moved away from the grip, not liking the rough handling on her. 

And this time it was their manager's turn to turn pale.  "What's the meaning of this? Please just tell me Sana really did just hurt herself."

Manager unnie said, even though she said it, she knew better. She knew what those marks were. She just hoped it's been a huge misunderstanding.  But the look and silence of the two Japanese girls made it perfectly clear on what was going on.  

"Get your members. Now." Manager unnie commanded and the two girls nodded and was about to move but their manager stopped Sana.  "Not you, Sana. Momo you go."

Momo turned to look at Sana, really not wanting to leave, but Sana gave her a look she would be okey, so Momo hurried up to get their member's, given Sana a look saying 'i be right back'

With Momo gone, Sana suddenly felt unsafe and Their manager staring at her coldly didn't help. 

"I give you one more chance to defended yourself on what those bruises are, before your member's come."  But Sana found no words she opened to say something, anything, but no words could be found in her.  So she was left by saying nothing.   What could she say? That she tripped and fell? No, such thing wouldn't leave the bruises she have right now, their manager sighed and paced through the basement before stopping in front of Sana again, and Sana could see how her manager raised her hand. 

And next thing she felt was a sting across her face. "I always had a weird feeling about you"   it hurt, but it would been fine if no one saw. Sana could have taken it alone, and never mention it, But, seeing all her members shocked faces and gasps leaving their mouths, Made her feel ashamed. 
And somehow hurt more then it should.

Momo came rushing in a flash pushing between Sana and Their manager so she could cup Sana's cheeks caressing them carefully as she looked at the redding spot.

"Are you okey??"  

 Sana said nothing and looked down, Momo was about to say something to their manager being furious for her to have hit Sana, but someone did it before her, even pulled at their manger so she faced the young girl.

"Ya! How can you hit Sana unnie!!" Dahyun yelled actually glaring at their manager.

"Take a look at her neck and collarbone! Maybe that's why!  And Momo step away from Sana. what did i just tell you before??"  she said and Dahyun took a glance at Sana and Momo, she saw the small bruise on her neck and she got a feeling what it was. But she didn't care, because how dare someone hurt Sana on purpose?  So Dahyun stood between the couple and their manager.

"Why? Momo unnie is just making sure she's ok!"  

 "It's her who did that! Isn't it?" Their manager said and it became silent. 

"W-we were just playing around..." Sana weakly said, their manager glared at her and then turned to the other member's.  

"What's the meaning of this? Jihyo? You are their leader. Care explaining what's going on?"  

All eye's landed on Jihyo, The couple's eye's pleading her to not expose them, it could still be played off by that. That they 'Played'

"I... i don't know... i can't control what they do together"  Jihyo sighed, that's what the best she could say in this situation.  

"What about you? Why are you protecting her? Them!"  Manager said directed to Dahyun who clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Because you slapped Sana! That's not okey no matter what! Of course i become defensive!"    

Their manager turned to the other's again ignoring Dahyun's glare, as she scanned the other's  faces.  

"Nayeon? Jeongyeon? Care to explain?"  

The two shaked their heads, as in if they didn't know. 

"They probably just played around and got over excited again and accidentally made those marks... you know it's common for those two to be affectionate after all."  Jeongyeon said, trying to dismiss it as it was nothing strange, their manager nodded bitterly,  because yes that kinda makes since, but she still didn't buy it, due to how the girls reactions had been when they were caught.

"Chaeyoung? Mina?" 

During it all Mina had noticed how frozen Chaeyoung gotten due to all this, when she had understood what their manager had called them there for and she was not only scared for Momo's and Sana's sake, but also her own, how could she not be?  She had heard their manager perfectly clear. 'I always had a weird feeling about you' hinting to one thing, and she had even got hit  because of it, of course she got scared, so what Mina had done to calm the younger girl when their manager hadn't notice was to hold her hand in between them, and given in a squeeze resureing her everything will be okey, and it did help, Chaeyoung felt calmer due to it and could speak and form words.

"I don't see the problem Unnie, sorry, as Jeongyeon unnie said, t-they were probably just playing around and didn't notice what the cause of it would do" Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded agreeing and feeling proud of the young girl for handling it so well, and putting her opnion to it as well."   

"Yeah, and i know them for a long time, It's not the first time they explored something with the other, i think they are just quiet and for scared because you are pressuring them" Mina explained and their manager looked at the two quiet girls and then back to each member, she sighed starting to give in.

"And Tzuyu? Got something to say?" 

 All eye's landed on Tzuyu, everyone knew the girl couldn't lie.  And at that Moment everything was up to Tzuyu, and she knew that, Tzuyu might not understand why her two unnie's did This, or their whole relationship, she grew up learning to get married and to a boy one day, not a girl. 
 But she knew her two unnie's liked each other very much matter if they are Daiting or not, and she just wants them to be happy, and she see them being the happiest when together, and love is love after all.

"They like each other, so i guess it's not surprising as it's Momo unnie and Sana unnie."  Tzuyu said, it was all she could say. She didn't lie, but she might just have le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter