Chapter 18

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A knock could be heard on Sana's door,
Sana herself laid down on her bed hugging the soft plushie she gotten from Momo thinking about what had just happen and how a perfect moment could lead to such problematic situation real quick, it made her sigh heavily she just wanted to be happy and be able to do whatever she wanted and show  how much loved Momo, but of course, it's not that simple when you are an idol, and Sana knew and understood that, but she's still allowed to dislike the situation for not being able to, especially since both are girls.
And knock came again And of course she already knew who the person was behind her door. 

"You can come in Momo"  Sana said, without looking to the door, she heard the door then opening and closing and weight pulling down her bed and soon after strong arms pulling her to an embrace, Sana closed her eyes and leaned into those arms embrace, sighing out.  "Are you okey?"  Momo asked and Sana turned around to look at the girl.
She knew saying she's fine, would only lead to Momo scolding her for it again and she didn't feel like arguing or have conflicts anymore it was enough then it is.

"I guess not..."  

"Talk to me, what are you thinking?"  Momo said, caressing Sana's cheek again.

" i want to be able to love you and do things with you as any other couple does... but i guess we can never be a 'normal couple' " 

"Me to, Sana... but hey, y-you're not having seconds thoughts are you?" Momo said, slightly worried that the turns of events would effect them, but those thoughts got dismissed quickly when Sana had pinched Momo's cheek, given her a don't say that,look

"What are you saying? Of course not! You are stuck with me forever "  Sana giggled softly amused with being 'stuck' with Momo.

"Gee thanks, so I'm not allowed to go anywhere? Or what? you tie me up?"  Momo joked and Sana laughed at that.

"Yes. I will tie you up if you stop loving me" 

"Yandere..."  Momo said in a lowtone while smirking  and Sana gasped at that.

"Ya! How dare you call me Yandere! I'm not!"  Sana said and hit Momo's arm playfully making The later laugh and hug Sana close, and kissed the crown of her head

   (*yandere - jap term often used for Anime characters that use violent and obsessive means to get the one they love) 


"I'm joking, i will never stop loving you" Momo said, leaving a peck on Sana's nose bridge, making the girl giggle.  But then stopped when Momo looked at her with Sad eye's.

"What's wrong?"  Sana said, sitting up in bed, with Momo following, eye's landing on Sana's neck.

"I'm sorry Sana, i shouldn't have done that, i should just have stopped when you told me to, or you wouldn't gotten slapped like that.."
 Momo said, both embarrassed and sad due to what happened. 

"No, it's okay, i told you i like them didn't i? Just because this happened won't change that"  Sana said touching the spot where the hickey were located, smiling a cute half smile

"I should have thought more about what the outcome could be though"   

"I don't think we could predicted that Manager unnie would take visit though  "  Sana paused

 "and Come one, let's be honest here. None of us two do the thinking in our group " Sana said and Momo couldn't help but to laugh at that"  

"Guess you are right." Momo said, smiling faintly at Sana. 

"Say... " Momo started making Sana let out a small "hmm?" As she tilted her head, playing with Momo's hand 

"you never told me your side of what happened that night everything started... it came to speech before and i understand if you don't want to speak of it as you never mention it to me before but... is it okey?"  

Momo said as she watched the girl, she cringed in pain and her eye's turned sad.

"It's not something i really want to recall or remember Momo..." Sana then said sighing and Momo nodded. 

"It's okey! I'm sorry for brining it up-" 

" no... it's okey, i tell you, i think i can do it now, but please. You need to promise me you won't do or say anything to the members! It's in the past, i forgiven them, ok?"  Sana said sternly and Momo nodded, not sure what Sana could mean because as Sana said, it was in past now, but she were soon to know. 


  - FLASH BACK -   

Sana had stood in the kitchen, this time she had decided to prepare something for Momo herself! Sure she wasn't the best cook, but she could still make a few small eatable things and she kinda wanted to impress Momo as well, the urge to do so was big at the moment  and she really liked their Dance practices, as it usually were just them there, she just hopped that Momo wouldn't be to exhausted when she got there.

When she was almost done, she was going to go get her phone to message Momo that she was soon to be on her way, and that she prepared something extra for her. 

But when she had gotten to her room where she left her phone, it was missing, she was sure she had left it on her bedside table but it was gone, so she decided to ask her roommates if they moved it somewhere or had it. Nayeon liked to steal phones after all.

When she got into the living room she saw her members standing around in the living room, with Dahyun being closet to her, she jumped at her hugging her arm. 

"What are we standing around for?" Sana said smiling, but her smile dropped when Dahyun suddenly pushed her away harshly giving her a glare.  "Don't touch me!" 

Sana looked at her shocked, she never seen or thought Dahyun could say or look so harsh 

"Sorry..? " Sana said unsure, slightly hurt that Dahyun rejected her like that, but she then saw the other members looking at her like that as well, and she felt confused and worried on what was happening, she then saw Her phone in Jihyo's hand, she decided to just brush of the weird looks she was given by her members 

"Ah you found my phone Jihyo ~  i was looking for it" Sana said and tried reaching for her phone, but when she did and got closer to Jihyo, she took steps back away from Sana. 

"Don't get close to me, it grosses me out. And why do you need your phone? To text that weird girl, like yourself?"  Jihyo said, throwing a dirty look at Sana, and once again she felt hurt, she didn't know why her members acted like they did or why they looked at her the way they did, all taking their distance from her.  Scared her.

"I.. what? Jihyo? That hurt you know, i know I'm weird but saying it grosses you out is a bit to much...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter