Chapter 19

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock Knock promotions was almost at it's end, so Twice were currently preparing for their upcoming concerts more frequently, and due to Jihyo's knee injury she didn't practice with them but she made a good job monitoring their practices and helped out and could spot what would look better or for mistakes that her members made.

 everyone was saddened by the that Jihyo wouldn't be able to dance on stage with them, but they were at least happy for that she will be there with them, instead of not attending at all, but one thing Jihyo for sure noticed was all the glances and subtle flirting that happened between Sana and Momo, and had to tell them to focus several times because of it, it wasn't that they didn't focus and took it seriously, of anyone those two do their pratice, it was just Jihyo being strict with them, especially since their manager had found out  Sana's hickey on her neck,  Jihyo was still shocked about that they done that, especially since they had their "drama" going on that day that ended up with something like that. She really didn't understand how those two girls worked. 

 As practice continued and their stage performances being going through back and worth they eventually all took a break, meaning a food break as most of their day they been practicing to perfecting their stages.  

The girls sat in a circle talking on what they should order, Sana was currently laying down in Momo's lap, with the later her hair in a calming matter, it made Sana rather sleepy and her members words were a more of a blurr, but it didn't matter, she was way to comfortable in Momo's lap to listen probably anyway, Momo chuckled at that, looking down at the girl, who honestly looked like she was to fall asleep any minute.

Member's looked at her, still not gotten an answer on what she wants to eat.

" Sana stop dozing off, and tell us what you want to eat"  Jeongyeon said and Sana let out a unhearable  mumble.

"What?"  

"She said she didn't mind and take whatever we take or just Sushi"  Momo then said, members looked at her confused on how she had understood anything Sana had just said. 

"You could understand her, from just that?"   Tzuyu said, actually genuine interested in how the two Japanese girls can simply understand each other from mumbling to grunts and well their emoji conversations are always confusing but it was interesting.

"Yeah i mean it's not THAT hard. We just get each other like that "   Momo said, patting Sana's head, it in a gentle manner that lulled Sana to sleep either further and then rested her arm over Sana.
Who by now snuggled into Momo's lap even further.

"She's going to fall asleep..."  Chaeyoung said 

"Let her, we others can go get the food we order while they stays here, plus... i think that way they get to pay more attention to each other now and not as much when we practice." Jihyo said, ready to leave.  The members looked at her worriedly though 

"You should rest unnie"  Dahyun said, referring to her legs and the others agreed, Jihyo sighed and then looked at the couple. 

 

 "No i rather not stay here and third wheel them"   Jihyo joked and members laughed lightly at that. 

"Besides it's not for long, you two stay here!" Jihyo said giving them a genuine smile, member's still looked slightly unsure but then decided to just go along their leaders wishes, Momo thanked her for giving them this opportunity, and then they were alone.

With Sana still sound asleep on Momo's lap, Momo couldn't help but to smile at the sleeping girl, Momo chuckled at the sight, but her legs started to go numb so, Momo carefully lifted up Sana in bridal style and went over to a nearby sofa they had in their practice room for resting purpose of course.

Momo put Sana down carefully on the sofa feeling slightly cold now that Sana's warmth was gone from her, and Sana seemed to have noticed to, as she stirred in her sleep instead by it, so Momo kneeled down beside the sofa 
And tucked some of Sana's hair behind her ear that had fallen down covering her face.

And Momo got a really good look at her girlfriend, sure she see her everyday and watched her a lot, but it just was something by watching the girl sleeping, and seeing every feature like this up close, that made Momo get butterflies in her stomach all over again by just looking at her, because Sana is truly beautiful.  Sana then opened her eye's slowly and saw Momo watching her.  

"Creep..."  The girl Mumbled and Momo hang her head low, shaking it slightly, her moment of admiration being over. 

"You ruined the moment"  

"Huh? By waking up? Ya what are you saying I RUINED the moment?"  Sana started and Momo just chuckled, at Sana being triggered already, she loved her best friend, her girl friend, For sure. She wasn't sure how it all came to be, but she was happy it did and wouldn't trade anything for it.

"Sana, I love you."  Momo then said and it stopped Sana from rambling about how it actually were Momo to ruin the 'moment'  as it was Momo who played Edward Cullen by watching her sleep.  

Sana looked at Momo for a while cheeks growing warm at how genuine and much Love Momo had said it to her.  

"I love you to."  Sana said eventually and Momo chuckled caressing the girls cheek

It went silent after that, none of the two knowing what to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter