Chapter 11

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The sun was high and the breeze was calm
It was the perfect day for a date, it had been 
Some days since Sana and Momo had agreed
To go out on a date due to schedules and pratice 
Interfering with them, but they had gotten 
A perfect opening to go on a date.  

The days that had been leading up to it had been 
Chaotic, not only because of their schedules 
But also because the two girls had prepared 
Them self on what they were going to wear
And ideás to what to do on their date. 

The two girls had both pulled on Mina to help
Them out and one of the times came to ask her for advice at the same time, leading them both pulling on the poor girl to help THEM And not the other, but ended up Bickering about who Mina should help Because of the most ridiculous reasons.

Mina had eventually scooled them both and Told them she won't help anyone of them Because of their bickering, Naturally the two had gotten the same ideá to Ask Chaeyoung for advice next, but Mina had been a step ahead And warned Chaeyoung to just advoid the two Idiots, so Sana and Momo couldn't bother The young girl. To their dissapointment, So they had to go and relay on their own ideás Mina was amazed on how the two could go from Bickering and sulk about the sillest stuff but then The next second, cuddle as if they never bickered In the first place.  

The two was currently walking down the street Of sevral small shops and café, it was mid day On a Tuesday so not many people were out Due to having studies or work. 

"So, what do you want to do?"  Momo asked 
As she linked her arm with Sana's, but Sana 
Slipped her hand into Momo's instead when she Did and gave it a slight squeeze.  

"This is fine right? And i don't know i figured i let you Decide first since it was you who asked me Out ~"  Sana said and Winked at the girl who Groaned slightly in hope of that Sana would have Said what she wanted to do, she wanted Sana to be with happy with everything they would do this day she wanted it to be perfect since this was SANA.

"Umm... we could go to a café and get those
Yogurt smoothies you love if you want?"  
Momo said and glanced at the girl who smiled At her and nodded. 


"Ok! Let's do that!' The girl said and started toWalk towards a café nearby. Dragging Momo with excitement and Momo so everyOften glanced at Sana and checked her out. She looked great, her dark hair flowed so naturally to Her side that she had tucked to one side, and hear side profile was so beautiful Momo wanted to touch it.

 

Momo was amazed on how beautiful Sana
Always were, she weren't just cute or se×y 
As her nickname implied but also so beautiful And latly Momo never Really couldn't take her eye's Of her, she glanced at the girls lips and suddenly  Feelt a urge to kiss them, it had been a while since they kissed, the last one being that quick Peck Momo had left on Sana's lips when they Had been at the resurant, she kind of missed it. Momo finally prayed her eyes off Sana and shaked her head disbelief on her self on how Much she falled for her best friend already and she knew she would just fall more for the girl the more time passed.


When they had orderd their yogurt smoothies the two sat down in the more isolated area of the café, it was pleasant and was nicely decorated so it was rather cozy to just sit in the café. 

" It's nice here don't you think?" Sana then said As she drank more of her smoothie from a straw 

"I just thought about that myself" momo said and smile at the girl thinking she was beautiful 

"Hey Sana?" Momo then said making the girl
Look at her and tilted her head a bit 

"Yes?"  

"You are really beautiful" Momo said, making the girl in front of her cough and a pink shade growing On The girls cheeks, suprised by the sudden words, it was not like Sana was not used to be called beautiful or cute and such things but it was rather beacuse of MOMO had said it, and so sudden and direct to her.

"W-what are you saying? Since when did you get so up front... don't do that!"  Sana said and calmed her self From her coughing attack.  

"What? Why can't i call you beautiful when you are?" Momo asked and pouted  

"Fine then you are hot" Sana said and grinned at the girl but Momo was confused but chuckled 

"You know, if you tried to make me blush like you just did in the same way, it didn't work. But thank you" Momo Winked at the girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter