Chapter 23

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A loud splash could be heard hitting the floor with a following off a 

"Haha S-sorry... i go leave you alone"  

It was Momo. 

" . "  Dahyun thought as she made eye contact with the girl standing in the door way who slowly backed away with her head low from the schene, tears welling up and the girl currently under her now opened her eye's. 

And was meet with not Momo's eye's.
  But With Dahyun's. 

And Sana's eye's winded, In realization.

And Dahyun felt hands land on Dahyun's  chest and  got pushed over harshly

"What the hell Dahyun!"  Sana said loudly and got up in a split second, and she then saw Momo backing away from her.


They made eye contact and Sana just knew Momo was ready to run for it, hurt was written all over  face. 

she saw 

Sana just knew she must seen what just happened. 

So right before Momo could flee the scene 

Sana managed to go to her and cup her cheeks firmly so she couldn't leave. 

But Momo didn't look at her at all. 

"Momo, it's not what you think! I love you, and only you, I'm so so so sorry, i thought it was you! i was sleeping and i thought i was still in your presence as it was the i last remember to be in your arms an-"  

"It's fine... you once really liked her, so i guess it's understandable that those feelings you harboured for her went over to me" Momo said, still not looking at Sana.


"No!  Your wrong!  I love YOU!  Momo... look at me, please?"  Sana tried but Momo didn't and tried taking Sana's hands off her, just sighing.


"Sana, it's fine, i understand you don't have to spare my feelings by saying excuses"  Momo said, still not believing the girl, her emotions of hurt was blocking out everything, and just believed what she had seen.

Sana groaned and crashed her lips against Momo's, thinking she kiss her back.

But she didn't.  

Instead she moved her head away from Sana and tears started to well up in Sana's eye's. 

"Momo..."  Sana said quietly but Momo didn't listen she just moved away from Sana.
 dazed mind and clouded eye's 

"Please... I'm sorry, i really thought it was you, that i kissed, I- I love only you.."   Sana pleaded, her voice breaking apart  but Momo still didn't listen, she heard the words she did, but the meaning of the words just didn't seem to sink in. 

And Momo left, and Sana stood frozen still and tears leaving her eye's, she just couldn't believe what just happened and her knees was weak, she had to sit down against the door frame. She felt sick.  

Her mind was filled with what just went wrong.  


A voice interrupted her thoughts though 

"Unnie... i-i im so.. so sorry" it was Dahyun. 

And she was trembling, eye's red and hands shaking, and Sana just sighed, she wanted to be mad at her, blame Dahyun for this.

But it was not her fault.  

"It's not your fault"  Sana said with a low voice 

"It is!! I should just left after i put you in bed! And i shouldent have let that happened but i was selfish! " Dahyun said raising her voice 
 A first really for Dahyun to raise her voice against Sana, and the said girl just sighed. 

"Are you okey? I pushed you quite hard"  Sana asked blankly instead, eye's landing on all the ruined smootheis 

"Great.. she even brought me smoothies" Sana said 

"Why are you asking me if I'm okey! You should be mad at me! Hate me for this!  Where's Momo unnie??" Dahyun asked with a shaky voice. 

"She probably hate me now, so she left"  


Was all Sana said as she stared into nothing
And Dahyun just groaned not sure on what to do.

"Why aren't you going after her unnie??" 

"...Dahyun.. i know Momo the best, and trust me, she does not want me near her right now, she's actually an insecure person even if she show confident side and.. always if she's good enough or not... it was damage a lot on sixteen and.. now its damage again so i guess I'm giving her the space she needs.m" 
Sana explained blankly even though Sana's tears was flowing down.

 

 Mina then appeared and she gave the two girls a sad look. 

"Momo left... she said Hyoyeon unnie would come pick her up, she said something about she couldn't stay here, what's going on?"  

Mina said worriedly, especially when she saw the streams down Sana's eye's and Dahyun's red ones.  


"Mina... I'm so stupid"  Sana said in a shaky voice and Mina lowered her self to hug the girl, and Sana cried into her shoulder holding onto her tightly, just letting Sana cry into her shoulder, she knew from her two Japanese's members torn up reactions that something serious must have happened between them and due to Dahyun's red eye's there was a high chance she was involved to

The other members followed up soon and brang Dahyun and Sana to the living room to calm the two girls down properly 

And no one dared to ask on what on earth just happened even though some got some ideas on what it was all about, When Sana had mumbled:

"I broke her heart, that's why she left, she hates me now"  

And with Dahyun looking guilty.  


Dahyun then took up her phone and typed a message to her unnie.

" DH:  unnie. I done a huge huge mistake... "  


Some Days had past and Momo was only really presence for schedules and every time Sana tried to approach her and talk to the girl, Momo just walked away and was more for herself then anything else, and Sana could feel her heart sting so so much. She was exhausted and if she couldn't sleep before, She definitely couldn't sleep now. 

 But since Momo wasn't present in the dorm 
She had no way of  knowing that.  


For Dahyun, she had tried explaining everything for her part as well but Momo didn't listen. To hurt to to handle it. 

Or maybe she was just scared to face it. 

 


Dahyun currently sat on a cafe her head on the table, exhausted from all the stress this incident was given her. 

And across her sat Jessica, sipping on bubble tea and waited for her dongsaeng to speak


 "Ya, kid, i know i promised i help you out with this, but i can't if you don't start talking" jessica said as she looked worriedly at her dongsaeng.  Dahyun raised her head at that 

And let out a sigh.  "Sorry.. but Okay unnie..." 


*flash back*


Dahyun arrived at the dorm with her members and Sana in her arms.

Members had wondered were Momo was and Dahyun had said she was having some more stuff to do at the JYP building and would come back as soon she were done.

They had nodded and then just made fun of Dahyun as she had started to struggle to carry Sana in her arms and jeongyeon had offered to carry her for her as Dahyun were not strong like Momo or Jeongyeon and carry the girl for a longer time was a truly a struggle for Dahyun, but she had Promised Momo to take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter