Chapter 22

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The days continued and Everything was going fine for Momo and Sana's realtionship 
The two often missed each other on the nights though. and one of them had more harder time to sleep then the other with was Sana. 

 

it was not only that she missed the girls warmth it was also that she laid awake at nights worrying, the memory of how their trusty and usually fun and kind manager had  hit her still haunted her and she worried that she would find out about her and Momo's realtionship and force them to seperate.


She didn't want that, so she knew that she uncounsionly took slightly distance from Momo then she liked, if their manager was near,  fearing that if she touched Momo or hugged her a tiny bit to much they would be found out and Sana knew Momo felt saddened by that she did this so Sana always tried her best to spend time with Momo when their manager didn't see them or could get involved.  


And Sana was glad that Momo didn't ask her about it and just supported her and were understanding on WHY Sana were doing it


And it was no surprise to Momo when during practice, Sana had hang her head low and suddenly went to a wall and sit down by it with her hands slapping her own cheeks to become more awake.

 

Twice Member's looked at the girl worried
And exchanged glances, And Momo was 
About to call out to the girl but someone got to it before her. 

 

"Unnie, are you okey?"  Dahyun asked as she sat down beside Sana and patted her shoulder. 

 

"Quick as usual to keep an eye on Sana huh Dobu?"  Momo chuckled and sat in front of Sana taking her hands in her own as she caressed her thumb over Sana's. 

 

"I'm alright guys, just tired "  Sana spoke and Dahyun and Momo exchange glances and then looked at their other members who all looked worried about the girl. 


"How much did you sleep last night?"  Dahyun asked 

 

"Maybe 30 minutes? I don't know i fell asleep but woke up just seconds after "  Sana mumbled and had hard time holding her head up, and as any sweet girlfriend would do, Momo hugged the girl so Sana could rest her head against her shoulder, with she did
And snuggled up in Momo's warm embrace. 

 

"We need to get back to practice soon"  Chaeyoung  reminded them and the two girls who were seated by Sana looked at the short girl and then to Sana who for one was already fast asleep in Momo's arms. 

"She can't practice in this state" Dahyun said and Momo nodded, their manager then walked in and saw Twice not practicing  when they should, and she looked at the girls seated on the floor. 

 

"What's going on?"   

 

"Sana-chan only slept 30 minutes last night and had to rest"   Momo said and moved so Sana would be in a more comfortable position in her arms.


"So why is she sleeping on You Momo?" Their manager spoke, her eye's piercing thru her, Momo gulped, their position are nothing, Sana is just resting against her it's nothing to be suspicious about so why are their manager still after their throats? 


"The wall must been uncomfortable for her so.. i- i just let her sleep against me instead, i wanted her to be comfortable that's all"
Momo said and the air in the room was intense and everyone seemed to be holding their breath. 

 


"You seem to be wanting that a lot lately" their manager commented and all of Twice members seemed to drop their jaw. 

 

Just what did she mean with that? Did
Did she know? If so, how much? 
To what point? 

 

"C-come one unnie, we are always like this, resting against each other"  Dahyun said and stood up, brushing some dust off from her pants. 


" just take her back to the dorm you all are dismissed to take some rest"  

"Yes"  was all Twice member's could say, and then  awkwardly started to prepare them self to leave while Momo lifted up Sana in bridal style to carry the girl home but were again stopped by their manager. 

"Why don't you just wake her? We are taking the vans"  their manager spoke and Momo looked uncomfortable at her. 


"I want her to get as much sleep as possible..." Momo said and tighten her hold on Sana as if she didn't hold her close enough she be taken away.  

Their manager looked at the girl and then sighed 

"Momo, just what are your relationship? I'm not stupid to see something is going on, or maybe you want me to report a file of you two being suspicions to date someone to the CEO? With by the way goes against your contract"  Their manager said and Momo's eye's winded like a deer being caught in a car's headlight.  She wouldn't do that. Right?

 

"I-I .... you can't do that... you don't have any proof! " Momo said, she then felt Sana stir in her arms, and Momo begged for her to not wake up, not now. Not in the middle of a chaos, and why are her members taking so long? 


" the hickeys i saw was more then enough proof, and it was made clear it was you who made them but the CEO doesn't need to know that part, so i guess it's only Sana who be in trouble, besides she's really popular among men. so it wouldn't be to shocking  " 


their Manger said and Momo didn't know what to say anymore, but she felt mad on how their Manger was ready to throw Sana under the buss and only Momo going free, silence filled the room and Momo felt sick.

 

Sick by the whole situation and she suddenly understood fully why Sana avoided being affectionate in public.


"She isn't  against the contract... you know that it was M-me who did that " Momo said


"And how can i know that for sure? That it isn't just a cover for her to have a lover?"  their manager taunted and Momo almost snapped, and just the fact she had said 'lover' and not 'boyfriend' made it worse, and the thought of a man so much looking at Sana that way, angered Momo. but with Sana in her arms sleeping against her cheest, how could she? 

Momo then spotted Dahyun walking out and Momo gave their manager a glare and turned around to face Dahyun. 

"Take Sana home, i have some stuff to take care off, think you can carry her?"  

Momo asked and Dahyun looked confused on what's going on, especially since the frown on Momo's face was kinda scary, and their manager looked mad as well. 

 

 Momo then handed the sleeping girl over to Dahyun without warning and Dahyun thought she would drop Sana due to the sudden action but Sana was even lighter then she thought. 

 

So Dahyun just nodded and tried to control her breathing as Sana's breath was hitting her neck.

 

"J-just tell me what's going on later" Dahyun said and Momo just nodded and Sana's hair gently, not caring if their manger saw or not, she leaned down and gave Sana a peck on her head. 

 

"See you later my Shiba"  M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter