Chapter 15

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon Mina exited their practice room 
She was going to head over to where they 
Can could get water, but she didn't get far as she had already found the person she were going To look for there, Dahyun sat against
The wall to their practice room, tears Clearly
Visible on her cheeks, and Mina sat down beside the girl hugging the younger girl.

Sure the two might be slightly more awkward with each other but they still cared and comforted one another if it was needed to, they were members and all close after all.
And this was just one of those moments were it was for sure needed, Dahyun didn't look at Mina when she had sat down, she bowed down her head away from her instead and just let the ballerina hug her.

After Mina released the hug she tried looking at the girl, and find words to speak but none seemed to be found for the moment. 

"Dahyunie let's go somewhere empty, you don't want -"  Mina paused, unsure if she should mention the girls name, but she had to, it was unavoidable.

"Sana.. to see you like this right?"  Mina continued, and the younger girl simply nodded her head as she stood up, ready to follow her, luckily there was a empty office close by they could use for the moment, and on the small walk there, Dahyun still hadn't utter a word, Mina was worried about the girl and about how much Dahyun might actually have bottled up, it isn't easy to smile  as much Dahyun does in her situation and pretty much forcing yourself to do so, pretending your fine and support someone you love, realtionship.

When the two got inside the room, akward silence hit them, and only soft sniffs from Dahyun could be heard time to time. 

"Uhmm... I'm not so good at this sorry... but i'm here if you need someone to listen" Mina said and glanced at Dahyun who let out a sigh.  "I'm just so torn between being happy for her, being supportive, but then feeling so miserable because she really moved on..."  

Dahyun was silent for a while but then looked at Mina with serious eye's.

"Do you think... if.. if i just hadn't been so scared and said those things to her.. not avoiding her whenever she kissed me and just accepted it all way back, do you think she still would smiled at me, like how she smiles at Momo unnie now?" Dahyun finished and Mina knew the answer.

 Mina was observant. being the quiet one usually leads to that, Yes. If that had been the circumstances, Sana wouldn't have  beem able to move on from Dahyun, it took her months to do so and it wasn't easy, and the only reason she was able to was because Dahyun. Did not accept it. Or Sana's feelings.

 unconsciously doing so, Mina had always had an strong feeling that back then  Sana was crushing on Dahyun, but moved on, and then she found Momo, or maybe they found each other, probably the later.

But how could she tell Dahyun that? She would just make her feel worse. 

"I think you already know the answer to that Dahyunie.." Mina said and Dahyun bite down on her lip, sighing again.  "I know..." 

"I want to be happy for her, but how can i be that when i can't even see them kiss! I'm such horrible person Mina..."  Dahyun said and hugged her knees in the chair she sat on,but Mina went over to her and untangle her arms from her knees a held her hands instead.  "Your not an horrible person Dahyunie, these things just... work like that you love her to much and that's okey, no one is asking you to move on from her quickly" 
Mina said and smiled at Dahyun who again was having tears in her eye's. 

"But I'm finally starting to get on better turns with her again! I can't mess it up!"

"Sana knows you are being careful and try not to show something but you are forgetting that despite she saying a lot of stupid things she's actually really smart, She's don't expect you to move on quickly but she still interact with you right? If she thought you moved on we would probably see the couple kiss way more often"  Mina said and Dahyun furrowed her eye browns 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, She's been considerate to you this whole time to not show any pda while someone is around them, because she knows either you will see it or hear about it, and she knows that will hurt you so she doesn't because she cares about you a lot and let's be honest, Sana isn't the type to care otherwise if someone see's her being a bit to affectionate, neither of them do and it's giving me a headache because i will have to deal with them on all our dinner dates we have and i just know i will 3rd wheel them" 

 Mina said and sighed, Dahyun couldn't help but to chuckle at the last part making Mina smile a bit because she didn't like any member being sad or cry, so she was happy Dahyun smiled. Even if it was for a second.

"I didn't think of it like that... ugh your right... She's really the sweetest... but. i don't want to stop her from doing what she wants... " Dahyun looked down but then back up again to Mina, smiling a tiny bit 

"but hey... can't be easy to be in
 J-trinity when two out of three is a couple right?" Dahyun finished making Mina laugh slightly so her gummy smile showed.  

"I have it easy compared to you"  Mina said and squeezed the girls hand before letting go

"I guess..."   Dahyun said, Mina looked at younger girl for a while and then chuckled again, making Dahyun confused 

"Why are you laughing?"  

"Sorry, i just realised that either Sana has a type for girls that's highly protective over her but are cute yet cool dorks"  

"Or..?"  Dahyun question 

"You and Momo simply like girls that's talkative but cute and quite wild" 

"Sana is much more then that though! She's amazing and she's good at aegyo and she's so pretty and-" Dahyun defended but it just made the other girl laugh.   "This is what i mean with protective, you and Momo really see Sana in a completely different light, Sana is a strong person but you two go on instinct to be protective over her anyway"  Mina teased and Dahyun blushed slightly as she had really exposed herself and fallen into Mina's trap.   "I can't help it... She's so clumsy that makes you just want to protect her right?"  Dahyun mumbled and Mina shook her head

"She is, but she always get right back up after she trips on air right? and even laugh about it so sorry Dahyunie i can't see what you mean"  Mina said as she chuckled and Dahyun huffed some air and pouted about it, not understanding Mina's thinking at all.  

A knock then came on the door and the two girls said "come in" on the same time and when the door opened, it revealed a anxious looking Sana,   she made eye contact with Dahyun and the younger girl stiffen.  

"I think i leave you two alone to talk" Mina then said and got up and walked to the door

"Mina?"  Dahyun spoke 

"Yes?" Mina stopped in the door way and looked at the younger girl. 

"Thank you"  the girl said and Mina smiled at her.   "Your welcome, see you later, and don't take to long or Jihyo will school you again"  Mina said, the last part to Sana though as she passed her and Sana just nodded, and with Mina gone, it suddenly became awkward. 

Sana stood a bit away from Dahyun, unsure if she should go close to her.  

"Sit down unnie, you wanted to talk right?" Dahyun then said and Sana followed as distructed.  "Yeah i do..."  Sana said, still looking unsure about it th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter