Chapter 13

Her Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sana and Momo was playing in their now shared room, the other member's sat in the living room watching the movie, Jihyo thought about what she had seen in the hallway she knows that the two did not only hug, sure she hadn't seen it, but it was obvious they shared a kiss in the way their lipsticks were smudge and how even more affectionate they were and then on top of it all quickly disappearing into Momo's room. Even tho they said they would watch the movie.

It was pretty obvious, and the thought of them being together bothered the leader, she knows better now and really trying to just accept the situation of Sana being gay, but now when the two might even be dating, Doesn't that makes the situation worse?

Jihyo sighed and ran her hand thru her hair, with Jeongyeon who was beside her notice. 

"Something wrong?" Jeongyeon asked and Jihyo pondered if she really should mention it, she don't want the situation get worse again, but then again, wasn't it already if they really ARE  Dating? 

"I think Sana and Momo are Dating" Jihyo said in a whisper not wanting to let everyone know, but it was doomed the moment she had utter the word 'dating'  

"SANA AND MOMO ARE DATING??" Jeongyeon repeated and now all member's looked at the two and Their leader face palmed because of course jeongyeon said it loud. 

"Thanks for shouting it, and i don't know they just seem suspicious, don't you think?" 

It went silent for a while, But then the girl who been keeping mostly for herself due to the all events happen recently spoke up. 

"Even if they are, it's not none of our business. We should be happy for them if anything"  The red head spoke and suppressed her voice from shaking. 
 With didn't go unnoticed by Chaeyoung who looked at her best friend, she knows Dahyun is hurting and for her to say that must be really hard for her. 

"I agree with Dahyun, it's not our business, if that's their choice and they are happy with it then we shouldn't take that away from them"

 Chaeyoung said and patted Dahyun's shoulder, she was actually proud of her best friend, Chaeyoung realised how much Dahyun actually loves Sana, but still trying to let go, for Sana's sake, she just wants her to be happy. So she respect all choices Sana do now, even if it hurt Dahyun herself.

 Chaeyoung had also been woken up countless of times by Dahyun's crying and Chaeyoung comforted her everytime.  And everytime Dahyun mentions on how stupid she was and that she really can't believe how she hurt Sana, so Chaeyoung knows for sure, Dahyun will support Sana matter what now, and trying to make up for it all, she just want their friendship to go back to normal. 

Obviously it hurt Dahyun to know Sana and Momo might actually be a thing, but all she can do now, is to be happy for her, and let go. And she IS happy for her AND Momo, she knows both will be happy that way. 

Jihyo looked at the two younger girls and sighed.  "What if this hurt our image?"  She said. "Then we go through it together, true Once will still love us, like we should love Sana and Momo and support them all we can, as Chaengie and Dahyunie says" Mina said sternly, low key annoyed that this even have to be discussed, when she thought the members had understood them already. 

She let out a sigh and looked around on each member before speaking again. 

"So are any of you still not being able to accept this? If it's true Sana and Momo are Dating, then we are at least five who in someway or another likes girls. 

So really that's like half of our group"  
Mina sighed, making Nayeon perk up and did the counting.  

"Wait five? Isn't it only Sana and Chaeyoung who we know for sure likes girls?" Nayeon question and looked at Mina. 

"Well If Momo is dating Sana who is a girl then Momo should be fine with it right? And Dahyunie like's Sana as well, and there is no saying she won't like another girl later on"  Mina finished and Dahyun seemed alarmed by Minas statement. 

 "N-no! It's only because it's Sana! i don't feel attracted to any other girls like that! And... umm.. yeah..." Dahyun said and looked down 

"Unnie, you said five but so far you only counted four... who is the fifth?" Tzuyu question as she looked at Mina

"M-me but really, I'm sure i can be attracted and fall in love with both genders it's the person who count's right?"  Mina said more shyly now, she used to just keep it quiet but with all new information and it being a topic more now days in the group, she had easier time saying it then it would if nothing had happend, Chaeyoung though had been staring at Mina for a short while now, she couldn't help but to have hope for that just maybe. Mina could like her, but as it looked like, Mina didn't seem to have anyone in interest for the moment, but she still hoped, her thoughts got then interrupted by Jeongyeon who let out a heavy groan as she threw her own body down in the sofá. 

"This is unbelievable... "  

"Oh comeone jeongyeon unnie, can you really say you NEVER been attracted to a girl before?"  Chaeyoung then said, taking her eye's of The ballerina 

"Not really, i like guys, sure girls can be cute but i don't find them attractive in THAT way" Jeongyeon said in a low tone and Nayeon, Jihyo, and Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"Say... i noticed something, you four still treat Sana unnie really awkwardly and acting weird around her... how come you don't with Chaeyoung..."  Dahyun then said making everyone look at her and wondered what she meant.  "Don't get me wrong. If you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter