EIGHT

Smile

Jeongyeon let go of Momo. Both girls were laughing until Jeongyeon asked the latter a question that kinda threw her off.

"Moguri. Its my turn to ask you something now hehehe" the blonde playfully challenged her roomate.

"Come on then!" Momo gladly accepted.

"Whos that special someone that u always sneak out to meet and go on a date every now and then?" Jeongyeon smirked at the suddenly silent Momo.


MOMO POV

Should i tell her the truth? She trusted me so much to confess her feelings towards Vernon. Can i too? I think im attracted to Jeongyeon, to her innocent randomness, her quirky dorky movements, her cute face whenever she pouts and laughs, her gorgeous body, her bright cheerful smile.... i cant stop my heart from speeding up whenever im around her...

But....

What if she is disgusted by me? What if she will hate me and leave me.... I love her too much to let that happen.. im scared... what if we wont even be friends by then.... plus, she likes Vernon so much and i want her to be happy... Seeing her happy makes me happy although it kinda hurts.... i dont know now.... i have dahyun but weve been drifting apart a lot lately....

Should i tell her?


THIRD PERSON POV

"Uhmmm earth to Moguri~" Jeongyeon lightly tapped the dazed racoon's forehead to bring back her consiousness.

"Eh?! Oh wait. Ah yeah hi Jeongie" Momo awkwardly laughed a bit.

"So? Have you decided to answer my question?" Jeongyeons eyes sparkled with curiousity as she stared at the brunette.

"Ermmmm...." Momo, having a mental debate could only answer that.

"Pleaseeeeeee Moguriya~~~~" Jeongyeon slightly did aegyo, something she never did before and made Momos heart race.

Gosh how can she be so cute.....

"Fine, i will tell you but i hope you wont be disgusted or hate me and keep it a secret" Momo failed on resisting Jeongyeon and eventually gave up.

"Promise" the latter replied.

"I...... I was going out to meet my..... girlfriend.... Yes, I... Im gay...." Momo said as she lowered her head.

She noticed that there was no response from the blonde so she continued.

"You might feel disgusted by me but im sorry, this is the real me. Im attracted to girls..." and im attracted to you so much.... of course ,she didnt blurt out the last bit.

Momo felt silence. Her heart was broken. She knew Jeongyeon wasnt gonna keep being friends with her and she was sad. Until she felt a pair of warm hands wraping her into a warmth embrace. She could also feel her roomates head lyin on her shoulder, dangerously close to her face.

"Momoyah... did you really think i will be disgusted or even hate you from your uality? You are kind and lovely, love isnt determined by gender. Dont worry, i wont tell anyone. We are still best friends and roomies" Jeongyeons soothing voice whispered into Momos ears. This small simple move is already making the latter melt and make her heart go wild.

Jeongyeonah you are so oblivious and innocent and cute......


JEONGYEON POV

Im glad Momo can finally open up to me. But to be honest, her answer suprised me... i didnt know.... and plus... i was in her shoes before.....

Yes. Im biual..... and my past crush was disgusted by me..... i totally felt Momo and i will protect her from being hurt.... from going through what ive been through....

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Im back!!!!! So Jeongyeon has a past history/ex and wants to protect momoring....i wonder how the story will turn out ;) and again, comments are appreciated :)

 

Btw, im planning on writing a Jeongyeon x boy group member fanfic, cause i love cute fluffy girly Jeongyeon as those are so rare because everyone seems to think that Jeongyeon is a manly girl crush tomboy when she isnt. So stay tuned :)   -auther